Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 451291 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2085 on: August 14, 2019, 09:58:03 AM »

To be honest, is it really news? A rich man pays for minor royals to have positions on his board, hardly seems new. I do find it ironic the DM, who usually bleats on about how the royals are costing us a pretty penny, is so bothered that some rich man wants to pay them to do a minimal job out of his own plentiful funds at no cost to us - what's the alternative - have all the royals paid for by taxpayers funds - then watch the DM implode in anger.
I believe he has many benefits, under the table, and that's why he pays minor royals.
But, of course, it's way better than the taxpayers paying for the whole family.
Zara and her brother do not have a title, so imo it's ok to receive money this way.

This is probably like #20 on the list of image problems Windsor, PLC has right now.

Very true. To me it looks shady, and I don't get why her people lied about her involvement.

As long as this role isn't about buying access to the royal family* then yep, deal with the other 19 problems first

*Let's be honest, this is at least 50% of the reason any royal or royal-adjacent is on the board or an advisor to any company

Currently visualizing my highest self
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2086 on: September 01, 2019, 04:18:15 AM »

Stumbled across this photo and don not remember seeing it;  I thought I would share.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2087 on: September 01, 2019, 05:02:45 AM »

An older photo ... Mike's nose is not pointing straight ahead.
A publicity photo?
Annual 'business' photo?
Style doesn't look like a fam&friends photo.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Dailydog

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2088 on: October 09, 2019, 03:39:32 AM »

I found an article I forget where, that mike made an Instagram. Does anyone know what it is if we want to follow him?
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2089 on: November 15, 2019, 06:55:12 PM »

Equestrian champion and racehorse owner Zara Tindall MBE has been appointed by The Jockey Club to the Cheltenham Racecourse committee, it was announced today.

Tindall will take up her non-executive role at the Home of Jump Racing on New Year’s Day – its first fixture of 2020. Committee directors support the Chairman and executive in the successful operation of the racecourse.

The eldest granddaughter of The Jockey Club’s Patron, Her Majesty The Queen, Tindall is a regular visitor to Cheltenham Racecourse and has owned, bred and pre-trained several racehorses, including horses currently with Cotswold-based trainer, Martin Keighley.

She will be helping to promote Equestrian Team GBR ahead of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Summer Games. Tindall famously carried the London 2012 Olympic Torch at Cheltenham Racecourse while riding her horse, Toytown. She went on to win an Olympic silver medal in Team Eventing at those home Summer Games.

The British public voted Tindall 2006 BBC Sports Personality of the Year after she won gold aboard Toytown at the Eventing World Championships in Aachen. She was appointed MBE in the 2007 New Year Honours for services to equestrianism.

She is married to former England rugby captain and 2003 Rugby World Cup winner, Mike Tindall MBE. The couple live in Gloucestershire with their two daughters.

https://www.thejockeyclub...nham-racecourse-director/

Currently visualizing my highest self
Lady Liebe

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2090 on: November 15, 2019, 07:06:14 PM »

I never knew both Zara and Mike had MBE's. Good on them.
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2091 on: November 15, 2019, 11:17:20 PM »

The entire English Rugby squad that won the Rugby World Cup in 2003 were awarded MBEs and Zara was given hers the year she won the European Championships in Three-Day Eventing. This is not unusual for individuals and teams that do well internationally these days.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: