Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 525883 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2220 on: December 11, 2020, 03:04:26 AM »

after Zara's relatively late miscarriage I suspect they will have waited a bit longer before saying anything, also I hope that perhaps it was the 20 w scan and they know that it is actually a boy and hence the comments Mike was making were made with a little inside knowledge

Congratulations on 2000 posts Lady B!  Star
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2221 on: December 11, 2020, 04:04:32 AM »

I'm not sure when Eugenie is due, but I find it so cute that these two are expecting at the same time. I cant really recall much interaction between the two, but it's nice to think they are perhaps sharing their experiences and supporting one another. A few of my friends have given birth in the UK in the last 9 months, and although Zara and Eugenie will receive the best care, it is still a frightening and potentially lonely time for mothers-to-be. I say mothers as NHS hospitals are not allowing fathers to be present at important events like scans etc.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2222 on: December 12, 2020, 01:54:58 PM »

after Zara's relatively late miscarriage I suspect they will have waited a bit longer before saying anything, also I hope that perhaps it was the 20 w scan and they know that it is actually a boy and hence the comments Mike was making were made with a little inside knowledge

Congratulations on 2000 posts Lady B!  Star

thank you !!!1  Champagne
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2223 on: December 25, 2020, 03:18:01 PM »

Kids will be kids...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYFba0w9CUk.  The girls appear from 15:00--17:00.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2224 on: December 26, 2020, 12:51:16 AM »

I'm not sure when Eugenie is due, but I find it so cute that these two are expecting at the same time. I cant really recall much interaction between the two, but it's nice to think they are perhaps sharing their experiences and supporting one another. A few of my friends have given birth in the UK in the last 9 months, and although Zara and Eugenie will receive the best care, it is still a frightening and potentially lonely time for mothers-to-be. I say mothers as NHS hospitals are not allowing fathers to be present at important events like scans etc.

Congrats to Zara!

I wish her a wonderful and stressfree pregnancy.

I had to do all scans alone as well, which was at times of course not easy. In the end however its still the mother having to make the decisions so it is in fact no real change whether your partner is with you or you just have to call him afterwards (which I always did). Of course it's something else, if it's bad news you're getting and don't have someone on your side.

At the birth father's are allowed (at least were I live). Well it's special times, but if we all work together they will certainly/hopefully be better soon.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2225 on: December 26, 2020, 01:39:17 AM »

Kids will be kids...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYFba0w9CUk.  The girls appear from 15:00--17:00.

Fantastic!   

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2226 on: December 26, 2020, 03:30:45 AM »

Congrats to Zara!

I had to do all scans alone as well, which was at times of course not easy. In the end however its still the mother having to make the decisions so it is in fact no real change whether your partner is with you or you just have to call him afterwards (which I always did). Of course it's something else, if it's bad news you're getting and don't have someone on your side.

At the birth father's are allowed (at least were I live). Well it's special times, but if we all work together they will certainly/hopefully be better soon.

All the best wishes for a healthy delivery, kristallinchen.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2227 on: December 26, 2020, 07:02:06 PM »

Congrats to Zara!

All the best wishes for a healthy delivery, kristallinchen.

Thanks. Star It's already over, the little one is here since October.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2228 on: December 27, 2020, 01:36:26 AM »

Wonderful!  Sorry I was a little late!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2229 on: December 27, 2020, 09:44:45 PM »

Wonderful!  Sorry I was a little late!

Don't worry.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2230 on: January 21, 2021, 08:47:47 PM »

Mike Tindall shares hilarious photo from his attempts to homeschool daughter Mia

https://www.hellomagazine...-photo-homeschooling-mia/

Mike's selfie shows him with black face paint over his nose and above his eyes, with one white check and a colourful beard. He wrote: "Feel like I succeeded in home schooling arts and crafts today!!!! Any movies out there need a creepy villain, I think I fit the bill!!"

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2231 on: January 22, 2021, 12:55:06 AM »

Michael's beard is quite colorful! Teaching young children their colors can be a fun experience.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2232 on: January 23, 2021, 01:58:16 AM »

Mike's an awesome father.  Swoon

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2233 on: January 23, 2021, 04:04:19 AM »

Hes so fun. I love seeing this younger generation so hands on and just normal families.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2234 on: January 25, 2021, 09:23:58 AM »

Hes so fun. I love seeing this younger generation so hands on and just normal families.

Indeed!
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: