Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip NEWS  (Read 690963 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2745 on: November 02, 2021, 10:56:57 AM »

Thank Heaven for the succession change!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2746 on: November 02, 2021, 12:26:43 PM »

He is short and always looks greasy, sloppy and too un-serious at events. He seems like a person who has been spoiled and cuddled his entire life with every obstacle removed by others. There’s no substance to him either. It’s a very good thing for the SRF that he’s not the heir IMO.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2747 on: November 02, 2021, 03:19:08 PM »

He has been allowed to run amuck for years, unfortunately. CG did his son a real disservice by favouring him so heavily.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2748 on: November 02, 2021, 06:25:47 PM »

What an impressive organization!  Anyone know why he is involved with it?  Very cool to support premature babies!   Thumb up

A research fund was started in 2007 by the parents of Dean Björk who was born as a prenatal and required a lot of intensive care. They joined forces with some doctors and researches as the need for more clinical studies and dedicated funds. "Lilla barnets fond" was founded in 2008 and CP became a protector in 2009 according to a press release.

Can't insert the pic but here is 12 year old Dean with CP during a charity race in Haga parken in 2019.
https://www.lillabarnet.se/copy-of-om-oss

Also imo before he met Snakey he had real prospects of being a good Prince. He got involved with certain very worthwhile causes such as Lilla Barnets Fond. Emma was a good influence on him. Of course he never reached his full potential, but he could have. Since he met Snakey his causes, and overall work ethic, have been on a downward slope.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2749 on: November 02, 2021, 08:04:52 PM »

Also imo before he met Snakey he had real prospects of being a good Prince. He got involved with certain very worthwhile causes such as Lilla Barnets Fond. Emma was a good influence on him. Of course he never reached his full potential, but he could have. Since he met Snakey his causes, and overall work ethic, have been on a downward slope.

I feel like it's a combination of things. His work ethic has decreased not because of who she is, but more towards that he got married and started having children. In the meantime, Victoria has always stepped up with Dan, and so there is less of a need for CP. The older Estelle and Oscar get, the less CP and Sofia will be asked to step in.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2750 on: November 02, 2021, 11:21:42 PM »

What an impressive organization!  Anyone know why he is involved with it?  Very cool to support premature babies!   Thumb up

A research fund was started in 2007 by the parents of Dean Björk who was born as a prenatal and required a lot of intensive care. They joined forces with some doctors and researches as the need for more clinical studies and dedicated funds. "Lilla barnets fond" was founded in 2008 and CP became a protector in 2009 according to a press release.

Can't insert the pic but here is 12 year old Dean with CP during a charity race in Haga parken in 2019.
https://www.lillabarnet.se/copy-of-om-oss

I really had no idea he did anything other than race car driving and an occasional foray into "interior design."  This is really cool, but it also really does point up how good of a prince he could have been.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2751 on: November 03, 2021, 12:19:45 AM »

I think CP is about as dense as they come (not a statement on his dyslexia - I just don’t think he’s particularly  bright regardless) and he’s obviously been coddled, but he does strike me as a decent person. I doubt he’s ever been challenged or had to deal with much adversity, and he comes across as just kind of drifting through life to me, but he could be way worse I suppose as well. It does seem like he tries to branch out and have some purpose, even if it’s more like hobbies for us normal people.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2752 on: November 30, 2021, 10:59:13 PM »

CP attended the Young Craftsman of the Year Award ceremony

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2753 on: December 01, 2021, 01:10:42 AM »

He looks nice.

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2754 on: December 01, 2021, 03:23:54 AM »

He looks nice.

It may just be me, but I think CP always looked nicer when he's not with the Snake. Not just being malicious, he genuinely seems happier and more engaged when doing a solo engagement.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2755 on: December 01, 2021, 01:57:43 PM »

He looks nice.

It may just be me, but I think CP always looked nicer when he's not with the Snake. Not just being malicious, he genuinely seems happier and more engaged when doing a solo engagement.

I agree. I think it's because on joint engagements Sofia is always the one who takes centre stage while he fades into the background, but when doing solo events he is allowed to "shine" on his own so to speak.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: