Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 695 696 [697] 698 699 ... 766   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1728313 times)
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10440 on: December 15, 2019, 01:52:03 AM »

This is ancient history now, but I recalled Sarah's previous connection with Paddy McNally before her engagement.

There was an age difference of - depending on information source - 22 to 28 years, and  I am now thinking, what was that about?

This article from 1986:

https://www.washingtonpos...8-444b-be1b-19b4494acf64/
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10441 on: December 15, 2019, 03:54:38 AM »

It looks like Edo is holding Beatrice's left hand with his right you just can't see it. He is leading and that is good. I didn't like that pic of them when they weren't touching but this makes me feel like he isn't as much of a flight risk. But they really need to stop partying with rich and shifty Russians I mean really the optics are horrible between their father and global politics.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10442 on: December 15, 2019, 09:26:37 AM »

Well exactly, peri. If your father is under intense scrutiny for some very dodgy dealings with the dodigest on the planet, going to a shady Russian party probably isn't the best idea. But these are the Yorks, and I guess they have to 'make connections' in some way. Honestly, I wonder if they either don't know/understand or turn a blind eye to the fact that the uber-wealthy, whom they think is their place to rub shoulders with, have gained their wealth through seriously shady and, in some cases, atrocious means and recently.

Bea looks like shes been working out or something in preparation for the wedding, at least, whenever it is.

*I get you can say that about the Belgian RF or any of the others, BRF included, within the last 150 years.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10443 on: December 15, 2019, 10:23:55 AM »

Well exactly, peri. If your father is under intense scrutiny for some very dodgy dealings with the dodigest on the planet, going to a shady Russian party probably isn't the best idea. But these are the Yorks, and I guess they have to 'make connections' in some way. Honestly, I wonder if they either don't know/understand or turn a blind eye to the fact that the uber-wealthy, whom they think is their place to rub shoulders with, have gained their wealth through seriously shady and, in some cases, atrocious means and recently.

Bea looks like shes been working out or something in preparation for the wedding, at least, whenever it is.

*I get you can say that about the Belgian RF or any of the others, BRF included, within the last 150 years.

Not sure where you would go with this ..... not a good look but then what is ? A Brit politician ? Or a shady Euro or Arab Royal ? Or the "landed gentry" that have a lot to hide .... they are all shady
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #10444 on: December 15, 2019, 05:12:31 PM »

Countess of cows Star

They can't help thelmselves, can they? Of course the York girls, among so called eligible people, attend a party throwed by a shady wealthy guy. So much for beeing upset and dismayed.  Roll Eyes But I guess you can take the York girls out of the parties but you canít take the parties out of the York girls.  Roll Eyes

Another picture :

E.Lebedev is the owner of the Evening Standard newspaper. Current and former PMs along with their partners/spouse attended the Christmas party. Young "Phillip", too. I don't feel like throwing rotten tomatoes at Bea and Eug. They could have inherited the worst of their parents - they don't seem to have. They aren't their parents and did not do what their parents did/are accused of doing. It's too much to ask of them to crawl under a rock and stay there until any legal process takes its course and justice prevails (I will not hold my breath for the latter). How long would be long enough?

If Edo does a runner before the wedding, fortunate Bea.
If Edo stays the course and marries her, fortunate Bea.

Edo has enough money. If anything, I feel sorry for him: for the love of Bea,  he will inherit sponging, potentially criminally convicted, morally bankrupt FIL and an MIL not too far behind.

Bea and Eug are truly the best of Andrew and Fergie. Unfathomable, how the York sisters have turned out as well as they have given who their parents are.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 05:56:36 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #10445 on: December 15, 2019, 05:50:36 PM »

Chandrasekhi, those are my thoughts exactly.

Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #10446 on: December 15, 2019, 06:05:36 PM »

Chandrasekhi, those are my thoughts exactly.

Yes Harley. There is a very real possibility, if any of the blinds are to be believed, that Bea may have been a victim too. Hell! Vikkan was molested and her parents didn't willfully bring pedo's and molesters into her home. Punishing Bea for the actions of her gross and vulgar parents might be tantamount to further victimization.

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10447 on: December 15, 2019, 06:41:24 PM »

Countess of cows Star

They can't help thelmselves, can they? Of course the York girls, among so called eligible people, attend a party throwed by a shady wealthy guy. So much for beeing upset and dismayed.  Roll Eyes But I guess you can take the York girls out of the parties but you canít take the parties out of the York girls.  Roll Eyes

Another picture :

E.Lebedev is the owner of the Evening Standard newspaper. Current and former PMs along with their partners/spouse attended the Christmas party. Young "Phillip", too. I don't feel like throwing rotten tomatoes at Bea and Eug. They could have inherited the worst of their parents - they don't seem to have. They aren't their parents and did not do what their parents did/are accused of doing. It's too much to ask of them to crawl under a rock and stay there until any legal process takes its course and justice prevails (I will not hold my breath for the latter). How long would be long enough?

Edo has enough money. If anything, I feel sorry for him: for the love of Bea,  he will inherit sponging, potentially criminally convicted, morally bankrupt FIL and an MIL not too far behind.

Bea and Eug are truly the best of Andrew and Fergie. Unfathomable, how the York sisters have turned out as well as they have given who their parents are.

Star Chandrasekhi!  Well said!
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10448 on: December 15, 2019, 07:20:25 PM »

Countess of cows Star

Another picture :

Star Chandrasekhi!  Well said!

Star Ditto.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10449 on: December 15, 2019, 08:18:46 PM »

No need to pile on the girls. They didnít do anything wrong and deserve a happy life
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10450 on: December 15, 2019, 10:33:43 PM »

No need to pile on the girls. They didnít do anything wrong and deserve a happy life

Dwarves?

They arenít necessarily criminals, but their hands arenít clean. At the very least, both have really benefited from parental grifting and greed.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #10451 on: December 16, 2019, 12:16:29 AM »

Dwarves?

They arenít necessarily criminals, but their hands arenít clean. At the very least, both have really benefited from parental grifting and greed.

Yeah.

Daddy is a monster. But I can still observe the eurotrash behaviors of the girls. Having the instinct to hold an engagement party at Chiltern Firehouse when you have the pick of absolutely gorgeous, alas completely private, estates of many friends and relatives for one.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #10452 on: December 16, 2019, 12:22:58 AM »

Marrying Bea is no longer really marrying into the British Royal Family. His family might reconsider...
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10453 on: December 16, 2019, 01:09:02 AM »

Marrying Bea is no longer really marrying into the British Royal Family. His family might reconsider...

The one suspicious thing about Edo, in my book, is that his mother and Fergie are freinds.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10454 on: December 16, 2019, 07:32:38 AM »

So maybe/ probably his mother new about the Epstein connection Fergie had but was ok with it? Or maybe has no influence with her son. He is an adult after all. I'm sure his mother must have known so the big question is did she tell  Edo. Maybe none of this came as a big surprise to either of them, they just never thought it would become public knowledge.

Edo creeps me out and IMHO Bea was showing complete lack of common sense arranging that OTT engagement party but then she probably felt entitled to it. Both girls have been brought up in a family that thinks it's entitled to have/ do whatever they want and won't change anytime soon, if ever.
Pages: 1 ... 695 696 [697] 698 699 ... 766   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: