Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Savoy Royal Family  (Read 10657 times)
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 07:12:12 PM »

I'm sure their marriage isn't in trouble because I sincerely doubt either of them ever intended to be faithful to each other.  This doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure Clotilde doesn't care - she probably would care more about the publicity than the act of infidelity.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 07:15:51 PM »

I just read that Emanuele defined the lady in the picture as a"childhood friend" with whom never did more than "grab her ass"…  Sad Thank God for the Republic Thumb up
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 10:03:04 AM »

I'm sure their marriage isn't in trouble because I sincerely doubt either of them ever intended to be faithful to each other.  This doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure Clotilde doesn't care - she probably would care more about the publicity than the act of infidelity.

i agree that until now they had their own private agenda and it was a "live and let live" kind of marriage.

but now,if emanuele filiberto has this fling with a rich as croesus heiress,young enough to give him the male heir that would allow the savoy dinasty to keep on...well,i don't know,if i was clotilde i was a bit unconfortable.

history is repeating itself???is this pastor girl a new princess barbie that,with her mega richness,takes the faltering fortunes of an old royal house to new high????as camilla crociani did for her husband???

violetroses

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 11:11:09 AM »

Imo Clotilde knew what she was doing getting pregnant and then marrying him- she wanted him and she got him and she wont let go without a fight.

She strikes me as a vain woman, capable of having a fiery temper and seems to be more interested in her "career" than her husband. It is not surprising that hes there hugging Emile-Sophie who looks a lot more cuddly and warm hearted than Clotilde. To me that embrace looked loving rather than sexual - which is worrying because if it was sexual it might be an affair to be forgiven but there seems be something deeper

As we all know its Emanuele's fault that their two children are daughters not sons. It is probably still possible for Clotilde to have another child (even a son) if she is willing. Also E-S could give him 5 children and they might all be daughters

I think marriage vows should be for life and although its understandable Emanuele is looking for comfort - IMO he should be finding it in his wife and family not E-S.

“'I doubt there are any subtleties of combat I can advise you on ma'am” Ross Poldark
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 12:13:22 PM »

let's hope we will have some good gossip ahead!

clotilde was no cinderella, emilie sophie even less so: what will our prince charming do?Huh??
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2014, 11:48:58 AM »

She is taller than him and a size bigger. Regarding male heir, it's pitty also that Felipe has no son. I am a best friend  for many many years with one handsome male millionere who is married and two years ago when I had tumor in my left breast, he was hugging like that in  and it was difficult for others who did not know the reason to understand that there is  NO love affair .... Simply, this girls is alt least to me, to big, he needs someone with delicate features. And his wife looks much older than him...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 12:47:09 PM »

http://www.dagospia.com/r...liberto-durante-80972.htm

emanuele filiberto e helen sophie pastor!!!!!!!
oh my!!!!!!!!!

If I am honest, to me it looks more like a comforting huge.
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 09:09:24 PM »

This  is what Emanuele Filiberto said:o"I am on the safe side, this photos won't cause any trouble to my marriage. What'ip between Emilie and me? Nothing, she is my best friend, actually we are like brother and sister, we have known each other forever and we have  seen each oter since we were children. It's true, the pics show very affectionate hugs, between Emilie and me there is a strong complicity. But if I have to say it all I've never got beyond a grope to her behind... It's just for fun!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing
http://www.gossipblog.it/...iera-emilie-sophie-pastor
http://www.ansa.it/sito/n...66-9326-9af8847980b1.html

What strikes me it' all these connections withthe pastors.... Secret
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:25:00 PM by Martina91 » Logged

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2016, 05:28:55 PM »

Italy's last prince is selling pasta from a California food truck

http://www.telegraph.co.u...-a-california-food-truck/

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2016, 05:34:48 PM »

Emanuele filiberto is too cool!!!!👍👍🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹
Down to earth,ironic and very good looking too.
I met him during a mille miglia car race: a very likeable man😻😍😍💝
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 07:50:18 PM »

Italy's last prince is selling pasta from a California food truck

http://www.telegraph.co.u...-a-california-food-truck/

Across from a gas station in the suburbs.  Roll Eyes  So chic. 
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2016, 08:48:50 PM »

Those trucks roam far and wide.  I bet he'll pull up in Venice on a regular basis.  Ha ha, geddit?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2016, 08:53:17 PM »

Those trucks roam far and wide.  I bet he'll pull up in Venice on a regular basis.  Ha ha, geddit?

Laugh bounce Laughing  Star

Good luck to him trying to claim he's the Prince of Venice if he rolls up in that truck to the strand area.  The roller skating guy in the turban with the electric guitar is the real prince of Venice.  Everybody knows that.   Tongue
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 10:05:03 PM »

OMG is the guitar-playing roller-skating dude still alive???  He's been roaming the boardwalk since the 80s! 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2016, 10:10:10 PM »

OMG is the guitar-playing roller-skating dude still alive???  He's been roaming the boardwalk since the 80s! 

I'm not sure.  I've moved away.  As of 2005ish, he was still out there.   Thumb up 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: