Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 539368 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2310 on: March 25, 2021, 09:01:56 AM »

Having to deliver a stillborn rates amongst the most horrid things in a woman's life.

I find it funny, that so many people seem to believe, that fathers dote on their sons and mothers prefer their daughters, when in my experience it is quite the opposite:
Of most families I know with both boys and girls, the girls are daddy's princess and the mothers are lionesses for their little crown prince.

In any case: From what we have seen so far of little Mia, I am pretty sure we do not need to fear that in the future we see two girls being traumatised for their father's rather brawdy remarks. I imagine in 25 years Mia will take a sip of her cold beer and go: "gee Dad, always trying to be the tough one, when everyone has always known that it is Mom who is the tough guy.."

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2311 on: March 25, 2021, 09:35:13 PM »

Congratulations to Zara, Mike and girls on their family addition. Champagne
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2312 on: March 25, 2021, 11:13:03 PM »

Having to deliver a stillborn rates amongst the most horrid things in a woman's life.

I find it funny, that so many people seem to believe, that fathers dote on their sons and mothers prefer their daughters, when in my experience it is quite the opposite:
Of most families I know with both boys and girls, the girls are daddy's princess and the mothers are lionesses for their little crown prince.

In any case: From what we have seen so far of little Mia, I am pretty sure we do not need to fear that in the future we see two girls being traumatised for their father's rather brawdy remarks. I imagine in 25 years Mia will take a sip of her cold beer and go: "gee Dad, always trying to be the tough one, when everyone has always known that it is Mom who is the tough guy.."

As a mother of sons, they are the (secret) apples 🍎  of my eyes.  The key is secret, though.  I would only write that here where they, or my daughters, will never see it.

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #2313 on: March 25, 2021, 11:42:32 PM »

As a mother of sons, they are the (secret) apples 🍎  of my eyes.  The key is secret, though.  I would only write that here where they, or my daughters, will never see it.

Confessing here to you all, itís that way in our home too, as much as I love them both.

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2314 on: March 25, 2021, 11:57:49 PM »

I'm not sure if anyone has posted the clip so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wex1v63AgRU

Heís very cute and charming and obviously over the moon happy.

I liked how Mike was asked how he was doing and he replied, "Brilliant!"
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2315 on: March 31, 2021, 06:28:11 PM »

Mike Tindall gives adorable update on one-week-old baby Lucas Philip Tindall

https://www.hellomagazine...-update-son-lucas-philip/

Speaking on the latest episode of his podcast The Good, The Bad & The Rugb‪y, he told host Alex Payne and James Haskell: "It's been good actually, I can't complain. He's pretty good the wee man, he loves his Umbro Lord's work stash, that we've already got him in but he, no, he's been great so far."

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: