Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 462756 times)
Lady Liebe

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2130 on: January 06, 2020, 01:26:38 AM »

Thank you!  I made it myself.   Being an eccentric person who does very little in the way of crafting, making memes of Royal persons is my hobby! 

Did you do the one of HM in pink - the I Sharted one - I love that one.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2131 on: January 06, 2020, 04:01:27 PM »

it sems that everyChristmas holiday Zara and family head to Australia.    Does Mike have family in  Australia?      With all the fires which part did they go to?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2132 on: January 06, 2020, 04:06:58 PM »

I think Zara is an ambassador for Magic Millions and does some stuff for them every January.  I think the Polo game she just did was with them.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2133 on: January 06, 2020, 04:49:00 PM »

She is a patron/ambassador of Magic Millions since 2013. She regurlarly attends their events at this time of year, usually on the Gold Coast.

And yes, one the events is their annual polo tournment that Zara and Mike attended recently.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2134 on: January 07, 2020, 06:49:55 AM »

Not only is Zara an Ambassador for the Magic Millions but now so is Mike so they both will continue to come to Australia at this time of the year for this event.

The Magic Millions is held on the Gold Coast in Qld.

It consists of a series of events including the largest thoroughbred auction in Australia of the yearly horses. There is also a polo match (that hasn't always been part of the event but is now) and the Magic Millions race meeting on Saturday with a large purse for the winner of the race - the Magic Millions. To enter that race the horse has to be one that was sold at the auction the year before and is now a 2 year old horse.

When my parents were alive we would go up every year but when Mum died Dad didn't want to go anymore and so we got out of the habit.

At the moment there are no fires on the Gold Coast but there are fires elsewhere in Qld, of course.

I think it is important that people like Zara are able to show that Australia is 'open for business'. Tourism is a massive industry down here - especially in our summer - and it is important for foreigners to still come and spend their money here. There are many, many places that aren't affected by these fires so you can still do the things that tourists do and help the country recover at the same time.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2135 on: January 08, 2020, 07:10:41 PM »

Land Rover ambassador Zara Tindall is BANNED from driving for six-months after being caught speeding at 91mph in her 4x4 in 70mph zone near her Cotswolds home

https://www.dailymail.co....ing-ban-caught-91mph.html
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2136 on: January 08, 2020, 07:53:43 PM »

Ouch! That must hurt! Six months! Thumb down
Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2137 on: January 08, 2020, 07:58:49 PM »

Land Rover ambassador Zara Tindall is BANNED from driving for six-months after being caught speeding at 91mph in her 4x4 in 70mph zone near her Cotswolds home

She's a chip off the old block. I've no doubt the DoE took speed limits as a suggestion.
It's hefty penalty. I wonder if she's had previous tickets? One of our UK posters will know if this is normal.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2138 on: January 08, 2020, 08:03:45 PM »

She's a chip off the old block. I've no doubt the DoE took speed limits as a suggestion.
It's hefty penalty. I wonder if she's had previous tickets? One of our UK posters will know if this is normal.

Article says that she's had a few in the last three years:

Magistrates imposed four points today for the equestrian's latest offence - and then imposed the mandatory six-month ban for exceeding 12 points, following three previous offences in February 2017, February 2018 and December 2018. These were for speeding, a fixed penalty offence and a traffic signal penalty. 
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2139 on: January 08, 2020, 08:21:13 PM »

If she was on nine points already then sheíd had three offences recently, so Iím sorry, but itís sheer arrogance and stupidity to speed when youíre that close to a ban.

Iím glad she was banned. Anyone else would have been so itís nice to see the rules applied fairly. Mike was banned for drunk driving a few years back, so theyíre not exactly model citizens.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2140 on: January 11, 2020, 05:59:38 PM »

Zara and Mike attended the Magic Millions Race Day on the Gold Coast

Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2141 on: January 11, 2020, 06:05:07 PM »

Oh dear.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2142 on: January 11, 2020, 06:31:32 PM »

Good lord. There are no words. The hat is horrific and the dress is horrific and they donít in any way match.

It looks like she got dressed in the dark.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
PollyAnna

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2143 on: January 11, 2020, 06:34:21 PM »

I hate to say it but that dress reminds me of those awful Home Economics class projects we had to do back in the late 60ís although this looks better than mine did.  Smiley
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2144 on: January 11, 2020, 06:42:02 PM »

I hate to say it but that dress reminds me of those awful Home Economics class projects we had to do back in the late 60ís although this looks better than mine did.  Smiley

My thoughts too. I remember trying to make a top with those sleeves. Not a pretty sight.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: