Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 451293 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2070 on: August 02, 2019, 07:52:40 PM »

Mia and Charlotte are my favorite's in the family.  Both of them have sparkly personalities, sweet spirits and happy dispositions, I just adore them!  I hope they become close and we see lots of them together     

Isn't it funny the girls in the family are most interesting  Supercontent Louis looks to give them a run for their money LOL

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #2071 on: August 03, 2019, 05:45:38 PM »

I don’t know how to make a side-by-side on the phone, I think that little Lena has Anne’s eyes and attitude.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2072 on: August 10, 2019, 03:40:21 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ite-bankrolls-royals.html

I must say I'm disappointed.  I'd never thought how they made their money, but this guy seems kinda shady (and being associated with anything yorkie YIKES!   Yikes   

colourful Anglo-Chinese entrepreneur Dr Johnny Hon.

His life seems to revolve around posing for photos alongside the great, good and not-so-good. There are members of the Royal Family and top jockeys at Ascot. Next, he's shaking hands with impresario Andrew Lloyd Webber, smiling with Samuel L Jackson and Al Pacino or hob-nobbing with footballer Lionel Messi.

he attended the wedding of Prince Andrew's daughter, Princess Eugenie –

Zara Tindall and Peter Phillips have received, or are set to get, thousands of pounds from the globe-trotting businessman.

r Hon appointed Princess Anne's daughter as a non-executive director of Global Group International Holdings Limited, advising on horse racing, on a salary of £100,000. The minimum requirements of her role were to 'generally advise the company', attend just two board meetings a year – merely over the phone – and attend four functions organised by the company.

Zara withdrew from the role in March last year, with a message to 'thank Mr Hon for the opportunity to be involved with Global'.

When asked about her role earlier this year, Zara's legal representative said it was 'wholly untrue' that she was a non-executive director of Global. But documents revealed today suggest that she did indeed hold that role.

Then there is the Duchess of York. The 59-year-old ex-wife of Prince Andrew has been behind a number of commercial ventures over the years. She worked as a director of two media investment companies linked to Dr Hon after agreeing to introduce him to the now-dead entrepreneur David Tang who had unmatchable network of A-list contacts. Documents obtained by this newspaper show she was paid £72,000 a year to work as a non-executive director of Hong Kong-based Global Group Entertainment Limited (set up by Dr Hon) from June 2017 until last October.

Like Zara Tindall, she was required to attend a minimum of two board meetings a year, as well as 'company functions'. On top of director fees, she was paid £200,000 for 'marketing and promotion' from an offshore bank in St Vincent and the Grenadines in 2017, allegedly relating to her role at controversial British media investment company Gate Ventures, then-chaired by Dr Hon. Three months later, she received a £90,000 'loan', signed off by Dr Hon, to help one of her fledgling companies.

Her advisory role may yet have further benefits, with Dr Hon confirming she will be listed as an 'associate producer' on an upcoming film to be released in Hong Kong. The duchess stood down from her role at the film company last October. A spokesman for her yesterday said the payments totalling £290,000 were loans from Gate Ventures to help get her company, Ginger and Moss, off the ground.

Meanwhile, Zara Tindall's brother, Peter, 41, is not left out of this royal-tycoon merry-go-round.

launch a horse-racing private members' club for investors in Hong Kong with Dr Hon as business partner.The club, Global Group Premier Racing Club, opened a fortnight ago with a dinner in Hong Kong attended by Mr Phillips, who, Dr Hon confirmed, will receive a salary for his 'figurehead' role.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2073 on: August 10, 2019, 04:04:34 PM »

The Windsors are such a shady, sketchy bunch

Currently visualizing my highest self
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2074 on: August 10, 2019, 05:01:21 PM »

It sure seems true.  At least megs is up front and in your face with her grifting.  This sneaky stuff, denials and deflections sure seems suspicious.  I have to suspect they didn't want the Queen to know....but then again she doesn't seem to care about what's going on around her. 

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2075 on: August 10, 2019, 06:59:57 PM »

To be honest, is it really news? A rich man pays for minor royals to have positions on his board, hardly seems new. I do find it ironic the DM, who usually bleats on about how the royals are costing us a pretty penny, is so bothered that some rich man wants to pay them to do a minimal job out of his own plentiful funds at no cost to us - what's the alternative - have all the royals paid for by taxpayers funds - then watch the DM implode in anger.
Bunnyette

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2076 on: August 11, 2019, 11:22:04 PM »

To be honest, is it really news? A rich man pays for minor royals to have positions on his board, hardly seems new. I do find it ironic the DM, who usually bleats on about how the royals are costing us a pretty penny, is so bothered that some rich man wants to pay them to do a minimal job out of his own plentiful funds at no cost to us - what's the alternative - have all the royals paid for by taxpayers funds - then watch the DM implode in anger.

Grin Supercontent

The DM can’t make its mind up.  Must be a slow news day.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2077 on: August 12, 2019, 12:38:13 AM »

I believe he has many benefits, under the table, and that's why he pays minor royals.
But, of course, it's way better than the taxpayers paying for the whole family.
Zara and her brother do not have a title, so imo it's ok to receive money this way.

jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2078 on: August 12, 2019, 12:45:59 AM »

I believe he has many benefits, under the table, and that's why he pays minor royals.
Zara and her brother do not have a title, so imo it's ok to receive money this way.
Since they're not working royals, I have no problem if they are hired as consultants or whatnot.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #2079 on: August 12, 2019, 01:19:12 AM »

I've been involved with a few boards that have 'celebrity' members.  For the most part they don't show up and, when they do, they look more uncomfortable than Andy at a sex trafficking victims support group, because it's obvious they're out of their depth and there for their name and what their name can bring.

No harm in this kind of behavior.  It's not like the companies are hiring them for their brains so it's not like they're doing anything that could remotely impact anything.  I can't imagine Zara questioning the balance sheet calcs lol.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2080 on: August 12, 2019, 01:58:21 AM »

I've been involved with a few boards that have 'celebrity' members.  For the most part they don't show up and, when they do, they look more uncomfortable than Andy at a sex trafficking victims support group, because it's obvious they're out of their depth and there for their name and what their name can bring.

No harm in this kind of behavior.  It's not like the companies are hiring them for their brains so it's not like they're doing anything that could remotely impact anything.  I can't imagine Zara questioning the balance sheet calcs lol.

Not so sure.  I’ve heard she’s a pretty astute businesswoman ... better than Mike.  She only looks like a ditzy blonde ...
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #2081 on: August 12, 2019, 02:15:57 AM »

Since they're not working royals, I have no problem if they are hired as consultants or whatnot.

That's right, they are private people and free to pursue whatever work they want. They're not representing the Queen, they're not held to the higher standard that someone like Merching Meg should (but won't) be held to.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2082 on: August 12, 2019, 02:30:28 AM »

Yes if its okay for HRH's funded by taxpayers  (property money comes from Sovereign grant as does security and some office funding) to publicise Vogue and also their friends businesses I see no issue with a private member of the Queen's family being paid by private funds to advise a company
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #2083 on: August 12, 2019, 02:49:37 AM »

This is probably like #20 on the list of image problems Windsor, PLC has right now.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #2084 on: August 14, 2019, 02:10:00 AM »

I've been involved with a few boards that have 'celebrity' members.  For the most part they don't show up and, when they do, they look more uncomfortable than Andy at a sex trafficking victims support group, because it's obvious they're out of their depth and there for their name and what their name can bring.

No harm in this kind of behavior.  It's not like the companies are hiring them for their brains so it's not like they're doing anything that could remotely impact anything.  I can't imagine Zara questioning the balance sheet calcs lol.

Not so sure.  I’ve heard she’s a pretty astute businesswoman ... better than Mike.  She only looks like a ditzy blonde ...

In which case, I look forward to seeing the mammoth contribution she makes.  

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: