Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 755   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1695977 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #11205 on: June 02, 2020, 11:24:05 PM »

I'm basing my assumptions on the fact that it was announced he'd be included in family occasions. Plus, this Christmas things were too raw to have him front and center with the family. This was also before things blew up with another family member. Andrew's kept his head down, metaphorically speaking, and is not actively sniping at his family at this time.   Whistle  Not defending him - Just saying.

Additionally, while it's sad for Bea and Edo, and we dishers, to have their wedding postponed, it does keep Andrew off the stage for a longer period of time.  

Well, I don't think a wedding will save him by this point. His reputation is ruined. The papers might write a few cheesy stories during Bea's wedding, but that's about it.

No one is believing that innocent guy stuff any longer.
lynaH

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11206 on: June 02, 2020, 11:57:13 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's guilty, but what would happen if it was proven that Andrew was innocent the entire time? That he had never slept with any of Epstein's girls, that he had absolutely no clue about the trafficking, that he really was in pizza express and that he really couldn't sweat?
What would happen to Andrew then?
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11207 on: June 03, 2020, 09:19:31 AM »

I'm pretty sure he's guilty, but what would happen if it was proven that Andrew was innocent the entire time? That he had never slept with any of Epstein's girls, that he had absolutely no clue about the trafficking, that he really was in pizza express and that he really couldn't sweat?

If he's totally innocent he'd have no issue fully cooperating with the FBI and telling them everything he knows, no matter how insignificant, so that they can catch the true criminals.  But he hasn't...

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
lynaH

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #11208 on: June 03, 2020, 03:55:45 PM »

Which is why I'm pretty sure he isn't. I'm just wondering what if ? Stranger things have happened.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11209 on: June 03, 2020, 03:58:24 PM »

If he's totally innocent he'd have no issue fully cooperating with the FBI and telling them everything he knows, no matter how insignificant, so that they can catch the true criminals.  But he hasn't...

I think that at the absolute best he knew enough to understand what was going on and just didn't care because he got what he needed ($$$) from his relationship with Epstein. And if he's that oblivious that he truly had no clue, then the BRF still doesn't need him around.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11210 on: June 03, 2020, 05:12:42 PM »

He has British nationality and lives in the U.K. the FBI has no jurisdiction there ... it won't happen. I'd suggest they go after Americans of shady nature first .... clean up their own back yard .... that is what they are paid to do
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 05:17:48 PM by Princess MS » Logged
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11211 on: June 04, 2020, 05:03:35 AM »

Well, there is the extradition treaty, but dont the royals enjoy diplomatic immunity like ambassadors? I think that would be the reason why he couldn't be compelled to return.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #11212 on: June 04, 2020, 06:05:31 AM »

I think only the sovereign has immunity.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11213 on: June 04, 2020, 06:14:54 AM »

I think that at the absolute best he knew enough to understand what was going on and just didn't care because he got what he needed ($$$) from his relationship with Epstein. And if he's that oblivious that he truly had no clue, then the BRF still doesn't need him around.

For sure Uncle Andy didn't know. No

signed

Santa Claus    Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11214 on: June 04, 2020, 07:55:11 AM »

Well, there is the extradition treaty, but dont the royals enjoy diplomatic immunity like ambassadors? I think that would be the reason why he couldn't be compelled to return.

The royals only have a sort of diplomatic immunity when in a country on official visits - not when on private visits and not when not visiting at all.

For an extradition they would have to prove, in a UK court, that a crime was committed in the US that was serious enough - and given that the US doesn't deem the unlawful killing of a young man by a US citizen as a crime worthy of extradition I don't see why any other country would ever consider extraditing someone to the UK. The US would also have to be able to guarantee the safety of the person (which currently they can't do) and ensure certain penalties, such as the death penalty, wouldn't be applied.

The FBI, if they wanted to do so, could send some agents to the UK and interview Andrew there, which is the normal first step.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #11215 on: June 04, 2020, 09:25:11 PM »

Right.

Andrew has the misfortune of not only being a criminal, but dumb and ignorant too (and obviously thinks that others must be as well), which is a deadly combination.

There're thousands of others involved in the Epstein case, but good for them that Andy's stupidity puts him first front on the plate.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11216 on: June 05, 2020, 12:32:39 AM »

For sure Uncle Andy didn't know. No

signed

Santa Claus    Snare

Laugh bounce   Star

Itís possible he didnít know, especially since heís never demonstrated a strong awareness of any other human or, dear god, their feelings or rights.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11217 on: June 05, 2020, 01:28:44 AM »

Possible but idk if he really is that stupid. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11218 on: June 05, 2020, 01:43:32 AM »

Possible but idk if he really is that stupid. 

Heís either really that stupid or intellectually lazy and fatally incurious. The end result is the same.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #11219 on: June 05, 2020, 01:50:28 AM »

I genuinely think he had no clue these girls were trafficked. I think he is honestly that self-absorbed and stupid.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 755   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: