Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 174   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips & Michael Tindall NEWS  (Read 666110 times)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2550 on: August 06, 2022, 01:51:59 AM »

Zara wearing clothes with the labels of her sponsors is fine but I do have an issue with Mia being used in this way - sorry but she is being merched to sell the products Zara is paid to support.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2551 on: August 06, 2022, 05:07:08 AM »

Zara wearing clothes with the labels of her sponsors is fine but I do have an issue with Mia being used in this way - sorry but she is being merched to sell the products Zara is paid to support.

Those are the sponsors of the event. Peter Phillips is the Director of the festival and I wouldn't be surprised to see Isla and Savannah similarly decked out.

https://www.festivalofbri...heventing.com/partners-2/

https://www.britisheventi...TIVAL-OF-BRITISH-EVENTING

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2552 on: August 06, 2022, 05:25:25 AM »

Having children wearing t-shirts, when parents are making money from those sponsors, is wrong.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2553 on: August 06, 2022, 02:38:40 PM »

I think she probably she just wanted a shirt like mom.
More from today.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 02:47:44 PM by Aubiette » Logged
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2554 on: August 06, 2022, 02:43:19 PM »

Lucas is getting so big! Great pictures. He is so blond he almost looks bald in some photos. I wonder if his hair will darken as he grows up.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2555 on: August 06, 2022, 02:44:15 PM »

Having children wearing t-shirts, when parents are making money from those sponsors, is wrong.

Tell that to all the kids at the company picnic wearing the free shirts. It's not an issue. They are not royals. Tacky in another lifetime this is how it works.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2556 on: August 06, 2022, 04:12:33 PM »

Lucas is getting so big! Great pictures. He is so blond he almost looks bald in some photos. I wonder if his hair will darken as he grows up.

Zara herself was that white-blond as a child. Who else? Philip was as well.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2557 on: August 06, 2022, 04:23:12 PM »

Tell that to all the kids at the company picnic wearing the free shirts. It's not an issue. They are not royals. Tacky in another lifetime this is how it works.

Yes I wonder if that shirt was given to everyone? This is a local event with sponsors for sure but Iíd presume not mainstream in terms of qualifications for global events
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2558 on: August 06, 2022, 04:24:38 PM »

I donít think Zara is merching her daughter. I think it was more like they had a size that the child fit into and she wanted to wear a new shirt and be like her mom. The other kids didnít have a shirt and either did Mike.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2559 on: August 06, 2022, 05:45:36 PM »

I donít think Zara is merching her daughter. I think it was more like they had a size that the child fit into and she wanted to wear a new shirt and be like her mom. The other kids didnít have a shirt and either did Mike.

Mike is wearing a ball cap with the same logos on it though. I don't know about the UK, but as peri pointed out, this sort of thing is ubiquitous in the US. With it being held at Gatcombe, Peter being the Director and the joint organizers being Peter and Mark Phillips there are probably promotional items galore that were passed out to the family. I'm guessing Mia fit in an extra small adult size. She mirrored Zara exactly by wearing jean shorts.

Anne, of course, abstained, and rightly so.

Love this picture!

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2560 on: August 06, 2022, 06:18:52 PM »

Mike is wearing a ball cap with the same logos on it though. I don't know about the UK, but as peri pointed out, this sort of thing is ubiquitous in the US. With it being held at Gatcombe, Peter being the Director and the joint organizers being Peter and Mark Phillips there are probably promotional items galore that were passed out to the family. I'm guessing Mia fit in an extra small adult size. She mirrored Zara exactly by wearing jean shorts.

Anne, of course, abstained, and rightly so.

Love this picture!

No Grandma this way!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2561 on: August 06, 2022, 06:47:30 PM »

Love those pics of Anne with Lucas!!

I think re the top - they probably have a lot given to them and Mia wanted one to 'look cool'. IF they were merching the kids them all of them would probably be in something not just Mia.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2562 on: August 06, 2022, 09:10:59 PM »

OT: Anne has the same poses and posture as Philip at times.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2563 on: August 06, 2022, 09:37:22 PM »

OT: Anne has the same poses and posture as Philip at times.

What an eye you have. A poignant and touching observance and I'm so glad you shared it.
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2564 on: August 06, 2022, 10:39:51 PM »

Zara herself was that white-blond as a child. Who else? Philip was as well.
Lucas is so blonde! Heís definitely a lot more blonde than his sisters were. 

Zara and Peter were both white blonde as children and Louise was also very, very blonde (and is still a lot lighter haired than I thought she would be at 18.).

The photos of Anne with Lucas are so lovely. Itís so nice to see her as a normal grand mother just having fun with her grand kids.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 174   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: