Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 731 732 [733] 734   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1601373 times)
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10980 on: March 24, 2020, 12:44:46 PM »

So with all weddings banned in the UK, does this mean Bea must put her wedding on hold?  Would not be a good image if an exception is made for her!
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #10981 on: March 24, 2020, 12:45:20 PM »

I assume the wedding is off until autumn or maybe even next year.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10982 on: March 24, 2020, 01:16:01 PM »

I'm sorry for her ... a ten year wasted relationship and now this.... if they are meant to be together then a delay is not an issue.... they live together so not like they are "waiting"
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10983 on: March 25, 2020, 04:08:09 PM »

FFS, Sarah!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/sa...rus-mother-114929445.html

Sarah Ferguson Tweets That Coronavirus Is Mother Nature’s Punishment of Mankind Just as Royal Family is Hit

Original on The Daily Beast

https://www.thedailybeast...feckless-mankind?ref=home

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #10984 on: March 25, 2020, 04:30:53 PM »

Dash2 Dash2

Why in the name of all that is good in this world can this individual not go away and never be heard from again?

Whatever residual good will she may have had with the BRF and QEII specifically has just evaporated with that rotten, ill thought tweet.

People have died and are dying and PC has just been diagnosed, now this useless sow is bringing the wrath of god into it. I just can't with her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10985 on: March 25, 2020, 04:56:27 PM »

FFS, Sarah!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/sa...rus-mother-114929445.html

Sarah Ferguson Tweets That Coronavirus Is Mother Nature’s Punishment of Mankind Just as Royal Family is Hit

Original on The Daily Beast

https://www.thedailybeast...feckless-mankind?ref=home

She is, and always has been, an absolute loon.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #10986 on: March 25, 2020, 05:17:13 PM »

I've been seeing that sentiment over and over on social media - this is somehow our punishment. Not enough eyes to roll.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #10987 on: March 25, 2020, 06:48:01 PM »

I've been seeing that sentiment over and over on social media - this is somehow our punishment. Not enough eyes to roll.

It's hateful. Mother nature is taking her revenge by creating a situation in which airlines and cruise companies are bailed out, and elderly people and those with severe underlying conditions are killed off painfully. Yass queen, etc.

Shut up, Fergs, Stop reminding us what an idiotic attention seeking monster you are.

#stayhomesavelives
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10988 on: March 25, 2020, 07:02:19 PM »

Fergie needs to put a sock in it. Thumb down

As far as Bea's wedding being delayed, people all over the world are putting weddings on hold. They are together, isn't that what counts?
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #10989 on: March 25, 2020, 07:31:52 PM »

She must have missed being the centre of attention, hasn't she?

Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10990 on: March 25, 2020, 07:34:16 PM »

I saw her post on Instagram and rolled my eyes at the part where she said something about "we're all spoiled." No, woman, you are SPOILED!!! You get divorced and don't have to work for the rest of your life unless it's peddling crap on QVC.  Crazy
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #10991 on: March 25, 2020, 07:52:12 PM »

I saw her post on Instagram and rolled my eyes at the part where she said something about "we're all spoiled." No, woman, you are SPOILED!!! You get divorced and don't have to work for the rest of your life unless it's peddling crap on QVC.  Crazy
OMG, she said that?
She is so arrogant and has no link with reality. She's stupid and cannot think beyond her pitty self.
It's a wonder that Eug comes out so kind and more down to earth - in comparison with her parents and even her sister.

Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10992 on: March 25, 2020, 09:51:25 PM »

There is nothing stopping Beatrice and Edo from getting married right now if they want to. The question is: Do they want to get married? Or do they want to have a wedding? There is a difference.

A couple in Oakland, California managed to get married. These two can as well.

https://www.sfgate.com/co...navirus-zoom-15152097.php
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10993 on: March 25, 2020, 10:14:13 PM »

Sarah is just the absolute worst. Your former brother in law has the virus you ok with that? I bet the queen isn't! I feel for anyone who wants not just to be married to their partner but also wants a wedding because these are the sorts of events that mark major milestones and social connection is important especially with all this isolation so I would understand if they wanted a party gosh I want a party right about now. Dance and drink and be with your crew. I agree she and Edo should go do the deed if they want to but can they even do that? Is London on lockdown? I would think that getting married is not an essential service the government has to do right now.
kbart

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10994 on: March 25, 2020, 11:49:34 PM »

Since Monday night marriages and baptisms are banned in the UK. Only funerals can go ahead with restricted numbers. I tuned into the mass of our family church via webcam today and found it was a funeral mass. Heartbreaking to see only a dozen or so mourners, and all spread out over the pews to ensure social distancing. No-one to comfort the departed's widower. So no, B and E can't wed at the moment in the UK...
Pages: 1 ... 731 732 [733] 734   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: