Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schaumburg-Lippe  (Read 16464 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2020, 10:31:33 AM »

Alexander and Nadja divorced in 2018 and now he plans to marry his gf Mahkameh Navabi, a pianist who seems to adapt to 'schlosslife' rather  well.
When asked if he kneeled to propose, he replied 'well at my age (61) you don't know if you will get up again'.

Looking forward to another set of fun pics of another 'noble' German wedding - Tiaras! Horrible Von-und-Zu dress sense! Bless-their-hearts ugly cousins!

Would that be Alexander's 3rd wife then?

Yes.

German Wiki even writes that his first wife (Marie Louise of Sayn-Wittgenstein) will be one of the bridesmaids. They divorced in 2002 and have a son together, who will be best man at the upcoming wedding.

With Nadja he has two daughters.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 11:32:04 AM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2020, 11:30:51 AM »

Just calculating.....his 1st wife was ca 13 a 14 years younger, the 2nd was ca. 16 a 17 years younger and bride to be is ca. 23 a 24 years younger.....

He seems to have a good relationship with his 1st wife, even after divorce
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2020, 11:33:56 AM »

Just calculating.....his 1st wife was ca 13 a 14 years younger, the 2nd was ca. 16 a 17 years younger and bride to be is ca. 23 a 24 years younger.....

He seems to have a good relationship with his 1st wife, even after divorce

I guess enough time has elapsed since 2002 for them to think it over. Plus wife to be is clearly not the reason for their divorce.

So 1 and 3 can actually built a good relationship with eachother.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2020, 03:44:06 PM »

No. 2 wasn't the reason for the divorce, either, from what I vaguely recall.  I think No. 1 was pretty arranged, as Lily is a Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, 2nd cousin or so with Gustav.  So the proper background.  Did her duty, bore a son, and now is footloose and fancy free.
desertrose

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2020, 09:51:28 PM »

Heinrich Donatus's campaign video for president of the student association at Hult International Business School:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-0akTh5NQ
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: