Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 723   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1558296 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10650 on: January 16, 2020, 04:43:02 PM »

Let betty pay to protect her pedophile son, because quiet honestly I DON'T CARE what happens to him!  And you are quite right pedophiles are hated in society (shrug) let him reap what  he sowed.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10651 on: January 20, 2020, 11:12:29 AM »

First sighting of Bessie and Drew together in public, since a while?
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10652 on: January 20, 2020, 12:19:21 PM »

Let betty pay to protect her pedophile son, because quiet honestly I DON'T CARE what happens to him!  And you are quite right pedophiles are hated in society (shrug) let him reap what  he sowed.

When was Andrew's trial?

In the UK, the legal age of consent is 16 - so having sex with a person over 16 isn't pedophilia (it isn't in New York or many other states in the US) either. Sleazy, yes, immoral yes but not criminal.

Hanimefendi

Baby Member

So you're a royal highness by marriage? How droll.

Ignore
« Reply #10653 on: January 20, 2020, 10:19:41 PM »

When was Andrew's trial?

In the UK, the legal age of consent is 16 - so having sex with a person over 16 isn't pedophilia (it isn't in New York or many other states in the US) either. Sleazy, yes, immoral yes but not criminal.

It is criminal when the victims were forced.  And there are plenty of criminals in this world who have not been tried and punished for their crimes.  Doesn't make them innocent.

Avatar: Princess Hatice Hayriye Ayşe Durruşehvar Sultan.

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan,  ruling a wretched 3rd world country with an iron fist while pretending it's a democracy since 2006.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #10654 on: January 20, 2020, 10:27:59 PM »

When was Andrew's trial?

It is criminal when the victims were forced.  And there are plenty of criminals in this world who have not been tried and punished for their crimes.  Doesn't make them innocent.

Having worked for a lawyer for some time I can tell you that there's a huge difference between right and justice.
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #10655 on: January 21, 2020, 01:41:55 AM »

When was Andrew's trial?

It is criminal when the victims were forced.  And there are plenty of criminals in this world who have not been tried and punished for their crimes.  Doesn't make them innocent.
Thanks Hanimefendi.
Sex trafficking is not having sex. Sex trafficking = NO consent = rape = criminal offense, whatever the age of the victim is. The victim being under age is an aggravate circumstance.
karma chamelion

Big Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #10656 on: January 21, 2020, 01:50:44 AM »

When was Andrew's trial?

It is criminal when the victims were forced.  And there are plenty of criminals in this world who have not been tried and punished for their crimes.  Doesn't make them innocent.
Thanks Hanimefendi.
Sex trafficking is not having sex. Sex trafficking = NO consent = rape = criminal offense, whatever the age of the victim is. The victim being under age is an aggravate circumstance.

Exactly, stars all around. So what if (and I emphasis IF) he isn't a pedophile per se, he enjoyed on many occasions of the services of one. Thai holiday on the SS Lolita anyone? He's being accused of victimizing a young lady who was brainwashed and trafficked for the gratification of amoral peoples' needs. Semantics aren't anywhere near important in this case. Nono
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10657 on: January 21, 2020, 02:39:19 AM »

Let betty pay to protect her pedophile son, because quiet honestly I DON'T CARE what happens to him!  And you are quite right pedophiles are hated in society (shrug) let him reap what  he sowed.

When was Andrew's trial?

Sorry but you are incorrect. Here in NY, where I live as the mother of a daughter, The age of consent is 17. Below that age it is statuatory rape. There are photos of Andrew waving off a teenager from Epstein's NYC mansion after Epstein's original sweet heart prosecution deal. I suppose she just came by to play bridge? He knew what was on the menu.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 02:46:19 AM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10658 on: January 21, 2020, 02:51:58 AM »

Being below the age of consent means that you are viewed as unable to give consent.  Being at or above the age does NOT imply automatic consent but rather simply rules out age being a factor in ability to give consent. 

The thing with Andrew is that a victim of human trafficking is viewed as unable to give consent regardless of age.  Andrew is not the trafficker so at trial a jury would need to determine if Virginia was able to give consent without ruling on the trafficking because thatís not something Andrew would be charged with.  Epsteinís death has created a massive problem because a ruling on the trafficking is basically impossible and all other charges and trails depend on it. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10659 on: January 21, 2020, 08:10:45 AM »

Recently Bea and fiancť were present at the wedding of Dasha Zhukova (the ex of Abramovich) and Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos is St. Moritz, Switzerland.

https://www.dailymail.co....in-Princess-Beatrice.html
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10660 on: January 23, 2020, 11:01:07 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....emails-HACKED-leaked.html

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED - sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #10661 on: January 23, 2020, 01:20:11 PM »

When was Andrew's trial?

Star

The definition of the word 'pedophile' does not require a criminal conviction in order for it to be used as a descriptor.  If someone can find and/or provide a link that the word can only be used in conjunction with a criminal conviction, I'd love to see it.  But I won't hold my breath.

But I guess appealing to due process is a neat way to distract / obfuscate the issue.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10662 on: January 23, 2020, 01:41:39 PM »

When was Andrew's trial?

Star

The definition of the word 'pedophile' does not require a criminal conviction in order for it to be used as a descriptor.  If someone can find and/or provide a link that the word can only be used in conjunction with a criminal conviction, I'd love to see it.  But I won't hold my breath.

But I guess appealing to due process is a neat way to distract / obfuscate the issue.

OK so is Andrew a sleeze - yeah for sure. He has done shady deals with even shadier people than he is.

I think Epstein was taken out ......

Andrew won't be going outside of UK to visit nephew and current wife in North America or anywhere else - but then I doubt he'd recognise them.

Nothing will happen to him ... I mean does not every girl dream of waking up with a Prince ?
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10663 on: January 23, 2020, 03:57:30 PM »

When was Andrew's trial?

Star

OK so is Andrew a sleeze - yeah for sure. He has done shady deals with even shadier people than he is.

I think Epstein was taken out ......

Andrew won't be going outside of UK to visit nephew and current wife in North America or anywhere else - but then I doubt he'd recognise them.

Nothing will happen to him ... I mean does not every girl dream of waking up with a Prince ?

interesting how tRump's legal fixer, attorney general Bill Barr said case closed within 36-48 hours of Epstein's """"death"""" by his own hand?Huh???      Now who on this planet believes Epstein took his own life??
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10664 on: January 23, 2020, 06:06:05 PM »

When was Andrew's trial?

Star

The definition of the word 'pedophile' does not require a criminal conviction in order for it to be used as a descriptor.  If someone can find and/or provide a link that the word can only be used in conjunction with a criminal conviction, I'd love to see it.  But I won't hold my breath.

I understand your viewpoint, and emotionally I very much agree. However, I think that trial by media or public pillorying someone must be viewed cautiously as well.
Andrew is a huge scumbag, he is IMO absolutely guilty of believing that he is above the law and that other people's purpose in life should be to make his life easier.
I am not sure that he knew for a fact that the women he had sex with were forced into doing so, I would however believe that he never spared a thought on them and firmly believed that of course every woman would feel honored to service him. That makes him a horrid person. But I don't think he is pedophil and I imagine he closed his eyes and ears to everything that was inconvenient for him.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 723   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: