Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Savoy Royal Family  (Read 10133 times)
Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« on: September 01, 2011, 05:25:52 PM »

Mussolini 'had affair with Italy's last queen'
Letter from son emerges claiming dictator slept with Marie-José, wife of heir to the throne

According to Petacci's diaries from the period, Mussolini told her that the princess had tried to seduce him at Castelporziano, a coastal area south of Rome where the king had made available to him a hunting estate in which Mussolini entertained many of his lovers.

She quoted the fascist leader as saying: "Marie-José came and said 'May I?' Then, with a small movement her dress fell and she was there virtually naked."

But she records Mussolini reassuring her that he found the princess "repulsive" and that she had made "no impression on me at all".

That is not the picture, though, that emerges from a letter written by Mussolini's youngest son in 1971 to Antonio Terzi, a former deputy editor of the newspaper Corriere della Sera.

It reads: "I can confirm in all good faith that the romantic and political relations between Marie-José and my father were often talked about at home, and I can tell you with honesty that my mother (albeit with understandable reservations) was always pretty explicit: there was a brief period of intimate romantic relations between my father and the then Princess of Piedmont that was then I believe interrupted at the instance of my father."

http://www.guardian.co.uk...i-queen-marie-jose-affair

"You can never be too rich or too thin" - HRH The Duchess of Windsor Cambridge
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »

it was yesterday's news in all newspapers, but I find it very, very unlikely, to say the least! Maria Jose hated him and he didn't like her.. And why now after all these years? it makes no sense
Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 06:03:21 PM »

Cool Trying to sell papers.  IMO your response seems more viable griet,  Star
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 06:19:11 PM »

Thumb up  Wink
Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 10:15:32 PM »

Maria Jose

"You can never be too rich or too thin" - HRH The Duchess of Windsor Cambridge
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 12:02:31 AM »

Pixiecat, here a bit about the "man" behind Charles 

http://www.angelfire.com/.../casasavoia/nineteen.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...arina,_Princess_of_Naples

Her husband not only looks likes an ass, he is one.  Dead
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 12:26:43 AM »

She was pretty when she was younger, but when she got older- Yikes  I don't know if it's because of bad plastic surgery or if it's because she's so big Thinking  She totally looks like a man in drag to me-especially in the pic where she's in the pool (and basically every picture that's been taken since she was young.   Thanks for these pics!

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 10:19:06 PM »

Just wanted to post pics of Prince Umberto and Prince Amedeo of Savoy-Aosta

Awwww
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 10:23:50 PM »

So cute , and  Cry at seen Rearden's name !
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 06:33:57 PM »

I like stories about Regina Elena...her father maried  her to about 20 cm shorter italian king... After some years  without children in the marriage, he sent a beautiful montenegrin man tomhelp and voila... Baby was born after 9 months...
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 10:09:16 PM »

Never heard such a thing...i really don't believe it, just bad gossip. Elena and VE married for love, and it lasted until their deaths, they were very devoted to each other. Their first daughter, princess Jolanda, was born five years after their wedding, while the other children came quite close, and they all look like Savoy, except for their height- which they took after the queen, who was really tall (1,80 m!).
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 08:27:31 AM »

Never heard such a thing...i really don't believe it, just bad gossip. Elena and VE married for love, and it lasted until their deaths, they were very devoted to each other. Their first daughter, princess Jolanda, was born five years after their wedding, while the other children came quite close, and they all look like Savoy, except for their height- which they took after the queen, who was really tall (1,80 m!).

It is a well known story in Montenegro, my home country...
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »

Oh well... Never heard here, where queen Elena spent most of her time. After the end of the monarchy, Savoy family had (and still has from time to time) its share of really bad press, sometimes true facts sometimes just rumours, but Elena was never touched, and what you tell is quite "big" so I guess that it would have been very juicy! It sounds more like a gossip apt to vulgarize a lady and her family-in-law ( sort of "ah ah your so-called princes come from a so-and-so from montenegro!). When did this rumour spread? It refers to all the five children?  Huh?
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 09:41:31 AM »

Pics of the Mass commemoration for death of Italy's last king. No signs of the Princess of Venice .
It's been a lot since  Emanuele  Filiberto has been seen with his wife Clotilde, in Italy  there have been rumors of troubles between them...

http://www.noblesseetroya...en-labbaye-de-hautecombe/
By the way , I think he is very handsome!
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 06:11:10 PM »

http://www.dagospia.com/r...liberto-durante-80972.htm

emanuele filiberto e helen sophie pastor!!!!!!!
oh my!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: