Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vogues photos of a 10years old model  (Read 4039 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2011, 05:39:21 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...YEAR-OLD-Vogue-model.html

I already dislike Vogue, but this is disgusting 
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »

Quite disturbing. Those arenīt kiddie clothes sheīs modelling, huh! Heavy makeup and suggestive posing. WTF, I mean, WTF are they thinking about! Both her parents and Vogue!! I am mad! Ranting

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Julchen

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »

Normal parents try to save their kids from paedophiliac people... But this is provoking. Disgusting.
abs

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »

Normal parents try to save their kids from paedophiliac people... But this is provoking. Disgusting.

Exactly. Remember the JonBenet Ramsey murder? That little six-year-old girl was sexed up for beauty pageants, dressed and made up like a grown up. The murderer was never found, but there are theories that there could have been pedophelia involved - the murder had sexual elements.
This French girl should be taken away from those parents - they clearly donīt know what they are doing!

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Julchen

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 07:49:22 PM »

Exactly. Remember the JonBenet Ramsey murder? That little six-year-old girl was sexed up for beauty pageants, dressed and made up like a grown up. The murderer was never found, but there are theories that there could have been pedophelia involved - the murder had sexual elements.
This French girl should be taken away from those parents - they clearly donīt know what they are doing!

Yes, this murder is very known. And these contests are also disgusting.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »

IMO, Patsy Ramsey is responsible for that one.  Secret

The Vogue pics are beyond inappropriate. I'm sure the parents love their daughter but they should think long and hard about what they are doing to her because its flat out disgusting. There are plenty of jobs for models her age without crossing over into this extreme. Poor kid.
sinners23

Small Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »

Like everyone I was deeply shocked at the photos.I just wonder are her parents on the same planet as the rest of us.You have to be so careful with children there a lot of sick monsters out there.

"For there is nothing either good or bad,thinking makes it so"
   William Shakespeare (1564-1616) Hamlet
spanishlover

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 09:05:40 PM »

what wrong with people today  Ranting Ranting sexing up a baby...because thats what she is ...A BABY!!!!!!!! Real mad Real mad
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 03:11:54 AM »

The pictures from French Vogue are actually quite old and the editor was fired. They have a new editor now and nothing like that happened again. The Daily Mail always has the same simplified angle about the fashion industry.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »

Good to know, thanks Jas! Daily Fail again.
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 08:27:20 PM »

The pictures from French Vogue are actually quite old and the editor was fired. They have a new editor now and nothing like that happened again. The Daily Mail always has the same simplified angle about the fashion industry.

I think she is still modelling, though. I read an article last week that it was flaring up. The reason why daily mail ran it is because the morning shows in the US had it as a main story. Apparently, a photographer takes lots of pics of her not just Vogue. Some pics of her on a bed with no shirt on and a boy standing over her.  I think the controversy in the US was more about those photos than Vogue per se, but I could be wrong. I just remember seeing it on various blogs last week.

The original blog with the pics has sent been taken down, so there is still some controversy, not just from the Daily Mail  Secret
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 12:27:10 AM »

There are always going to be predators who will use children in this way, but where are her parents?!  Dead 

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
abs

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »

There are always going to be predators who will use children in this way, but where are her parents?!  Dead 

Some parents are clueless.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 04:00:42 AM »

Some parents are clueless.
[/quote]

...and some would say there is a thin line between predetors and parents; sometimes they're one and the same Dead

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 11:59:17 AM »

from what i understand, the mother of the girl is a french TV actress/presentator. the father used to be a professional soccer player.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: