Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 169   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 645324 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2445 on: May 22, 2022, 09:38:35 PM »

I'm neither here nor there on the dress, but I love her shoes! 
LOL, me too on the shoes. Though I am sadly on the other side of here and there on the dress. Does nothing for her.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2446 on: May 22, 2022, 09:42:39 PM »

I'm neither here nor there on the dress, but I love her shoes! 

The dress is awful.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2447 on: May 22, 2022, 09:48:45 PM »

https://zaratindall.com/

Not a single mention of her royal links, in fact not even a mention of her parents own successes in sport. Class act.

I will guess that anybody looking at the site will already know who she is, and anybody looking for a Zara site at random will know who she is.

Also her parentage and their success will have given opportunities but the talent is her own.   
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2448 on: May 30, 2022, 12:45:08 AM »

Horse trials today

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2449 on: May 30, 2022, 01:07:35 AM »

Man, is Lucas walking now?  It feels like he was just born!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2450 on: May 30, 2022, 04:06:40 AM »

I adore this family!    I love Ralf's point, the talent is all her own.  Sure her parents were successful in their sport but it did not stand to reason she would be automatically successful too.  Contacts might get you so far but dedication and hard work  get you to her level 

The hug with Wills hit me right in the feels, the affection is clearly genuine and it's lovely to see.  Thank you for the sharing  Jumping

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2451 on: May 30, 2022, 05:31:10 AM »

Exactly. You can have all the connections in the world but in the sphere of athletics, you have to have the skill to back it up. Zara does.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #2452 on: May 30, 2022, 07:03:34 AM »

I thought nobody would top Miaís spirit, and then they had grumpy Lena. I thought Lena was the final spirit, and now look at Lucas how heís trotting along his dad. He gives me vibes of Louis - the boss baby.
Absolutely adorable!
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2453 on: May 31, 2022, 02:41:28 AM »

Has the press planned who Lucas' wife will be?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2454 on: May 31, 2022, 10:08:23 AM »

Has the press planned who Lucas' wife will be?

Wouldn't that be toooooooo early??
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2455 on: May 31, 2022, 01:11:45 PM »

I adore this family!    I love Ralf's point, the talent is all her own.  Sure her parents were successful in their sport but it did not stand to reason she would be automatically successful too.  Contacts might get you so far but dedication and hard work  get you to her level 

The hug with Wills hit me right in the feels, the affection is clearly genuine and it's lovely to see.  Thank you for the sharing  Jumping

While itís true she is very talented, her sport is incredibly elitist and only available to the very privileged few who can afford the best horses, and to travel the circuit.

Its rare to see anyone not in the extremely wealthy class get to her level.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2456 on: May 31, 2022, 01:47:42 PM »

While itís true she is very talented, her sport is incredibly elitist and only available to the very privileged few who can afford the best horses, and to travel the circuit.

Its rare to see anyone not in the extremely wealthy class get to her level.

agree - quite difficult with eventing if you haven't got the background, there used to be quite a few showjumpers who were not so affluent and got sponsored or employed by the owners of the horses but TBH that is a far less popular sport than it used to be.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #2457 on: May 31, 2022, 10:27:37 PM »

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2458 on: May 31, 2022, 11:34:33 PM »

I have some misgivings about some kid glove treatment Zara and Mike have received over the years (their driving offenses, for example), and my first real introduction to Mike was the stories about some of his behavior on rugby trips (beyond just raucous all in good fun behavior) but they are growing on me, because their kids seem adorable and well adjusted and happy and healthy...better behaved, in my opinion, than Peter and Autumn's kids. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2459 on: June 03, 2022, 08:55:03 PM »

He is a riot

(attending QEII Jubilee celebrations)

"New Day - New Hat"

He might just start a new trend...LOL

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 169   Go Up
  Print