Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 438162 times)
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2055 on: March 24, 2019, 07:50:19 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....be-Park-Horse-Trials.html
Mia Tindall, such a vivid happy girl,  Icecream

Zara, can I babysit Mia sometime? 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2056 on: May 19, 2019, 04:33:04 PM »

I wondered why Mike and Zara weren't at the wedding last night, but it seems they attended the Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic at The Belfry instead.

Apparenty, Autumn and Peter were there too, but no pics of them yet

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2057 on: May 19, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »

I wondered why Mike and Zara weren't at the wedding last night, but it seems they attended the Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic at The Belfry instead.

Interesting that only Haz and Bea showed up from the main RF line of their generation
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2058 on: May 19, 2019, 11:04:07 PM »

It depends a lot on when Mike, Zara, Peter and Autumn committed to being there. Especially for the Tindall's with Mike's name on it. Anyone in the family is used to people missing events due to prior commitments.

Granted it's only a half turned profile shot, but that dress looks nice on Zara.

Chillenout

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2059 on: May 19, 2019, 11:29:15 PM »

Zara is a pretty woman, but good god she has terrible taste in clothes. She needs to hire a stylist to help her figure out what looks best on her....Beatrice and Eugenie need help too.
It depends a lot on when Mike, Zara, Peter and Autumn committed to being there. Especially for the Tindall's with Mike's name on it. Anyone in the family is used to people missing events due to prior commitments.

Granted it's only a half turned profile shot, but that dress looks nice on Zara.

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2060 on: May 19, 2019, 11:41:17 PM »

The Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic raises money for charities involved with Parkinsons (which Mike's father is suffering from) and takes place around the same time every year. Its likely, IMO, that the date for this years tournament was already set before the wedding date was announced. So basically it was a choice to cancel a charity event that raises over 100,000 for good causes close to Mike's heart OR attend Lady Gabriella's wedding. I don't know how close Zara and Mike are to Gabriella but personally I think they made the right choice.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2061 on: July 29, 2019, 06:20:01 PM »

I would love to hear Zara and Michael dish.

https://www.dailymail.co....yal-familys-business.html
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2062 on: July 29, 2019, 06:27:05 PM »

That would be fun! Zara does love her family though, so I don't think it will ever happen.

As to the article, what's the big deal in saying that the children haven't met Archie yet? He could probably say much more and worse about the family the who is making the stink . . .
Lady G

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2063 on: July 29, 2019, 10:37:03 PM »

That would be fun! Zara does love her family though, so I don't think it will ever happen.

As to the article, what's the big deal in saying that the children haven't met Archie yet? He could probably say much more and worse about the family the who is making the stink . . .

Mike has been flapping his gums about his in-laws for years now - what's changed recently that he's been given a finger wagging...?  Thinking

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2064 on: July 29, 2019, 10:39:40 PM »

Mike has been flapping his gums about his in-laws for years now - what's changed recently that he's been given a finger wagging...?  Thinking

PRIVACY!!!!!

Because the two things he said were such a violation.   

Banana split
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2065 on: July 30, 2019, 12:53:02 AM »

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the car with Mike and Zara after the H/W wedding. Zara's expression was priceless whenever the cameras landed on her.  I have always admired  the Princess Royal and think she did a great job with her kids. They strike me as a no BS group of people.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2066 on: August 02, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »

Lena seen in public properly for the first time:

https://www.dailymail.co....be-Festival-Eventing.html

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2067 on: August 02, 2019, 06:06:28 PM »

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the car with Mike and Zara after the H/W wedding. Zara's expression was priceless whenever the cameras landed on her.  I have always admired  the Princess Royal and think she did a great job with her kids. They strike me as a no BS group of people.

That's a good what if question: Anne always knew that she would inherit the throne and prepared herself and her children for it...but if things would've been different and Anne would've been the heir...would things still have gone the way they did or would she have become a second Andrew?

Anyway I loved Zara's expression as well.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2068 on: August 02, 2019, 06:06:41 PM »

Leah  looks like her daddy!
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2069 on: August 02, 2019, 06:48:49 PM »

That's a good what if question: Anne always knew that she would inherit the throne and prepared herself and her children for it...but if things would've been different and Anne would've been the heir...would things still have gone the way they did or would she have become a second Andrew?

Anyway I loved Zara's expression as well.

Anne inherited the DoE no nonsense personality. I doubt she would have been like Andrew. Howsoever, Peter and Zara might have turned out differently.

Lena's adorable!
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: