Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip NEWS  (Read 645329 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2655 on: June 20, 2020, 02:31:18 PM »

Do you not think that Prince Carl Philip would look to his father as a mentor?

Hopefully not. Seriously. CG does not have many good father qualities IMO. If the kids get interviewed they talk about how lonely their childhood was and Victoria got anorexic. Plus: they totally missed preparing the spare and the spare spare for the "real world" and just realized a few years ago that it was time to take the titles of their grandchildren and expect them to work. Other royal houses were light years ahead of them (they should have talked to Bea).

It is a pity that CP never found a real meaning in professional life beyond car-racing and "designing". As Sophia has similar minded parents it is good they are having some mentors outside the royal family.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2656 on: July 08, 2020, 10:02:54 AM »

Bernadotte&Kylberg has received once again the Red Dot Award, one of the most important awards for design, this time as part of a project. The project, a joint collaboration between NoPICNIC Sweden, Processus and Bernadotte&Kylberg for WayOut, is a micro-factory for production of water and beverage and it is composed by a different unit. Each unit can purify water, produce soft drinks, and work as a microbrewery, avoiding waste of plastic. The different unit are customizable and the design is created by B&K. One of the first destinations for the unit which purifies the water is Kampala, Uganda, where this will provide clean water and deliver it via a centre that, among other things, works to empower women.

Bernadotte&Kylberg has previously received Red Dot Award in 2015 for the Stockholm Aquatic collection within the category "High-Quality Design". This year project was awarded as "Best of the Best".

https://www.wallpaper.com...ayout-microbrewery-sweden

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2657 on: July 12, 2020, 01:03:32 PM »

Bernadotte&Kylberg has received once again the Red Dot Award, one of the most important awards for design, this time as part of a project. The project, a joint collaboration between NoPICNIC Sweden, Processus and Bernadotte&Kylberg for WayOut, is a micro-factory for production of water and beverage and it is composed by a different unit. Each unit can purify water, produce soft drinks, and work as a microbrewery, avoiding waste of plastic. The different unit are customizable and the design is created by B&K. One of the first destinations for the unit which purifies the water is Kampala, Uganda, where this will provide clean water and deliver it via a centre that, among other things, works to empower women.

Bernadotte&Kylberg has previously received Red Dot Award in 2015 for the Stockholm Aquatic collection within the category "High-Quality Design". This year project was awarded as "Best of the Best".

https://www.wallpaper.com...ayout-microbrewery-sweden

If it's for something well done of them.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2658 on: July 17, 2020, 10:54:18 AM »

As announced before, CP will race again this year after he took a break last year to spend more time with his family. He won't race in the National Championship anymore, but in the Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia, after Porsche ask him to race this year. CP raced before in the Porsche Carrera Cup with some good results: "It feels a bit like the circle is closing because it was in the Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia that I seriously started my racing career in 2008". I do not know if this statements implies that this is the last year in racing (hope so!).
The first race is tomorrow at Falkenberg and today there are race-tests.

Interview https://via.tt.se/pressme...484&releaseId=3280036
Video interview https://twitter.com/i/status/1283374039080341504

Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2659 on: July 17, 2020, 01:48:43 PM »

I still think he's a fool to participate in a dangerous hobby like racing.  Especially now that he has young children.  "Million dollar wallet, ten cent head" as my dad used to say of certain wealthy people.

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2660 on: July 18, 2020, 04:17:14 PM »

CP today took part in the first race of the Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia. He was first and won the Masters Cup (drivers over 40 years).

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2661 on: July 18, 2020, 04:22:00 PM »

Ridiculous to be out racing Porches with so much suffering going on right now. Totally tone deaf. But CP's a worthless human being, so I don't expect any more from him.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2662 on: July 18, 2020, 04:56:38 PM »

I think that the SRF made a big difference between bringing up boys and girls. Girl 1 (Viccan): Everyone was over-critical to a point that she became anorexic and they tried everything they could to prevent the "fitness guy" marrying into the family: Boy 1: Spoilt rotten and overestimating his importance. Allowed to marry shady woman. Not encouraged to find a proper job and fade into the background. Girl 2: Spoilt rotten as well, but finally found sensible man and got on the right track.

I don't think he is bad. He is just pampered to the last and totally illusional when it comes to his importance on this planet.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2663 on: July 18, 2020, 07:06:39 PM »

I think that the SRF made a big difference between bringing up boys and girls. Girl 1 (Viccan): Everyone was over-critical to a point that she became anorexic and they tried everything they could to prevent the "fitness guy" marrying into the family: Boy 1: Spoilt rotten and overestimating his importance. Allowed to marry shady woman. Not encouraged to find a proper job and fade into the background. Girl 2: Spoilt rotten as well, but finally found sensible man and got on the right track.

I don't think he is bad. He is just pampered to the last and totally illusional when it comes to his importance on this planet.

I agree. He isnít a bad person, just undereducated and clueless.

Heís also aged fairly rapidly in the last few years.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2664 on: July 18, 2020, 08:01:11 PM »

Congrats to CP for winning, this is the first time I've seen him win a race.

Ridiculous to be out racing Porches with so much suffering going on right now. Totally tone deaf. But CP's a worthless human being, so I don't expect any more from him.

It depends on the situation in Sweden and the government's response. As daft as he is, I don't think CP is so callous a human to be racing while the country is burning.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2665 on: July 19, 2020, 12:42:30 AM »

It depends on the situation in Sweden and the government's response. As daft as he is, I don't think CP is so callous a human to be racing while the country is burning.
[/b]

true that...just asked Nero. He agreed. then continued playing his fiddle.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2666 on: July 19, 2020, 09:23:32 AM »

[/b]

G Smiley

CP is your garden variety dullard not a supreme egotist like Nero
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2667 on: July 19, 2020, 09:56:04 AM »

[/b]

G Smiley

CP is your garden variety dullard not a supreme egotist like Nero

Of course he's got a huge ego, just like his father. They both think he should have been king, I mean how much more egotistical do you want?

CP is an entitled jerk who doesn't do a thing to earn all the public funding he's gotten. He drives cars (poorly), plagiarizes designs and cheated on a great girl because he met some cheap barfly who stroked his "ego".

He shouldn't be out racing cars when people around the world are curtailing their lives in monumental ways.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2668 on: July 20, 2020, 07:34:58 PM »

He is filling his life with what he considers cool and sporty. CG totally misses that Dan could be sporty as well. If they would let him.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2669 on: July 21, 2020, 02:12:12 PM »

The part in bold, indeed. But I think it is a shame both younger children (CP AND Madeleine) weren't encouraged to get a proper education and job.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: