Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 296041 times)
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1575 on: March 03, 2017, 09:03:58 PM »

Zara and Anne were out watching Mike play Rugby

http://www.dailymail.co.u...e-Tindall-play-rugby.html
Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1576 on: March 08, 2017, 02:32:33 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...Cheltenham-home-sale.html

Inside a very glamorous home of Zara and Mike Tindall !!!
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1577 on: March 08, 2017, 04:03:30 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...Cheltenham-home-sale.html

Inside a very glamorous home of Zara and Mike Tindall !!!

Very nice! Modern, simple but also warm and cozy!  Kind of like Zara and Mike!  Wink
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1578 on: March 08, 2017, 07:43:59 PM »

I don't think the furnishings etc are their's.  They sold it a few years back and it's the people who bought it then who have put it on the market.

Still a very nice house!

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1579 on: March 08, 2017, 09:14:01 PM »

Very nice house! Love all the windows!
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1580 on: March 30, 2017, 06:16:47 AM »

THE Queen's eldest granddaughter Zara Tindall is to help wealthy investors in China break into the Sport of Kings.

By RICHARD PALMER - EXCLUSIVE
Wed, Mar 29, 2017

Zara, one of Britain's most accomplished three day eventing competitors, is to help steer the sports investment division of a Hong Kong-based venture capital company that is setting up a business in Britain advising wealthy Chinese and other investors on buying racehorses.

She has become a non-executive director of Hong Kong businessman Johnny Hon's Global Group. ''Mrs Tindall will be leading the development of the company's sports investment division,'' the firm said in a statement.

In practice, that means Zara, 35, will be trying to persuade foreign millionaires to buy racehorses handled by Dr Hon's company.

Here's the odd part:
A spokeswoman for the businessman said: ''Global Group will capitalise upon this success by launching its own professional racing operations in conjunction with its ultra-high net worth partners in China.

Zara, who also has a passion for the theatre, will work on Dr Hon's interest in investing in West End shows, according to his company.

He is currently behind a revival of 42nd Street at London's Theatre Royal, Drury Lane.

Source: www.express.co.uk/news/royal/785441/

So really, it's horses AND theatre because she is so well known for both? Crazy

I guess the Brexit has made everyone look far and wide for revenue opportunities.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #1581 on: April 01, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »

Mike Tindall and daughter Mia Grace made for an adorable sight when they watched Zara compete in the Belton International Horse Trials.
The doting father was spotted frolicking with the cute three-year-old as they supported his British equestrian wife, 35, in Lincolnshire yesterday afternoon.

Keen!
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1582 on: April 01, 2017, 07:57:59 PM »

They are so adorable !  Cute

KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1583 on: April 01, 2017, 10:00:36 PM »

Love these pics!! 
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1584 on: April 29, 2017, 03:01:48 PM »

Zara and High Kingdom are competing at the Rolex Horse Trials in Kentucky this weekend. Currently they are in 16th place after Dressage. Cross Country is today. I hope they move up but 16th is a very good starting position!
Last time this pair were at Rolex they had to scratch because he was a little off in the jog inspection and they decided not to push it which was wise. Rolex is a very demanding course for even the best of riders. Hope they do well!!
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1585 on: May 01, 2017, 01:41:08 AM »

Zara and High Kingdom are competing at the Rolex Horse Trials in Kentucky this weekend. Currently they are in 16th place after Dressage. Cross Country is today. I hope they move up but 16th is a very good starting position!
Last time this pair were at Rolex they had to scratch because he was a little off in the jog inspection and they decided not to push it which was wise. Rolex is a very demanding course for even the best of riders. Hope they do well!!

I'm very pleased to report that she finished 3rd out of a starting field of 59 competitors.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1586 on: May 01, 2017, 01:52:24 AM »

Nice job but too bad she chose to compete in the US instead of Badminton next week. Would have been nicer to see her in her own country instead of flying the horse to the US and back for one competition.
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1587 on: May 01, 2017, 02:55:20 AM »

^^^ Interesting choice.  There must have been a reason. The prizemoney at Badminton seems a little higher than Kentucky, though Zara's $40,000 will pay for a lot of hay.  During the televised interview with the winners afterwards, I noted that her accent has an international flavour and I think I even detected an Aussie vowel there at one time.  She speaks clearly and without any of the faux posh singsong mumble affected by certain of her relations in her generation.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1588 on: May 01, 2017, 03:15:26 AM »

Nice job but too bad she chose to compete in the US instead of Badminton next week. Would have been nicer to see her in her own country instead of flying the horse to the US and back for one competition.

Rolex is as prestigious as Badminton. It is considered extremely difficult. In addition, strategically, it looks good for her to add this horse trial to her resume. She has not competed in the US before and this was a smart move. It is important for riders at her level to make trips to different  International venues. JMO
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1589 on: May 15, 2017, 11:11:03 PM »

Mike talked in public for the first time about their miscarriage:

http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-tragic-miscarriage.html

I hope they are able to have a second child if they still want to.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: