Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 766   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1728193 times)
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11310 on: July 06, 2020, 01:40:25 AM »

Also leered at Paris Hilton when she was like 12.
But weíre getting off topic, back to the Yorks...
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11311 on: July 06, 2020, 01:50:23 AM »

Andrew is small potatoes, but visible.

I want Ghislane to sing, sing hard, and sing fast. Bring all the creepers down with her. I think Barr is in it up to his own eyeballs. Just my opinion based on nothing except his trying to quash this two weeks ago.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11312 on: July 06, 2020, 07:00:31 AM »

Trump has never shown a taste for young women though. He seems to prefer adults who look adult.

ummm have you not seen how he interacted with his daughter Ivanka was a young girl

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11313 on: July 06, 2020, 09:16:30 AM »

Trump has never shown a taste for young women though. He seems to prefer adults who look adult.

ummm have you not seen how he interacted with his daughter Ivanka was a young girl

G Snare

And kicking around out there in cyberspace is a copy of the statement of allegations against him in respect of the 13 year old girl in 1994.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #11314 on: July 06, 2020, 10:35:50 AM »

G Snare

And kicking around out there in cyberspace is a copy of the statement of allegations against him in respect of the 13 year old girl in 1994.

While his son Donald Jr is going for an older women/girl. While Donald Jr. is born in 1977 is girlfriend is born in 1969.
Queenís Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #11315 on: July 06, 2020, 12:25:24 PM »

With the way Trump talks about women (and at least once that I heard, it was someone substantially younger), I wouldnít be at all surprised if he knew what was going on and participated.  The fact that those two were pals says volumes.     What a disgusting lot. 
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11316 on: July 06, 2020, 04:35:28 PM »

Aaaaaanyway, I just read that Andy cancelled his annual golf trip to Spain. I guess he's sweating now.

Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11317 on: July 06, 2020, 04:43:09 PM »

Aaaaaanyway, I just read that Andy cancelled his annual golf trip to Spain. I guess he's sweating now.

My heart bleeds for him.  Question...what are the current restrictions for tourists, specifically British ones, when traveling to Spain?  Maxwell's arrest could just be a coincidence rather than a direct cause and effect.  Honestly, his legal team should have told him to avoid all non-essential foreign travel since this whole mess began last year.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #11318 on: July 06, 2020, 04:51:47 PM »

My heart bleeds for him.  Question...what are the current restrictions for tourists, specifically British ones, when traveling to Spain?  Maxwell's arrest could just be a coincidence rather than a direct cause and effect.  Honestly, his legal team should have told him to avoid all non-essential foreign travel since this whole mess began last year.

I also think that it's more to do with Covid and the restrictions than with Ghislaine.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11319 on: July 06, 2020, 08:53:34 PM »

Is Andy the only one the victims have named?

In the Netflix documentary there was mention of Trump and Bill Clinton being seen on the island, though it was stated in the documentary that no one saw Clinton with any young girl, though that's not to say he never did.

Yes, but they have not been accused by the victimes, right? I find the silence about the big fish rather disturbing.  

Andrew is neither bright nor powerful, just royal. Clinton is powerful and bright, and Trump is powerful and stupid-yet-cunning, or conning. Dershowitz is smart but not powerful.  There must be other very, very powerful and not liking the limelight people there we donít know about and may never learn about.
Do you know who Leslie Wexner is? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Wexner . He GAVE Epstein that enormous NYC  house where Andrew stayed  and was Epstein's only 'client' https://www.nytimes.com/2...ner-victorias-secret.html
Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #11320 on: July 06, 2020, 11:54:40 PM »

In the Netflix documentary there was mention of Trump and Bill Clinton being seen on the island, though it was stated in the documentary that no one saw Clinton with any young girl, though that's not to say he never did.

Yes, but they have not been accused by the victimes, right? I find the silence about the big fish rather disturbing.  

Andrew is neither bright nor powerful, just royal. Clinton is powerful and bright, and Trump is powerful and stupid-yet-cunning, or conning. Dershowitz is smart but not powerful.  There must be other very, very powerful and not liking the limelight people there we donít know about and may never learn about.
Do you know who Leslie Wexner is? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Wexner . He GAVE Epstein that enormous NYC  house where Andrew stayed  and was Epstein's only 'client' https://www.nytimes.com/2...ner-victorias-secret.html

The NYTimes article is really interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11321 on: July 07, 2020, 05:05:46 AM »

Yup. I remember reading about Wexner. Makes me wonder what all those Victoria's Secret models, the not powerful and famous ones like Heidi Klum or Naomi Campbell, but the others . . . what did they see or experience?
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11322 on: July 07, 2020, 04:57:10 PM »

Yup. I remember reading about Wexner. Makes me wonder what all those Victoria's Secret models, the not powerful and famous ones like Heidi Klum or Naomi Campbell, but the others . . . what did they see or experience?

Nothing that I would imagine is healthy. I would rather poke my eyes out than let a child related to me go into acting or modeling.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11323 on: July 11, 2020, 05:43:47 PM »

Eugenie and Jack out to dinner with Ellie Goulding and her husband.

https://www.dailymail.co....ting-Hill-restaurant.html
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11324 on: July 12, 2020, 02:14:14 AM »

Eugenie and Jack out to dinner with Ellie Goulding and her husband.

https://www.dailymail.co....ting-Hill-restaurant.html

I like Jack's shoes. I believe that they are suede.
Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 766   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: