Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schaumburg-Lippe  (Read 16463 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 12:04:41 AM »

Are there any news about this son from the first marriage?

The break-up was weird. I remember they first kind of announced they were having another baby and everyone expected her to be pregnant, then she said she'd go to London for a while and then suddenly she broke up.

One of the girls I went to college with went to school with Lilly and said she was not surprised at all, she was that impulsive all along.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 12:50:13 AM »

he has to be nice, because he looks like an amphibian

SydneyLux

Micro Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 12:57:42 AM »

Are there any news about this son from the first marriage?

The break-up was weird. I remember they first kind of announced they were having another baby and everyone expected her to be pregnant, then she said she'd go to London for a while and then suddenly she broke up.

One of the girls I went to college with went to school with Lilly and said she was not surprised at all, she was that impulsive all along.

Last I heard Donatus went to school in Italy. Every once in a while he accompanies his father to "official" events.

Lilly's and Alexander's break up was kind of messy, I think he tried to hold onto her as longs as he could. She later said that she couldn't cope with her duties and that she felt like living in a prison. Well, she was only 22 when they married but you usally know what you are getting into when you marry someone like him. I didn't know the London part, only remember that she moved to Munich when they finally broke up.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:27 PM »

Nikolai to Schaumburg-Lippe has died unexpectedly on December 4, aged only 27

The German royal house is saddened.

They were the glamor couple of the 80s: she, the beautiful Seidensticker-daughter and heiress of the world-famous Bielefeld shirt maker, he, the smart prince from the princely house to Schaumburg-Lippe.

In 1986 York Schaumburg-Lippe (56) and Susanne Seidensticker were married, three years later their son Prinz Nicolai was born.

But their great happiness didn't last as Susanne had been infected by a blood transfusion with HIV virus and died in 1992 at the age of 31.

What was hardly known in the public: she had transferred the virus to her son. Now Nicolai also lost the battle against the diabolic disease.

The German aristocracy is shattered, the princely house at Schaumburg-Lippe is mourning.

Nicolai was only 27 years old. On December 14th, friends and family gathered in the New Chapel at the Sennefriedhof in Bielefeld to honour the Prince: - "The mood was of course saddened, but we also celebrated Nicolai's life. He knew he was going to die, so he could say good-bye to all of his loved ones and plan his mourning feast himself".

Thus, a message was read out, in which Nicolai thanked all the friends who gave him life during his severe illness.

Heads of the House of Schaumburg-Lippe, post monarchy

George (1846?1911), 3rd Prince 1893-1911
 * Adolf II (1883-1936), 4th Prince 1911?1936
 * Wolrad (1887-1962), 5th Prince 1936?1962
    ^ Philipp-Ernst (1928?2003), 6th Prince 1962-2003
       ^ Alexander (born 1958), 7th Prince 2003?present
           ^ Hereditary Prince Heinrich-Donatus (born 1994), heir apparent
    ^ Prince Konstantin Karl-Eduard of Schaumburg-Lippe (1930-2008)
        ^ Prince York Karl-Albrecht Konstantin of Schaumburg-Lippe (born 1960)
            ^ Prince Nicolai-York Gerhard Konstantin of Schaumburg-Lippe (1989-?2016)

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 09:59:14 PM »

How sad. They are just a very unlucky familiy - Alexander Schaumburg-Lippe was not supposed to be the heir, but his older brother died in an accident.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 10:15:24 PM »

Oh, that is just horrible.  So very sad.  My heart breaks for his father, who has lost both a wife and a son at such young ages. 
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 12:12:25 AM »

Bless them all. 

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2017, 03:20:54 AM »

July 10
Lilly zu Schaumbur-Lippe and her son Donatus are preparing to take part in the Mongol Rally for a good cause, at Bückeburg Castle

She is a born -> Princess Marie-Louise ("Lilly") of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. Is she related to Benedikte's husband side of the family then?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:25:58 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2017, 03:23:10 AM »

Had to look her up:

Father: Otto-Ludwig Richard Hermann Franz Christian Adolf Erwin, Prince zu Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg
* born: 25 FEB 1938 in Osterwick, Münster, Nordrheim-Westfalen, Germany

Mother: Annette, Freiin von Cramm
("Freiin" means the unmarried daughter of a Freiherr = Baron) and is part of the family name, it stands after the first name.
*born: 15 APR 1944 in Nahrstedt, Altmark

Marriage 1:  Alexander Christian, Fürst zu Schaumburg-Lippe

*born: 25 DEC 1958 in Düsseldorf, Rheinland, Prussia
Married: 27 JUL 1993 in Bückeburg, Schaumburg Lippe, Germany
Divorced: 2002
Children: Heinrich-Donatus, Prince zu Schaumburg-Lippe
*born: 13 MAY 1994 in Bückeburg, Schaumburg Lippe, Germany

Marriage 2:  Lambros Milona

Married: 13 SEP 2003 in Mikonos, Kykladon, Greece
Children: Lana Milona
*born: 5 AUG 2005 in München, Ober-Bayern, Bavaria

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2017, 03:30:19 AM »

Lilly and Alexander seem to have a GREAT relationship despite their divorce - here: Alexander Fuerst zu Schaumburg-Lippe and his ex wife Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg during the wedding of Prince Maximilian zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Franziska Balzer on August 6, 2016 in Bad Laasphe, Germany.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2018, 05:46:55 AM »

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but look who was commenting on Sam Markle's posts on Facebook, none other than Mario-Max!

https://www.facebook.com/...99&type=3&theater

Sorry, was having a moment with a bag of M&Ms and Facebook and went to the dark side Clown
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2018, 11:05:07 PM »

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but look who was commenting on Sam Markle's posts on Facebook, none other than Mario-Max!

https://www.facebook.com/...99&type=3&theater

Sorry, was having a moment with a bag of M&Ms and Facebook and went to the dark side Clown

That's okay.   Star  Interesting find!  Ellen Degeneres and Mario-Max look like they could be related!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2020, 02:20:04 AM »

Ida, Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe     
http://www.alamy.com/stoc...burg-lippe-142852325.html
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2020, 04:15:12 AM »

Alexander and Nadja divorced in 2018 and now he plans to marry his gf Mahkameh Navabi, a pianist who seems to adapt to 'schlosslife' rather  well.
When asked if he kneeled to propose, he replied 'well at my age (61) you don't know if you will get up again'.

Looking forward to another set of fun pics of another 'noble' German wedding - Tiaras! Horrible Von-und-Zu dress sense! Bless-their-hearts ugly cousins!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2020, 10:15:10 AM »

Alexander and Nadja divorced in 2018 and now he plans to marry his gf Mahkameh Navabi, a pianist who seems to adapt to 'schlosslife' rather  well.
When asked if he kneeled to propose, he replied 'well at my age (61) you don't know if you will get up again'.

Looking forward to another set of fun pics of another 'noble' German wedding - Tiaras! Horrible Von-und-Zu dress sense! Bless-their-hearts ugly cousins!

Would that be Alexander's 3rd wife then?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: