Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Prince visit to New York (Again!): October 20-25th  (Read 91979 times)
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #990 on: November 05, 2011, 10:07:12 PM »

Thank you, smf3000, I trust everything is well in Botswana too.  Star Grin

where? Whistle  oh...oh yeah, um everything is great here in (ahem) botswanaHalo
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #991 on: November 10, 2011, 08:57:23 AM »

Here's an 80-year-old carrying off a similar dress better than Mary!

Mandanus

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #992 on: November 11, 2011, 03:22:43 PM »

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark attend a preview of Adam Aamanns restaurant 'Aamanns/Copenhagen' in Tribeca in New York City, New York

So, I've just had a look at Vickan and Daniel on tour in Sundvall.  It really looks like they genuinely like each other.  They lean into each other for photos etc.  It's really quite refreshing.  The Danish PR people could take a leaf out of their book.  Instead of staged photos for Vogue, maybe Freddy could actually look like he likes Mary when they go somewhere, like say, New York where people might be actually be watching them.

Instead it looks like she's kryptonite and he's Superman! - you know what I mean!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #993 on: November 11, 2011, 04:27:57 PM »

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark attend a preview of Adam Aamanns restaurant 'Aamanns/Copenhagen' in Tribeca in New York City, New York

So, I've just had a look at Vickan and Daniel on tour in Sundvall.  It really looks like they genuinely like each other.  They lean into each other for photos etc.  It's really quite refreshing.  The Danish PR people could take a leaf out of their book.  Instead of staged photos for Vogue, maybe Freddy could actually look like he likes Mary when they go somewhere, like say, New York where people might be actually be watching them.

Instead it looks like she's kryptonite and he's Superman! - you know what I mean!

but that's very difficult when they detest each other, Mandanus.

Mary - still tries to pretend whenever they are out (lovingly glances at Freddles, holding hands, etc.)
Fred -  it depends which meds he is on (stimulants and depressants - he tries so hard in those pice, but it looks like he wants to scream and claw somebody's eyes out)

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #994 on: November 12, 2011, 11:50:03 AM »

remember they created a new website to mark their visit?  what for one wonders they can't deliver much

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #995 on: March 31, 2017, 05:56:57 AM »

How dare Mary be 'taken aback' by two 'random' members of the American public approaching her in a public place to make a few minutes of friendly small talk whilst she is participating in a public event in their country?? What a cow.

And Serfie, I can't stop thinking about an angry bulldog when I see the spreading, droopy cheeks in your new avatar!  

OMG, this is too funny!!!!  Star Star Star Star Star Star

Think about it. She is out there embarrassing us Danes in that more than reveiling dress, which is also butt-ugly (pun intended) on her. All the while she has this, "I am so, so, so  sososososos gorgeous"-expression on her face. She is so clueless. It is devastating, I feel so ashamed!
In the photos she is also signalling that she feels very superior to her husband, the Crown Prince of Denmark. She is shaming Denmark. Derf, divorce that horrid woman!! Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Ranting

Edit: This is what is so funny,

And just a serf -  Star for your hilarious avvie. I had in fact intended to make THE EXACT avatar for myself - I had even saved the picture on my computer, you beat me to it!!!

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #996 on: March 31, 2017, 06:30:42 AM »

Good Lord!  Secret

She looks ridiculous
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: