Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 769 770 [771] 772 773 ... 801   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 2088666 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #11550 on: April 27, 2021, 04:51:01 PM »

How sad and pathetic that Andrew has no self-awareness at all. The arrogance is just too prominent in him. You said it Curtains. Unbelievable except it really is so believable.

this is what he squanders it on:  calling on a sexual predator to hide the York money.  Fab.

Oh yeah, Andy is definitely not any type of predator himself.

Doesn’t see a problem with his actions: check

Repeats the actions: check

1-800-FBI...clear your name real quick. Right?

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11551 on: April 27, 2021, 05:22:10 PM »

sicko creepy birds flock together UGH he's just gross and so are his friends!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11552 on: April 27, 2021, 06:08:16 PM »

An alleged pervy entitled weirdo set up a business with another alleged pervert. Disgusting. Both of them. Andrew really is stupid and there's nothing alleged about that.  Real mad
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11553 on: April 27, 2021, 06:10:12 PM »

n/a
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #11554 on: April 27, 2021, 06:24:54 PM »

Tatler article here: https://www.tatler.com/ar...al-harassment-allegations

Original (but paywalled) Times article here https://www.thetimes.co.u...ier-harry-keogh-xm6l0z20t

Cool your jets, everyone
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11555 on: April 27, 2021, 07:41:13 PM »

He is beyond vile. The royal family would do well to cut him off and make a public example of him.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #11556 on: April 27, 2021, 09:09:43 PM »

He's determined not to learn, change, improve or just go away.

And seriously, does he have a single friend who isn't a sleaze, predator or a gunrunner

Cool your jets, everyone
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #11557 on: April 27, 2021, 09:19:05 PM »

The Tatler article (which makes Andrew's unlimited company sound as gross as moldy cheese) also led me down the rabbit hole to this:

https://www.tatler.com/ar...an-claiming-to-be-fiancee

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11558 on: April 28, 2021, 05:21:02 PM »

And seriously, does he have a single friend who isn't a sleaze, predator or a gunrunner

Only his daughters and I feel sorry for them having to deal with him AND Fergie.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #11559 on: April 28, 2021, 08:02:28 PM »

Only his daughters and I feel sorry for them having to deal with him AND Fergie.

I am still baffled to this day how B&E could turn out so well.

Considering A & F's antics as well as the company they keep, the odds were in favour of B & E being completely done as people.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11560 on: April 28, 2021, 08:15:52 PM »

I think Andrew is so convinced that he is a gentleman and deserving of the royal finery and that Fergie has an actually great relationship with the queen that B&E took all that as gospel. I think in a weird way they have created a loving family. B&E are definitely lucky and I hope they never or only superficially came into contact with the unsavory types who are friends.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #11561 on: April 28, 2021, 09:22:56 PM »

I think Andrew is so convinced that he is a gentleman and deserving of the royal finery and that Fergie has an actually great relationship with the queen that B&E took all that as gospel. I think in a weird way they have created a loving family. B&E are definitely lucky and I hope they never or only superficially came into contact with the unsavory types who are friends.

Well, one wonders.  Epstein attended Beatrice's 18th birthday bash, and this Keogh attended Eugenie's wedding.  And Ghislaine was an even older friend of Andrew's. 

If these were tit-for-tat friendships, no pun intended, and it seems like Andrew doesn't have others, then being visibly and often in Andrew's company (or at least being able to say they were "friends" of his, ugh) was the payback for getting Fergie out of her many credit failures or helping Andrew with ... whatever he wanted.   

Let's just hope the occasional function with their daughters in a large crowd of people, was as close as they got to the daughters.

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #11562 on: April 29, 2021, 04:43:20 AM »

Prince Andrew’s fall from grace is cemented as his patronage of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is reallocated to brother Charles in the wake of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal

https://www.dailymail.co....w-s-former-patronage.html

Prince Andrew's former patronage of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) has been reallocated to his brother Charles in the wake of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.

The Duke of York was relinquished of the post by the RPO Board in November 2019 following the controversy around his friendship with the convicted sex offender.

In a statement, the RPO said: 'The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is delighted to announce that The Prince of Wales has accepted an invitation to become the Orchestra’s Patron.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11563 on: April 29, 2021, 04:44:34 AM »

1-800-CALL-FBI
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11564 on: April 29, 2021, 05:09:46 AM »

does randy andy owe these crocroaches favours in return for woteva that he continues to do this sort of behaviour? Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 769 770 [771] 772 773 ... 801   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: