Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 766   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1724081 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #11295 on: July 04, 2020, 01:19:46 AM »

I wonder if they had a heads up this was coming, didn't the palace recently let it be known that his retirement from public life was to be permanent, not for the "foreseeable future" or whatever was said about a year ago?
If Bea hopes to be wed anytime soon, she should plan something small and very private.

She should have exactly the wedding she wants, large or small. Unless she were to invite any “activist” guests, no-one would spoil her day.
Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #11296 on: July 04, 2020, 02:37:54 AM »

Is Andy the only one the victims have named?

In the Netflix documentary there was mention of Trump and Bill Clinton being seen on the island, though it was stated in the documentary that no one saw Clinton with any young girl, though that's not to say he never did.

Yes, but they have not been accused by the victimes, right? I find the silence about the big fish rather disturbing. 
Paulina

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11297 on: July 04, 2020, 08:16:19 AM »

In the Netflix documentary there was mention of Trump and Bill Clinton being seen on the island, though it was stated in the documentary that no one saw Clinton with any young girl, though that's not to say he never did.

Yes, but they have not been accused by the victimes, right? I find the silence about the big fish rather disturbing. 

Andrew is neither bright nor powerful, just royal. Clinton is powerful and bright, and Trump is powerful and stupid-yet-cunning, or conning. Dershowitz is smart but not powerful.  There must be other very, very powerful and not liking the limelight people there we don’t know about and may never learn about.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11298 on: July 04, 2020, 03:02:34 PM »

Andrew is neither bright nor powerful, just royal. Clinton is powerful and bright, and Trump is powerful and stupid-yet-cunning, or conning. Dershowitz is smart but not powerful.  There must be other very, very powerful and not liking the limelight people there we don’t know about and may never learn about.

That’s a good point, Paulina. And we’ll probably never know.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11299 on: July 04, 2020, 06:26:24 PM »

There was never a mention of Trump being on the island nor on the flight logs.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #11300 on: July 04, 2020, 07:22:04 PM »

I looked for it too and could not find a mention of Trump. Early days yet, more to come. Some of the names revealed were a WTF$%@ experience.

https://nypost.com/2020/0...ghislane-maxwells-arrest/
While Maxwell met her at Trump’s Florida property, Giuffre said he never misbehaved with her.
“I met Trump, but I have never seen him doing anything towards me or towards any other victim of Jeffrey Epstein,” she said. “I can’t comment on what I don’t know.”

https://heavy.com/news/20...virginia-roberts-giuffre/
The Roberts family, which includes her father Sky, and mother Lynn, who was a banker, lived in Sacramento, California before moving to Loxahatchee in Palm Beach County, Florida, when Virginia was just four years old. Her father worked at Mar-a-Lago, which is how she got her first job at Donald Trump’s Florida Golf Club.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11301 on: July 05, 2020, 06:52:49 AM »

There might not be. Trump has had his own plane for decades. But he definitely palled around with Epstein. They had a falling out over a real estate deal.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11302 on: July 05, 2020, 04:25:53 PM »

There might not be. Trump has had his own plane for decades. But he definitely palled around with Epstein. They had a falling out over a real estate deal.

That’s right, add him to the list.
lynaH

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #11303 on: July 05, 2020, 10:14:45 PM »

Trump has never shown a taste for young women though. He seems to prefer adults who look adult.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11304 on: July 05, 2020, 10:39:41 PM »

Trump has never shown a taste for young women though. He seems to prefer adults who look adult.

I really don’t want to muddy the waters here, but a cursory google search turned up many instances of Trump taking advantage of young women. He’s just as guilty as the rest.

Andrew is just one of the many in Ghislaine’s burn book.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11305 on: July 05, 2020, 11:16:36 PM »

https://www.cheatsheet.co...otally-weird-us-out.html/

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11306 on: July 06, 2020, 12:47:57 AM »

Um . . . I have to disagree. He was a voyeur at Miss Teen USA and admitted it on Howard Stern's show.

Then there's this:

https://www.independent.c...e-teenagers-a7360631.html
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11307 on: July 06, 2020, 12:50:45 AM »

https://www.cheatsheet.co...otally-weird-us-out.html/

Thanks for sharing Curtains. I've seen all of those pictures and comments and now in one place again. Ewwww.
lynaH

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #11308 on: July 06, 2020, 12:57:52 AM »

Um . . . I have to disagree. He was a voyeur at Miss Teen USA and admitted it on Howard Stern's show.

Then there's this:

https://www.independent.c...e-teenagers-a7360631.html

I stand corrected. I suppose I made an assumption based on his wives and the women who have accused him of harassment.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11309 on: July 06, 2020, 01:01:36 AM »

The President is his own special kind of creep: he has also publically  said he would date his daughter Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.
Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 766   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: