Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles - news & photos II  (Read 109701 times)
Duchess of Suffolk

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: July 05, 2018, 11:32:49 PM »

Events took place across the UK today to mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of the National Health Service. Members of the Royal Family met NHS staff and patients at engagements in England, Scotland and Wales.

The Prince of Wales - already in Wales for his annual week of engagements to celebrate Welsh achievement and culture - started the day with a Garden Party at Ysbyty Aneurin Bevan hospital. Aneurin Bevan - the Welsh son of a coal miner and founder of the NHS - is a source of much pride in Wales.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: July 06, 2018, 09:44:21 AM »

I adore him, but just looking at those pictures I'd like to shout: "don't shake his hand, can't you see, you are hurting him?"
His hands look so incredibly painful.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: July 06, 2018, 09:46:49 AM »

I really enjoy following Clarence House on Instagram and watching the little clips they post from engagements. Charles is so kind to everyone he meets and takes time to talk to everybody, making them feel important. That's a good skill to have. I think he really genuinely cares about his causes and about other people.

Queen Mary's comment when he was born, about his awful "sausage fingers"! Poor man. It does look painful.
QueenE

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: July 06, 2018, 02:23:16 PM »

What's up with his hands?? I know he's always had very thick fingers, but is there a reason for it, and for the constant redness?
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: July 06, 2018, 03:29:00 PM »

Here is an article from 1992 discussing Prince Philip's red, swollen, flaky hands. Must be something genetic https://www.independent.c...rince-philip-1563268.html
AutumnOpal

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: July 06, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »

While they're always red and puffy, they do look more swollen in these pictures than usual. I bet he has several sets of his rings so he can wear bigger ones when he needs to.
Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: July 07, 2018, 03:18:56 AM »

Here is an article from 1992 discussing Prince Philip's red, swollen, flaky hands. Must be something genetic https://www.independent.c...rince-philip-1563268.html

Thank you so much for this link, that's a really interesting article  Star
lisadug

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: July 07, 2018, 09:41:26 AM »

While they're always red and puffy, they do look more swollen in these pictures than usual. I bet he has several sets of his rings so he can wear bigger ones when he needs to.

Its incredibly hot in the U.K. right now, my fingers are puffy too so I expect his condition is exacerbated by the heat and they look worse.  They look like he could happily bury them in ice cold water.  He looks like hes lost some weight lately, hes looking really good, relaxed and content.  I have a lot of time for Charles and Camilla, I think they are both so engaging and present when theyre at engagements, they never phone it in.  I was so impressed with Charles at the wedding, unlike his surly brother Andrew, he was the absolute gentleman, lovely with Meghan and her mom.  It was commented on at work many times which can only be good. 
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: