Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip NEWS  (Read 645636 times)
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2670 on: July 21, 2020, 05:05:02 PM »

He is filling his life with what he considers cool and sporty. CG totally misses that Dan could be sporty as well. If they would let him.

Considering your comment, I wonder if Daniels initiatives such as Gen-Pep and Prince Daniel's race in September are brilliant ways of Daniel showing CG what he is capable of and is sporty?

For a long time Daniel wasnt accepted because he was Vics personal trainer, and since he married his sporty past has been pretty much forgotten. I wonder if Daniel's work with entrepreneurship and businesses was more directed by CG as an accepted role for a future consort, but also an effort to move Daniel away from sport and allow CP to take Bertils mantle of the "Sporting Prince"?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2671 on: July 21, 2020, 10:10:24 PM »

They are not "using" Dan right. He always seems to be pushed into the back. Sport would be his strongest field - they seem to be eager not to connect him to "old fitness Dan", so they rather bring CP in. Having said, it would be hard to find another field for CP, as he is not intellectual or overly bright.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2672 on: July 21, 2020, 11:13:15 PM »

They are not "using" Dan right. He always seems to be pushed into the back. Sport would be his strongest field - they seem to be eager not to connect him to "old fitness Dan", so they rather bring CP in. Having said, it would be hard to find another field for CP, as he is not intellectual or overly bright.

ITA with you  Star
I think the lack of role CP has when Dan married Vic, even though he was 31 meant that CG pushed his son into sport and did not recognise the potential Daniel has in that area. In the last two years Daniel is more known for sports than CP as he has Gen-Pep and the annual race, plus Victoriagolfen and even that charity ice hockey match a while back. Daniel's interest in sports and healthy living ties nicely into his work with the heart-lung foundation, his work on organ transplants and of course the Kronprinsessparets Foundation. I think Daniel promotes sports and healthy living and aims to inspire whereas CP just does sport for his own interest and without assigning a significance to it bar wanting to be seen as the next Bertil, which ofc means Sofia is promoted as the new Lilian, which I despise thoroughly (I hope that made sense!).
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2673 on: July 22, 2020, 12:59:07 AM »

Maybe it’s just me, but it CP is a professional race car driver, why shouldn’t he drive right now? Most sports have begun returning to a modified schedule.

Formula 1 has returned to racing.

Indy car has returned to racing.

NASCAR has returned to racing.

The NBA has returned.

If this is how he makes his living then I don’t see the big deal.

MLS has returned.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2674 on: July 22, 2020, 01:05:12 AM »

Maybe it’s just me, but it CP is a professional race car driver, why shouldn’t he drive right now? Most sports have begun returning to a modified schedule.

Formula 1 has returned to racing.

Indy car has returned to racing.

NASCAR has returned to racing.

The NBA has returned.

If this is how he makes his living then I don’t see the big deal.

MLS has returned.

It's not really how he makes a living, though. He lives off trust funds and other money from daddy. It's just a hobby for him, he dumps more money into it than he'll ever earn as bad as he is. He's just a rich boy playing with his expensive toys.

All I'm saying is to me it looks really frivolous in the current environment, bottom line. YMMV
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:12:21 AM by karma chamelion » Logged
Gemsheal

Medium Member

"A knight who remembered his vows"

Ignore
« Reply #2675 on: July 22, 2020, 02:55:50 AM »

Congrats to CP for winning, this is the first time I've seen him win a race.

Ridiculous to be out racing Porches with so much suffering going on right now. Totally tone deaf. But CP's a worthless human being, so I don't expect any more from him.

It depends on the situation in Sweden and the government's response. As daft as he is, I don't think CP is so callous a human to be racing while the country is burning.
[/b]

true that...just asked Nero. He agreed. then continued playing his fiddle.

G Smiley

CP is your garden variety dullard not a supreme egotist like Nero

Leatherface!!  Thank you for cracking me up!!   Star  Laugh bounce

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2676 on: August 11, 2020, 09:51:39 PM »

Today CP inaugareted digitally the nature photo exhibition "The Royal National City Park 25 years".

[video of the speech] https://youtu.be/lw5LHAUWjzk

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2677 on: September 02, 2020, 05:54:29 PM »

CP awarded the scholarships from "Den tänkande handen" drawing competition at the Royal Palace this afternoon. CP is also part of the jury.

[video] https://youtu.be/kQ7lrHmDjlU

Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2678 on: September 02, 2020, 06:04:34 PM »

Was the dress code blue or was that a happy accident?

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2679 on: September 03, 2020, 01:43:25 AM »

Was the dress code blue or was that a happy accident?

Curtains, I also noticed all the blue.
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2680 on: September 03, 2020, 04:54:09 AM »

The blue really brings out all the pink undertones in their skin  Roll Eyes
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2681 on: September 03, 2020, 05:57:27 AM »

The blue really brings out all the pink undertones in their skin  Roll Eyes

Like a sore thumb. Yes
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2682 on: September 17, 2020, 10:45:50 PM »

Today CP attended the Chef of the Year (Årets Kock) competition. He is a member of the jury and patron of the competition.

Moreover, CP took part in a project for Dyslexialand. They created an audiobook whose foreword is read by CP.
"It's almost time!
On September 22, we will release our latest investment in the work of creating respect and understanding for people with dyslexia. In collaboration with Storytel, we have produced an audiobook on dyslexia which is read by Linda Pira, and with a foreword by H.K.H. Prince Carl Philip. Here you have a picture from the studio"

Photos from Årets Kock

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 10:51:43 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2683 on: September 22, 2020, 07:15:54 PM »

Today CP visited the 1st Marine Regiment and the 4th Naval Warfare Flotilla in Berga, Stockholm.
He is also on the cover of the Armed Forces staff magazine "Försvarets Forum". He worked at the central Headquarters of the Armed Forces during the spring and summer [the magazine: https://www.forsvarsmakte...um_2004_webb_lowres-2.pdf].

Video of CP with Linda Pira for the audiobook for Dyslexialand
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcNA4-nynF/
The book was launched today and CP participated through a videocall at the conference.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFby4DiJ8-3/

Photos from the visit at the Marine Regiment

EDIT: I do not know why the photos are not shown here  Thinking However this is the link of the album https://www.rexfeatures.c...ts_marine_regiment,_berga

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 09:15:26 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2684 on: October 06, 2020, 11:20:49 AM »

Yesterday CP met with Sweden's representative at the Bocuse d'Or Europe.

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: