Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 170   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip NEWS  (Read 509086 times)
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 05:25:39 AM »

Hopefully, he'll graduate with good grades, get an actual job, and start doing something with his life.

And pigs will fly Whistle

hey, many said a black man would never be US president, and then right after Obama was elected . . . swine flu  Supercontent

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 09:29:35 AM »

Are we sure that Carl Phillip and Orlando Bloom aren't long lost brothers.? Look at the similarities between the two!

Both are very good looking brunettes. Neither of them are all that bright. They have both chosen partners that are brunettes with blue eyes. And who walk around half naked for a living.! 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 09:33:03 AM »

excellent, Paddy Star. Wonder whic one of them is playing Legolas Thinking

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 09:45:07 AM »

excellent, Paddy Star. Wonder whic one of them is playing Legolas Thinking

G Smiley

I'm not sure, Getafix. Also Carl-Phillip and Orlando are both crap at what they do for a living. Orlando couldn't act to save himself. And Carl-Phillip is a crap prince.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »

Carl Philip was also invited to the Werner-Rostad wedding , the one where Madeleine was a bridesmaid. But he decided not to go at the last minute, because Sofia didn't want to meet Emma Prenald who was also a guest !

http://www.expressen.se/n...inte-prinsen-pa-brollopet

translation : http://translate.google.c...-pa-brollopet&act=url

lilith

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 01:27:46 PM »

Carl Philip was also invited to the Werner-Rostad wedding , the one where Madeleine was a bridesmaid. But he decided not to go at the last minute, because Sofia didn't want to meet Emma Prenald who was also a guest !

Too bad he decided to stay at home, could have been even more fun, so many ex-es and current partners. I'd love to be a fly on a wall there.  Spiteful
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 02:01:08 PM »

So he couldn't have gone without her? What a f'n loser! She's already controlling his life- first the Monaco/Paris wedding ultimatum and now this. I wonder if he asks her permission to shit.  Ranting  Excuse my language, but I detest when grown people need permission from their partners to do things.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 02:40:10 PM »

So he couldn't have gone without her? What a f'n loser! She's already controlling his life- first the Monaco/Paris wedding ultimatum and now this. I wonder if he asks her permission to shit.  Ranting  Excuse my language, but I detest when grown people need permission from their partners to do things.

It makes perfect sense...if he thinks she is his mommy. Nerves

The source of all love, any displeasure on her part would be life threatening for him...if he is an infant.  Crap

Carl-Philip is working through his mommy issues with the snake.

Well played CP. Just very well done.  Yikes
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 03:30:41 PM »

Kwuh-TSSSSHHHH!

I hope Madde gave him HEAPS for that.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 05:36:20 PM »

What a pathetic little man! How about Madde having to face Jonas and his new girlfriend? What a wuss!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »

I wonder....I think I mentioned it before that I've read some time ago, that Madde tried to get Emma and CP back together, just in the beginning of his relationship with Snake girl.

So, I wonder if CP was inclined to, but Snake girl pulled out her whole arsenal to pull him to her side, while Carly was maybe undecided.

Well...whatever happened, she better get used to Emma fast, because this circle seems to be quite small, and they will cross paths eventually. Perhaps she's waiting for the ring/wedding to then have the courage to face Emma.

avrilo

Mini Member

Mexico Mexico

S#$%, Willy says

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 06:39:29 PM »

Why wouldn't Sofia meet Emma?. They don't have to become best friends, but just interchange a polite introduction and that's it. In theory they didn't break up because of her, did they?

The question is why CP doesn't want them to meet?

Perhaps Emma's judgment really weights on him.

Twitter:@elblogreal

NOW OFICIALLY OPEN!!!
A bilingual blog. Un blog bilingŁe
http://elblogreal.blogspot.com/.
Prinsessan

Mini Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 08:36:45 PM »

Here you can see, how weak and trashy Sofia is... Maybe she is afraid of Emma? She knows that Emma is much classier. Sofia is playing a game with him. I hope he will wake up one day (early!).

The handsome prince woke up from a bad dream... The spell of an evil witch Sofia was broken and he married a Snow White.
Idun

Huge Member

Vatican City State Vatican City State

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »

Something is definitly wrong when a partner won't allow the partner to meet the exes. Had there been a history of violence or something like that, I would understand. For a normal relationship, it's rather scary and adds another bad side of Snake Nerves Her being so controlling - checking websites, calling photographers and papers, planting news about herself makes me wonder how Snake got him in the first place and if she's nuts. If everything had been done in a "nice way" she wouldn't have to do this. I think it's a sign of how weak CP is, and that Snake fears that he'll begin to listen to Emma and Mads more than her. It's a sick relationship and she's only a golddigger taking advantage of him 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 09:07:28 PM »

Something is definitly wrong when a partner won't allow the partner to meet the exes. Had there been a history of violence or something like that, I would understand. For a normal relationship, it's rather scary and adds another bad side of Snake Nerves Her being so controlling - checking websites, calling photographers and papers, planting news about herself makes me wonder how Snake got him in the first place and if she's nuts. If everything had been done in a "nice way" she wouldn't have to do this. I think it's a sign of how weak CP is, and that Snake fears that he'll begin to listen to Emma and Mads more than her. It's a sick relationship and she's only a golddigger taking advantage of him 

Exactly. Also it makes me wonder why CP and Silvia are accepting her. Maybe because they fear he'd be stubborn about her, if they didn't? Confused
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 170   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: