Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Savoy Royal Family  (Read 10142 times)
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 08:45:10 AM »

i think eating good pasta is a treat everyone should be allowed to,it's not only for us lucky italian or for those people with money that,abroad,can go to the best italian restaurants.
so the fact emanuele filiberto is actually offering ready to eat pasta in a parking lot is not a sacrilege,it's just a proof of our italian no nonsense way of being there where there is need of good spaghetti.
he is not daydreaming about being king again, which is very sensible, but he is a prince and can use his title as this is not a forbidden thing in italy where,even if we are republicans, noble people still keep their titles and there is nothing strange about it.
i also think americans are more starstruck by ancient european nobility than we jaded ancient european are,so i guess naming his truck prince of venice can be a sly move to gain customers.

ciao,for those of us still at work:let's have a productive week, for those already at the beach: enjoy! Beer
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2016, 03:40:54 PM »

http://www.noblesseetroya...a-famille-royale-ditalie/
Greetings card from Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia and family Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: