Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1768369 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11445 on: July 19, 2020, 10:18:34 AM »

Please post about the wedding in Bea’s own thread
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #11446 on: July 19, 2020, 11:20:09 AM »

While we are waiting for the pictures ... not sure if that has been discussed ... but Fergie never ever disappoints.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOhVvrp86E
She has 4500 subscribers. So at least no major public.

Too many sharp utensils but Fergie is quite the storyteller. Teddy and Unicorn are awfully cute.    Grin

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #11447 on: July 20, 2020, 09:23:57 AM »

While we are waiting for the pictures ... not sure if that has been discussed ... but Fergie never ever disappoints.

Laughing Laughing
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #11448 on: July 20, 2020, 09:54:21 AM »

Shocked
Why?

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #11449 on: July 20, 2020, 07:04:12 PM »

Shocked
Why?

Because the only thing she is consistently good at is self-sabotage and self-inflicted humiliation.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11450 on: July 20, 2020, 07:25:45 PM »

There is one video where she is re-enacting little red ridinghood. I am busy right now, but I will look for it. It is ... very ... mhhh. special.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11451 on: July 21, 2020, 04:24:09 PM »

There is one video where she is re-enacting little red ridinghood. I am busy right now, but I will look for it. It is ... very ... mhhh. special.

She reminds me of a family friend who grew up in extreme privilege but keeps getting nuttier every year.

I hope she’s okay.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11452 on: July 22, 2020, 03:37:25 AM »

With some spare time on my hands today and a YouTube suggestion, I watched an interview by the Australian 60 Minutes with Sarah back about ten years ago.  Whatever her failings, she is more than aware of them and fully acknowledged she regretted them.  I don’t think she’s nutty.  Actually, she seems very self aware.  She was a little touchy and irritable in the interview but i chalked that up to the interviewer wanting to look back while she wanted to talk about other matters and moving forward.   

It can’t be much fun to make very public mistakes with the whole world watching.  We can all live and learn on a daily basis out of the public eye which is quite a different matter.  Frankly, I’m grateful for the anonymity.  She strikes me very much as someone who hates getting it wrong, is embarrassed when she does, and just wants to move ahead with her life in peace.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11453 on: July 22, 2020, 03:42:20 AM »

With some spare time on my hands today and a YouTube suggestion, I watched an interview by the Australian 60 Minutes with Sarah back about ten years ago.  Whatever her failings, she is more than aware of them and fully acknowledged she regretted them.  I don’t think she’s nutty.  Actually, she seems very self aware.  She was a little touchy and irritable in the interview but i chalked that up to the interviewer wanting to look back while she wanted to talk about other matters and moving forward.   

It can’t be much fun to make very public mistakes with the whole world watching.  We can all live and learn on a daily basis out of the public eye which is quite a different matter.  Frankly, I’m grateful for the anonymity.  She strikes me very much as someone who hates getting it wrong, is embarrassed when she does, and just wants to move ahead with her life in peace.

I guess the ensuing 10 years have been difficult, because she seems to have degenerated.

I think your description fits a younger Sarah, but her behavior since then has been bizarre. It became very evident to me with the weird posts about Jack and Eugenie when they were engaged and the embarrassing mugging at the wedding.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11454 on: July 22, 2020, 03:43:55 AM »

Shocked
Why?

Because the only thing she is consistently good at is self-sabotage and self-inflicted humiliation.

I've actually come to believe after all these years that she enjoys it, the old any attention is good attention theory. But that's just cynical old me.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11455 on: July 22, 2020, 10:30:55 AM »

It is quite interesting that no other wedding pictures have emerged on some inst accounts. Some sort of "getting my baby ready for her wedding  - sob - the MoB needs more champers" posts.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11456 on: July 22, 2020, 12:30:30 PM »

She reminds me of a family friend who grew up in extreme privilege but keeps getting nuttier every year.

I hope she’s okay.

Some one should ask . . .    Star

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11457 on: July 22, 2020, 12:36:04 PM »

It is quite interesting that no other wedding pictures have emerged on some inst accounts. Some sort of "getting my baby ready for her wedding  - sob - the MoB needs more champers" posts.

Eugenie did post something sweet about the wedding, but used an already released picture. Like you I am surprised we haven't heard from Sarah. But that's okay. I would be more than happy if she, like Andy, remains largely unseen and under radio silence.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11458 on: July 22, 2020, 12:45:45 PM »

I guess the ensuing 10 years have been difficult, because she seems to have degenerated.

I think your description fits a younger Sarah, but her behavior since then has been bizarre. It became very evident to me with the weird posts about Jack and Eugenie when they were engaged and the embarrassing mugging at the wedding.

True, it was a ten year old interview and much has happened since then.  I think she’s had extraordinary stress with Andrew’s involvement in the Epstein matter as well as other stressors - even happy occasions like dealing with her daughters’ weddings can generate a ton of stress.  She’s had her failings brought up time and again even though they happened years ago.  I think I’d go a little nutty too with all that going on.  As far as her current promotions like her Instagram story hour, she is catering to children and their imaginations so I don’t see that as “out there” at all.  IMO, she’s trying to do something good. 

I just think she’s unnecessarily and often cruelty derided.  But JMO. 
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11459 on: July 22, 2020, 12:47:56 PM »

I hope she’s okay.

Some one should ask . . .    Star

Oh now that’s funny!!!  I see what you’re doing there!  Thanks for the laugh! 
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: