Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Middleton - Pipsters and Kates brother  (Read 11667 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2023, 06:24:13 PM »

Awww that's so sad. As he says, Ella had been there through a lot with him. She looks like such a sweet girl, beautiful picture of them.
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2023, 07:59:43 PM »

To those who think and say: "Ghee, it is just a dog": you haven't had one, and you have no idea.
Losing your furbaby hurts terribly. I remember and miss each of mine, and I think of them almost daily.

Same, Fairy!  I think it's been about 8 years since my last furbaby passed.  He's still my screensaver on my phone. 

Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2023, 08:11:16 PM »

To those who think and say: "Ghee, it is just a dog": you haven't had one, and you have no idea.
Losing your furbaby hurts terribly. I remember and miss each of mine, and I think of them almost daily.

Same, Fairy!  I think it's been about 8 years since my last furbaby passed.  He's still my screensaver on my phone. 

It just breaks your heart. Worst one for me was kitten we rescued in Kentucky who died at two years old. It took over two years before I stopped shedding tears for that little guy. 

All our dogs have their own trees where their ashes are buried, kitties have shrubs. When we look out they are still with us.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2023, 08:18:36 PM »

Well at least we know that of course all dogs go to heaven, right? And they will be waiting for us with their tails wagging when we show up.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2023, 08:49:46 PM »

Well at least we know that of course all dogs go to heaven, right? And they will be waiting for us with their tails wagging when we show up.

That's right!
And the cats finally do something back for their earthly servants and guide the Lesbaru and the Venga bus from up above.

We buried our most loving and lovable fur baby 6 weeks ago. Still breaks my heart, thinking abt him. He was a black striped black cat, with mesmerising bright yellow eyes and he lived for cuddles. Ran out of lives after only 18 months.

James will be hurting for a long time, losing his Ella. But: "what is grief, if not love persevering?*

* thank you Laura Donney

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2023, 09:53:55 PM »

That's right!
And the cats finally do something back for their earthly servants and guide the Lesbaru and the Venga bus from up above.

We buried our most loving and lovable fur baby 6 weeks ago. Still breaks my heart, thinking abt him. He was a black striped black cat, with mesmerising bright yellow eyes and he lived for cuddles. Ran out of lives after only 18 months.

James will be hurting for a long time, losing his Ella. But: "what is grief, if not love persevering?*

* thank you Laura Donney

I am sorry for your loss Pomme.
Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2023, 10:28:17 PM »

Our family dog had to go to sleep when he was 15+ and I was 18. It was my first experience of great loss. For many weeks I thought I could hear him - his nails on the floor as he trotted, or a scratching at the door. I will never love (or let myself love) any animal so much again.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2023, 10:56:23 PM »

So very sorry Pomme.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2023, 12:17:44 AM »

JM also has a golden retriever named Mabel. Had puppies this summer.

https://people.com/royals...a-first-photo-seven-dogs/

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2023, 05:17:29 AM »

((big hugs)) for those for whom this news of Ella has stirred memories of past losses.

Our companion animals are part of our lives and family.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2023, 11:41:04 AM »

Our family dog had to go to sleep when he was 15+ and I was 18. It was my first experience of great loss. For many weeks I thought I could hear him - his nails on the floor as he trotted, or a scratching at the door. I will never love (or let myself love) any animal so much again.
If you ever had the capacity to love an animal like this, you can do it again. The joy and love you feel and receive outweighs the sorrow of losing them..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2023, 12:04:39 PM »

If you ever had the capacity to love an animal like this, you can do it again. The joy and love you feel and receive outweighs the sorrow of losing them..

Not always. One of my cats I’m mourning like no other - more than a decade on. While I adored the next kitty, her death did not hit me as hard as Nancy’s.
loveofenglishtradition

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2023, 04:48:24 PM »

Not always. One of my cats I’m mourning like no other - more than a decade on. While I adored the next kitty, her death did not hit me as hard as Nancy’s.

I lost my beloved cat Oscar two years ago and I am still mourning and remembering him. We were lucky to have had him so long, he was almost 20 years when he passed 2 years ago. We buried him in the garden, and up to this day I still cannot visit his grave without bursting into tears. He was such a very special cat, he felt when I was sad or unwell and used to lie next to me as if he would try to comfort me. Some people think I am interpreting to much into  him (such as "just a cat, doesn't know your feelings...), but we had that very special relation to each other. We had two cats before him, but none of them was like him and was ready and willing to tie such a special knot to me and my husband.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2023, 07:46:46 PM »

No, cats definitely know when your upset or sick. I has an old grouchy male cat who would always come cuddle with me onky when I was upset about something. They know.
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2023, 08:25:41 PM »

We have two three year old cats now and I adore them, but we had three long lived kitties before . One passed on her own at 18, and one passed on her own at 21, but our boy kitty had to be put down at 20 and I'm still not over that and it was over 5 years ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: