Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 170   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip NEWS  (Read 509085 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2490 on: March 03, 2019, 09:25:05 PM »

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2491 on: March 03, 2019, 09:39:33 PM »

Alex is so darling!
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2492 on: March 03, 2019, 09:40:41 PM »

That's quite a race - 90 km - do we know if he is skiing the whole distance?  Cross country skiing is quite a work out, if he finishes the whole distance, wow!  I give him credit for joining in; not sure I could finish unless I had trained every day for at least a month.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2493 on: March 03, 2019, 09:46:35 PM »

That's quite a race - 90 km - do we know if he is skiing the whole distance?  Cross country skiing is quite a work out, if he finishes the whole distance, wow!  I give him credit for joining in; not sure I could finish unless I had trained every day for at least a month.

He skied the whole distance. It took him over eight hours, and he told Aftonbladet that he had been suffering from stomach flu earlier this week and still wasn't feeling very well.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2494 on: March 03, 2019, 09:52:45 PM »

He skied the whole distance. It took him over eight hours, and he told Aftonbladet that he had been suffering from stomach flu earlier this week and still wasn't feeling very well.

Wow. Good job Carl Philip.  Well done you. 

Thank you Lady A.    Hug       Star

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2495 on: March 04, 2019, 03:01:53 AM »

arturo I can't see any of the photos  Cry

DD  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2496 on: March 04, 2019, 08:34:29 AM »

arturo I can't see any of the photos  Cry

DD  Star

G Smiley

The ones from the Rally Sweden?  Thinking

Video from the Vasasloppet (the last 50 metres of the race) https://www.instagram.com/p/BujV8dookjb/
(a short interview) https://www.instagram.com/p/BujZWdNlXAt/

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2497 on: March 04, 2019, 12:48:12 PM »

Awww. CP and Alex

Thanks for the pics, Arturo
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2498 on: March 04, 2019, 02:54:57 PM »

I thought this was Sofia for a second
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2499 on: March 04, 2019, 03:49:17 PM »

Is it me or it that child cross eyed? I'm being serious.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2500 on: March 04, 2019, 04:09:00 PM »

They really are a very sweet little family together.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2501 on: March 04, 2019, 05:17:49 PM »

Is it me or it that child cross eyed? I'm being serious.

Babys can move their eyes to seem crossed when looking at something close in front of them.  It's pretty common.  Then it's back to normal when looking further away. 
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2502 on: March 16, 2019, 01:00:04 PM »

Yesterday CP visited Business Sweden before his visit to the Hannover Messe (Hannover Fair) on April 1st-2nd.

More information about the visit:
https://www.kungahuset.se...48ec167c5b6b0c135da7.html
"Prince Carl Philip visits the Hanover Fair
On April 1–2, Prince Carl Philip visits the Hanover Fair - the world's largest industrial fair. Each year, one country is in a special focus and during the 2019 fair, it is Sweden.

Sweden is a partner country of the trade fair in Hannover (31st March - 5th April) The theme of the Swedish partnership is Sweden Co-Lab. The name aims to show Sweden as a greenhouse for co-creation (Co) and innovation (Lab).

The goal of the partner country initiative [...] is to give the Swedish industry help to reach a global audience, promote foreign investments to Sweden and offer a platform to showcase ideas, collaborations, innovative solutions and a current picture of the country.

This is a project manager and more than 130 Swedish companies, organizations, universities, authorities, regions and more have engaged in the venture.

The Government is represented at the fair by Prime Minister Stefan Löfven and Minister Ibrahim Baylan, Matilda Ernkrans, Ann Linde and Anders Ygeman.

From the program for Prince Carl Philips visit at the Hannover Fair:

Monday April 1st

Executive Lab
Prince Carl Philips' visit to the Hannover Fair begins with the Prince attending the "Executive Lab" and a presentation and round table discussion on the theme "The product is dead - long live the product" on digitization and connection between physical products, data and services.

Night of Innovation
In the early evening, Prince Carl Philip attends the "Night of Innovation", an event where around 2,000 representatives from business, research and politics are brought together for talks and presentations.

Dinner with Swedish start-up companies and German counterparts
The day ends with a dinner, arranged by the Swedish Embassy, with Swedish start-up companies and German counterparts.

Tuesday April 2nd

Volkswagen
Tuesday starts with a visit to Volkswagen in Wolfsburg together with representatives of Scania and around 30 Swedish start-up companies.

Swedish pavilion
After lunch, the Prince returns to the exhibition halls to visit the Swedish pavilion and get a view. Tuesday's program in the pavilion has the theme "Innovate with us!".

Tour
Then Prince Carl Philip makes a tour of the fair with visits to a selection of companies, organizations and other actors in the Swedish delegation.

GALA BANQUET
Prince Carl Philip completes his visit to the Hannover Fair by attending the grand banquet, Herrenhausen Gala Dinner, at the Herrenhausen castle, hosted by the Lower Saxony government, the German industrial association BDI and the Hanover Fair.
"

Moreover, CP has accepted the role as chairman of the Culture & Business Association replacing Christina.
http://www.kulturnaringsl...-n%C3%A4ringsliv-41878111
"At the Society & Culture Association's Annual Meeting, H.K.H. Prince Carl Philip is appointed as the new honorary chairman. Prince Carl Philip succeeds Princess Christina, Mrs Magnuson, who has been the honorary chairman of the association for 25 years.

"We are very pleased that Prince Carl Philip has accepted the involvement in the association, not least in view of the Prince's art interest and his own design activities," says Magnus Lagerkvist, chairman of Culture & Business.

“We would also like to thank Princess Christina for her considerable efforts for the association for a very long time. This has meant that the association's annual prize, the "Swedish Art and Business Award" (SABA) for best and most productive collaboration during the past year between culture and business, has established itself as one of the heaviest awards in Swedish cultural heritage, "says Lagerkvist. "Prince Carl Philip participates in the jury work with SABA and distributes the prize at the annual SABA ceremony."

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2503 on: March 18, 2019, 04:08:10 PM »

CP's 40th birthday will be celebrated privately.
https://www.svenskdam.se/...ns-carl-philip-fyller-40/

- The Prince's 40th anniversary will not be celebrated officially- says the head of information of the court Margareta Thorgren.

- The Prince chooses to celebrate his 40th birthday privately-
However, the court does not provide any further information about the background to the decision, more than that this is Prince Carl Philip's own decision.

EDIT: Today CP attended the Food Tech 2019

[video] https://twitter.com/i/status/1107661215822696449
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 06:04:09 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2504 on: March 18, 2019, 06:36:08 PM »

CP's 40th birthday will be celebrated privately.
https://www.svenskdam.se/...ns-carl-philip-fyller-40/

- The Prince's 40th anniversary will not be celebrated officially- says the head of information of the court Margareta Thorgren.

- The Prince chooses to celebrate his 40th birthday privately-
However, the court does not provide any further information about the background to the decision, more than that this is Prince Carl Philip's own decision.

EDIT: Today CP attended the Food Tech 2019

[video] https://twitter.com/i/status/1107661215822696449

How mean of him. Now Snakeys ripped of another chance to represent herself as the failed Princess Madeleine in an inappropriate dress with a horrible hairdo the perfect housewife.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 170   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: