Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 426225 times)
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2055 on: March 24, 2019, 07:50:19 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....be-Park-Horse-Trials.html
Mia Tindall, such a vivid happy girl,  Icecream

Zara, can I babysit Mia sometime? 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2056 on: May 19, 2019, 04:33:04 PM »

I wondered why Mike and Zara weren't at the wedding last night, but it seems they attended the Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic at The Belfry instead.

Apparenty, Autumn and Peter were there too, but no pics of them yet

Princess MS

Warned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2057 on: May 19, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »

I wondered why Mike and Zara weren't at the wedding last night, but it seems they attended the Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic at The Belfry instead.

Interesting that only Haz and Bea showed up from the main RF line of their generation
Lady Liebe

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2058 on: May 19, 2019, 11:04:07 PM »

It depends a lot on when Mike, Zara, Peter and Autumn committed to being there. Especially for the Tindall's with Mike's name on it. Anyone in the family is used to people missing events due to prior commitments.

Granted it's only a half turned profile shot, but that dress looks nice on Zara.

Chillenout

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2059 on: May 19, 2019, 11:29:15 PM »

Zara is a pretty woman, but good god she has terrible taste in clothes. She needs to hire a stylist to help her figure out what looks best on her....Beatrice and Eugenie need help too.
It depends a lot on when Mike, Zara, Peter and Autumn committed to being there. Especially for the Tindall's with Mike's name on it. Anyone in the family is used to people missing events due to prior commitments.

Granted it's only a half turned profile shot, but that dress looks nice on Zara.

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2060 on: May 19, 2019, 11:41:17 PM »

The Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic raises money for charities involved with Parkinsons (which Mike's father is suffering from) and takes place around the same time every year. Its likely, IMO, that the date for this years tournament was already set before the wedding date was announced. So basically it was a choice to cancel a charity event that raises over 100,000 for good causes close to Mike's heart OR attend Lady Gabriella's wedding. I don't know how close Zara and Mike are to Gabriella but personally I think they made the right choice.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: