Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Middleton - Pipsters and Kates brother  (Read 11914 times)
SouthernBelle

Big Member

United States United States

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 04:12:23 AM »

Please gouge out my eyes.  I need to look at a hunky British man to recover from the horror above.  Well, there's lots of horrific looking men on this board to be honest.  

Wow, Henry Cavill looks a bit like JFK Jr. here.   Drool

I was thinking he looks like the main character in White Collar named Neal.

You're thinking of Matt Bomer. Both of them look better than that Middleton boy so I would rather talk about them.

Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 05:01:02 AM »

ditto  Thumb up Belle  Star
KittyHeaven

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 09:08:26 PM »

Please gouge out my eyes.  I need to look at a hunky British man to recover from the horror above.  Well, there's lots of horrific looking men on this board to be honest.  

You're thinking of Matt Bomer. Both of them look better than that Middleton boy so I would rather talk about them.

HOLY GOD. He is freaking GORGEOUS!! What movie/TV show is he on?

And yes...we need to reach way back to the heydey of the late JFK JR  to recall that level of male perfection!! Yummy! 
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 07:40:04 AM »

We have to find a new nickname for him. Any suggestions are welcomed  Thumb up

How about The Hon. Lady James La Rue Middleton,

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 07:46:44 AM »

We have to find a new nickname for him. Any suggestions are welcomed  Thumb up

How about The Hon. Lady James La Rue Middleton,

G Smiley

Banana Champagne Supercontent
MoonFlower

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 08:04:43 PM »

The ladies on here have fantastic taste in men - thanks to RD I only just discovered Henry Cavill & Matt Bomer - so yummy. I love men with bright blue eyes.

James is yuck! Dead
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 04:34:02 AM »

Well at least he doesn't wear a ton of eyeliner (in public anyways).   Dead

Bushy eyebrows in that family.

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 04:38:51 AM »

Since we're on the topic of hot British guys (James IS NOT INCLUDED in that club), Ben Barnes.

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 04:44:24 AM »

Just ignore old James  Laughing

Max Irons
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 05:23:19 AM »

HOLY GOD. He is freaking GORGEOUS!! What movie/TV show is he on?

And yes...we need to reach way back to the heydey of the late JFK JR  to recall that level of male perfection!! Yummy! 

The best known is the hunky Charles Brandon in the tv series the Tudors. Ooh he was the best, way better than JRM, though he's not bad on the eyes either.
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 05:27:48 AM »

The best known is the hunky Charles Brandon in the tv series the Tudors. Ooh he was the best, way better than JRM, though he's not bad on the eyes either.

ITA! Henry Cavill was the main reason I watched The Tudors. I knew how the story was going to end so it's not like I was going to learn something new from the show.

Congrats on your 500th post BaronessLee!  Champagne Champagne

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 06:32:30 AM »

We have to find a new nickname for him. Any suggestions are welcomed  Thumb up

Update:

How about Lady Lumberjack

BARBER:I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day.

MOUNTIES:He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. BARBER:I cut down trees. I eat my lunch. I go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays I go shoppin' And have buttered scones for tea. MOUNTIES:He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch. He goes to the lavatory. On Wednesdays he goes shoppin' And has buttered scones for tea. He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:I cut down trees. I skip and jump. I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing And hang around in bars. MOUNTIES:He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps. He likes to press wild flowers. He puts on women's clothing And hangs around in bars?! He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. BARBER:I cut down trees. I wear high heels, Suspendies, and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, Just like my dear Papa. MOUNTIES:He cuts down trees. He wears high heels, Suspendies, and a bra?! [talking] What's this? Wants to be a girlie?! Oh, My! And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter! [singing] He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. *

G Smiley

apologies to M Palin and T Jones Angel

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Odette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 07:42:46 AM »

They're looking for royalties  Grin Grin Grin

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 08:22:31 AM »

Oh Ms O,  Dame Creasote take that photo Thinking Smiley

G Smiley

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 09:14:01 AM »

Since we're on the topic of hot British guys (James IS NOT INCLUDED in that club), Ben Barnes.

*SIGH* Dorian

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: