Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 169   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 645319 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2400 on: March 18, 2022, 06:54:35 PM »

I like this magenta look!

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2401 on: March 18, 2022, 11:05:54 PM »

Day 4

Raspberry is my favorite color!  I love this look on her; the hat is awesome and the coat is beautiful and flattering.  The look is marred slightly by the crossed-leg, desperate for the loo pose, but otherwise this whole look is  Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2402 on: March 18, 2022, 11:14:10 PM »

Her best look yet. It’s not matchy and compliments each other well.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2403 on: March 19, 2022, 02:26:36 AM »

The fourth day is the best of a bad lot.

I think Zara looks better with fedora-type hats, and has many ugly coats.

She is an attractive woman but she dresses badly.
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2404 on: March 19, 2022, 02:38:35 PM »

I agree with this. I like her, but she always dresses in a way that seems “off” to me. However, I doubt she has any kind of stylist or anything to help her out. And she and her hubby always seem to be having a good time which is good to see.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2405 on: March 19, 2022, 05:54:05 PM »

I agree with this. I like her, but she always dresses in a way that seems “off” to me. However, I doubt she has any kind of stylist or anything to help her out. And she and her hubby always seem to be having a good time which is good to see.

Zara employs a stylist, Annie Miall, for public appearances

Cool your jets, everyone
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2406 on: March 19, 2022, 07:14:47 PM »

Zara employs a stylist, Annie Miall, for public appearances

Like the York women, Zara mostly fails when she relies on (I'm presuming here) her stylist's choices.  Also like the Yorks, she looks her best in simple, unfussy, clean lines.  The less accessories the better. 

I wish more so-called royal stylists would get this.  They send these ladies out laden as Christmas trees with every "fashionable" accessory.  It's an over-worked look that screams looker-me, but since I also presume the royal gets a kickback for wearing the coats or holding the bag, that's likely part of the ploy. 

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2407 on: March 20, 2022, 04:19:59 AM »

...I also presume the royal gets a kickback for wearing the coats or holding the bag...
I do not think that it is permitted for royals to receive bribes, incentives or payments?
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2408 on: March 20, 2022, 11:35:01 AM »

I doubt Zara gets paid for wearing these clothes. More likely at most she gets a discount as a loyal customer and maybe preferential treatment but nothing astronomical at all. She often uses the same handbag, shoes etc which suggests she isn’t getting things for free and just chooses outfits in colours to go with accessories she already has, hardly what you’d do if it was all free or earning you cash.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2409 on: March 20, 2022, 04:02:27 PM »

I doubt Zara gets paid for wearing these clothes. More likely at most she gets a discount as a loyal customer and maybe preferential treatment but nothing astronomical at all. She often uses the same handbag, shoes etc which suggests she isn’t getting things for free and just chooses outfits in colours to go with accessories she already has, hardly what you’d do if it was all free or earning you cash.
The coat is from The Pretty Dress Company. I own several of their dresses and nothing is insanely priced and all high quality. https://www.theprettydresscompany.com
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 05:27:28 PM by jolene » Logged
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2410 on: March 20, 2022, 07:56:50 PM »

The coat is from The Pretty Dress Company. I own several of their dresses and nothing is insanely priced and all high quality. https://www.theprettydresscompany.com

Thanks for the link Jolene...beautiful dresses!!  Do they run true to size?
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2411 on: March 20, 2022, 09:13:32 PM »

Thanks for the link Jolene...beautiful dresses!!  Do they run true to size?
I tend to think they do. They are stretchy and fully lined. I usually wait until there's a sale or find a coupon code before ordering. I always gets compliments when I wear one of their creations. I have four of their dresses.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2412 on: March 20, 2022, 10:36:09 PM »

...I also presume the royal gets a kickback for wearing the coats or holding the bag...
I do not think that it is permitted for royals to receive bribes, incentives or payments?

Depends which royal family … #Haberdash
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2413 on: March 27, 2022, 05:59:48 PM »

Watching Zara compete
https://www.dailymail.co....elebrate-Mothers-Day.html

Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2414 on: March 27, 2022, 07:23:37 PM »

I always love to see the Tindall and Phillips kids!   Icecream  Little Lucas looks very much like his Daddy except I think he has Zara's eyes.

Mia is so grown up now.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 169   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: