Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 756   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1703839 times)
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10995 on: March 26, 2020, 12:47:09 PM »

There is nothing stopping Beatrice and Edo from getting married right now if they want to. The question is: Do they want to get married? Or do they want to have a wedding? There is a difference.

A couple in Oakland, California managed to get married. These two can as well.

https://www.sfgate.com/co...navirus-zoom-15152097.php

No the UK has banned all weddings for the foreseeable future.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10996 on: March 26, 2020, 05:56:21 PM »

I think we can safely say the wedding will be postponed now.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #10997 on: April 01, 2020, 08:19:19 PM »

Eugenie and Fergie delivered care packages to NHS staff in London

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #10998 on: April 01, 2020, 08:25:53 PM »

Eugenie has been posting and sharing so much on Instagram about charities and organizations in the UK helping people during this crisis and things she is doing personally to help - donating etc. I don't like Sarah at all but I think this was a sweet, genuine thing of them to do.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10999 on: April 01, 2020, 08:58:23 PM »

Eugenie has been posting and sharing so much on Instagram about charities and organizations in the UK helping people during this crisis and things she is doing personally to help - donating etc. I don't like Sarah at all but I think this was a sweet, genuine thing of them to do.

I agree on all counts, Ellie!

I think Sarah is an absolute nut, but this was a sincere attempt to help and I respect that.
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #11000 on: April 01, 2020, 09:17:07 PM »

For real.  She gets so much criticism (not entirely unwarranted at times), but it’s good to give credit where it’s due.  Well done, S. 
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11001 on: April 04, 2020, 12:21:11 AM »

Eugenie's father in law is in intensive care with coronavirus according to the DM.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11002 on: April 04, 2020, 01:03:32 AM »

Eugenie's father in law is in intensive care with coronavirus according to the DM.

Oh no!  Poor Jack!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #11003 on: April 06, 2020, 09:23:50 PM »

Oh no!  Poor Jack!

I wish him a swift and full recovery.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #11004 on: April 06, 2020, 09:25:02 PM »

Yes, this is something genuine and useful done by Sarah and her daughter.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11005 on: April 08, 2020, 02:59:06 PM »

Have Bea and Edo officially cancelled/postponed/whatever their wedding yet?  I know they cancelled the reception (because the garden parties were cancelled so the infrastructure wouldn’t have been available) and I know the all ceremonies are banned during lockdown but has anything come from anyone official.  I was just think that she really can’t be doing all her pre-wedding stuff during the lockdown so while they may be holding out hope that lockdown will be lifted before late May it will be a nightmare to whip the wedding together after having to pause all the prep.  Plus then there’s the PR nightmare of have a fancy royal wedding two minutes after lockdown is lifted. 
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11006 on: April 12, 2020, 01:52:42 AM »

Oh, look, a “friend” of Bea is floating the idea that her wedding should be much larger with the UK citizenry splashing out extravagant monies - to make the country feel all better after burying their dead and losing their jobs:

https://www.dailymail.co....entsCommand-message-field

TALK OF THE TOWN: Busy Princess Beatrice has got massive new plans for her wedding day as friends believe a big day out will be good for Britain

Those friends of hers .... would they be named “Sarah” and “Andrew?”

Cynical me thought it was interesting that Sarah decided to parade around “doing good”.  I figured she was leading up to greed and grift - because she just does.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11007 on: April 12, 2020, 02:18:10 AM »

Oh, look, a “friend” of Bea is floating the idea that her wedding should be much larger with the UK citizenry splashing out extravagant monies - to make the country feel all better after burying their dead and losing their jobs:

TALK OF THE TOWN: Busy Princess Beatrice has got massive new plans for her wedding day as friends believe a big day out will be good for Britain

Cynical me thought it was interesting that Sarah decided to parade around “doing good”.  I figured she was leading up to greed and grift - because she just does.

And here simple old me was giving her credit for doing something selfless. SMH because I think you’re right. She will NOT be denied her spotlight.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11008 on: April 12, 2020, 02:20:40 AM »

Oh please like the York family would ever fail to juice every last ounce of good will their “charity” generated.  A few days ago it was publicly including Andrew and now it big royal wedding and the girls should be working royal.

This is why they can never be working royal.  The hangers on (Andrew and Sarah) would milk it for everything they could.  Plus of course their really no good reason why people who aren’t set to be monarch should be promoted...just keep slimming, just keep slimming.  
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11009 on: April 12, 2020, 03:44:40 AM »

Eh, I call bullshit. This is just for clicks. They're not THAT stupid.

....please?

Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 756   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: