Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 756   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1702499 times)
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11190 on: June 01, 2020, 12:36:03 AM »

Sounds like it for sure. But I think he is reasonably safe from prison until the Queen goes; she will protect him as long as she can. Chuck on the other hand....

I'm not sure that Charles won't protect his little brother.  However I believe that William won't lift a finger to help Uncle Andrew, if he still needs it then.
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11191 on: June 01, 2020, 04:21:57 AM »

good imo

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #11192 on: June 01, 2020, 08:44:41 AM »

We all are so so sorry 
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #11193 on: June 01, 2020, 09:03:22 AM »

I suppose Andrew feels heís being treated unfairly?

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #11194 on: June 01, 2020, 10:36:12 AM »

I suppose Andrew feels heís being treated unfairly?

I think I can speak for all of us when I say, "Andrew no one gives a damn about your fee fees".
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11195 on: June 01, 2020, 06:56:01 PM »

Oh, he'll survive. Such as him usually do. I suspect he's got enough money squirreled away in non touchable accounts to keep him in the manner to which he is accustomed.

HM, despite his being her favorite, is sticking with Charles on this one. Out of sight, out of mind.

He'll be a blip - Balmoral in the summer, Sandringham at Christmas, on the balcony for the Trooping. Family things like weddings and funerals, and Charles' coronation.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11196 on: June 01, 2020, 07:12:46 PM »

Hopefully heíll be even less of a blip than we think.  He wasnít allowed to walk to church this year and before TTC was cancelled it was rumored that he wasnít allowed to go to that (or at least not be visible to the public).

Depending on how things progress they may limit him to the bare essentials...things to do with the girls and his parents funerals.  At this point even attended Charlesís coronation would be questionable.  Though God willing thatís not for another 5+ years.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11197 on: June 01, 2020, 07:22:11 PM »

The PR did a great job getting Camilla into her position. But as a matter of fact - Andrew is no longer needed and not a sympathy bearer. So they will not really have an interest bringing him back. Presently it is just safer for them to stick to the reliable royals and have a focus on Charles and Wills. One day the day will come when people will have to accept King Charles. It is good not to have any unnessary side shows.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11198 on: June 01, 2020, 07:52:13 PM »

I'm basing my assumptions on the fact that it was announced he'd be included in family occasions. Plus, this Christmas things were too raw to have him front and center with the family. This was also before things blew up with another family member. Andrew's kept his head down, metaphorically speaking, and is not actively sniping at his family at this time.   Whistle  Not defending him - Just saying.

Additionally, while it's sad for Bea and Edo, and we dishers, to have their wedding postponed, it does keep Andrew off the stage for a longer period of time.  
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:08:45 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11199 on: June 01, 2020, 08:48:16 PM »

Youíre right.  Though things arenít dying down so they may operate on a case by case basis for everything but the essentials.  In a publicly visible presence sort of way not a you canít be with your family sort of way.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11200 on: June 01, 2020, 11:51:44 PM »

As vile as Andrew is, I find it worrying that he has seemingly become the major suspect people focus on in the Epstein case. I would think it obvious that many, many more men were involved - some of the stories I have seen have been terrifying to read - and I fear the focus on Andrew will make it too easy for others to slip away in the shadows.

He should absolutely feel the consequences and should start working with the authorities NOW but the media should start digging around yesterday.

ITA. Andrew as much as I don't like him is the pawn here.

I would hate to see him convicted and the others go free like nothing happened.

Some very prominent US political & business figures are implicated, but sadly dim Andrew is the fall guy.

I have to admit I knew very little about Epstein before I watched the Netflix series. I think in the UK (where I live) the media focus seems to be on Andrew bdcuae he is British and a royal with a reputation.

The wider extent of Epstein's crimes has been ignored by mainstream media, in the UK (I think). Until I watched the Netflix series I had no idea just how wide the web of exploitation and abuse stretched, but I knew all about Andrew and the victim Virginia. It made me even more mad that Andrew was so obnoxious and nonchalant in his interview. It's such an insult to all the victims and survivors.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #11201 on: June 02, 2020, 12:15:39 AM »

I find it endlessly fascinating Andrew is the fall guy publicly when we know there are so many others out there we don't talk so much about. It must be purposeful to keep the attention on Andrew - no doubt he is a total pig, I am not disputing that! - and away from others in positions of real power... Gosh, I sound like a conspiracy theorist.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11202 on: June 02, 2020, 02:49:26 AM »

There are some high level people that wanted him killed. I don't believe for a minute it was suicide. He was involved with Trump, Clinton, others. Sick, sick, sick.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11203 on: June 02, 2020, 12:19:21 PM »

I find it endlessly fascinating Andrew is the fall guy publicly when we know there are so many others out there we don't talk so much about. It must be purposeful to keep the attention on Andrew - no doubt he is a total pig, I am not disputing that! - and away from others in positions of real power... Gosh, I sound like a conspiracy theorist.

As Paulina writes: both Trump and Bill Clinton are entangled in this. Likely many more rich and powerful people are too. Andrew is an easy fall guy because heís incredibly stupid but also extremely usable as a scapegoat as having him corporating with authorities is very difficult. Meanwhile all the others can slime away the evidence..
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11204 on: June 02, 2020, 06:14:01 PM »

After watching the Netflix series, I think Andrew is involved way more than people think.
Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 756   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: