Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 771 772 [773] 774 775 ... 778   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1955221 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11580 on: May 16, 2021, 06:40:32 PM »

Well Andrew + ex-wife live -rather comfortably I assume- at Royal Lodge in Windsor. Currently he is eighth in line for the throne, no longer the "spare" that needs to be looked after specially. Plus: He is very interested keeping his daughters somehow in the game that they get some benefits from the royal status (sooner than later, there will no space for them, either).

In other words: He won't kick up a fuss. He tried to whitewash himself and it backfired so massively that he (might) have learned to keep his mouth shut (even Fergie has understood at the moment that silence is golden).
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11581 on: May 16, 2021, 06:43:16 PM »

Let's be clear nobody talks to the FBI on their own volition. If the FBI needs Andrew they will find him. I suspect two things: one that if Andrew is wanted it is likely to build a case against someone else and two that he is not yet very crucial to any case. The FBI have bigger fish to fry and lots of patience. I'd be more concerned with Bill Clinton and Bill Gates but maybe mostly that Victoria's Secret guy. There are hundreds of men entangled in that web and once Ghislaine starts talking they all better lawyer up. But Andrew is probably too dumb to see anything but that he is getting off scot free when in fact if there is concrete evidence against him they will track him down. Always better to do so when it is least suspected.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11582 on: May 16, 2021, 06:44:42 PM »

Prince Andrew is removed from almost 50 patronages as charities rush to distance themselves from him over to links to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.dailymail.co....es-rush-distance-him.html

I will say one thing - at least he's not whinging nonsense about how his upbringing is all to blame for this.

It will be interesting with travel loosening up if the FBI hies over to the UK in an attempt to interview him.

Also wondering if there are any kind of deals on offer with Ghislaine going on trial.

Iíd be surprised if he can be pushed into anything... even with Maxwell it will be unlikely and I donít see the Uk sending him over there ... but anything is possible

No, I think the US feels like it has more pressing matters at this point than speaking to Andrew. Right now the DOJ is investigating a sitting Congressman for an alleged sexual relationship with an underage girl (in this case 17).

Iím pretty sure that feel like they can get what they need more easily here than trying to extradite a foreign prince, who seems fairly well protected.

ETA:  Jinx peri!  I forgot about Bill Gates.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11583 on: May 16, 2021, 09:32:36 PM »

There was an allegation that he slept with a 17 year old girl in the UK - not a crime as the age of consent in the UK is 16. That is why Scotland Yard aren't involved as no crime has been committed in the UK.

In NYC the age of consent is also 17 so again no crime if sleeping with a 17 year old.

The FBI haven't issued an arrest warrant but have suggested they want to talk to Andrew.

If they had issued an arrest warrant then they would have to prove to a UK court that Andrew had committed a crime in the US that was also a crime in the UK.

By not issuing an arrest warrant then FBI are the ones that have to go to the UK to interview him there and not Andrew go to the US to answer their questions.

The US has many laws that the rest of the world don't recognise which is why often the US fails to get an extradition through and sometimes even though there is a proven case the extradition won't be granted as the state/federal authority includes the death penalty for the crime. Most western countries won't extradite someone if they will face the death penalty or an extreme punishment. The punishment to be meted out in the country to which a person is to be extradited also has to be basically the same as in the home country in many cases e.g. a crime that would get a person 10 years in Australia but might get life in the US won't see that person extradited as that punishment would be deemed 'excessive'.

Being at or above the age of consent doesnít mean that your consent is automatic but rather those bellow the age of consent are viewed as legally unable to give consent...thereby making it automatically a crime to have relations.  For Andrew in the UK theyíd either need to prove that she was trafficked because victims of trafficking are viewed as legally unable to consent or that regardless of her age that she didnít consent of her own free will...and that he was aware that her consent wasnít freely given.   Problem is they can prove the trafficking because that was Epsteinís crime and heís dead.

But yeah...they canít prove he committed a crime so they canít issue an arrest warrant.  They havenít follow normal channels for a discussion either.  

Someone with any decency and nothing to hide would gladly talk. And yea that goes for all the American bigwigs too.

Andrews excuses are weak sauce. What a hill to die on, Your Royal Highness.

I respectfully disagree.

Talking when you are not required to is the fastest way of talking yourself into a charge.

Andrew should only talk wen a formal request has been made by the FBI for questioning and he knows in what capacity he is being questioned as i.e. either a witness or a person of interest.

I witnessed a horrible crime outside my home last yearÖmanaged to not talk myself into a charge.

But thatís different.  You were a witness...and Iím terribly sorry that you saw something horrible.  Andrew is a potential criminal and if he says the wrong thing he would land himself in deep trouble.  Everyone involved is skating by the skin of their teeth and no one will talk unless forced to.  

Exactly OC.

Andrew may not be guilty of rape or trafficking or any other Epstein related crime but he may be guilty of something else and in trying to talk himself out of the Epstein related crimes he may just talk himself into his real crime.
If the car crash interview is anything to go by, there is a very high probability of that happening.

Where there is smoke . . . but I think much higher profile, well connected, powerful people are involved. Andrew is a turd, but he's not the big fish. There are others and Ghislaine knows it, and he probably does, too.

At the end of the day, the very, very rich and powerful stick together, look out for each other, and it doesn't matter where they are on the political or social spectrum, once there, they are in a whole new world. What comes to mind is Ellen Degeneres hanging with W. and his friends. Clinton, Epstein, Trump, and who knows who else. At that level, they are of one mind--self preservation and preservation of others in the power structure. That mentality has been true since ancient times.
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #11584 on: May 19, 2021, 11:17:55 AM »

👶 Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are very pleased to announce that they are expecting a baby in autumn of this year.

The Queen has been informed and both families are delighted with the news.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #11585 on: May 19, 2021, 11:23:45 AM »

Oh!!!! How wonderful  Supercontent Congratulations to the happy parents to be!

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11586 on: May 19, 2021, 11:38:22 AM »

Banana Jumping Congratulations Edo and Bea !

https://www.dailymail.co....ss-Beatrice-pregnant.html

Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #11587 on: May 19, 2021, 11:48:17 AM »

Yaaaaaaaayyyy!
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11588 on: May 19, 2021, 11:55:58 AM »

Congrats Bea Banana Banana

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #11589 on: May 19, 2021, 11:59:44 AM »

Congratulations to them!!!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
kathl29

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11590 on: May 19, 2021, 12:01:11 PM »

Congratulations to them both
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11591 on: May 19, 2021, 12:09:03 PM »

I had a suspicion at the funeral.  Delighted for them - there's a bit of fragility to Bea and I think she's been craving marriage and children for a long time. 
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11592 on: May 19, 2021, 12:12:23 PM »

Wishing them all the best and a great future companion for Wolfie
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11593 on: May 19, 2021, 12:17:38 PM »

beautiful news  Smiley
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11594 on: May 19, 2021, 12:19:30 PM »

I thought at the funeral that she looked pregnant. It will be lovely with her, her sister's baby, the young Cambridges, Zara's lovely kids ...
Pages: 1 ... 771 772 [773] 774 775 ... 778   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: