Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 798   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 2054977 times)
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11640 on: May 21, 2021, 12:10:42 AM »

How many folks in the Royal Family get their own coat of arms?  Will Beatrice's baby?  Eugenie's?  Is there a cutoff line or does every child born to someone with a title get a coat of arms?

All the HRHs received personal ones when they turned 18. Not sure about Louise because whilst she and her brother aren't HRH they're in the male line but she'll probaby just use her father's in the lozenge shape to show she's an unmarried daughter of an Earl not HRH.

Zara had one like that because her father had one but it wasn't a royal COA. https://commons.wikimedia..._Zara_Phillips.svg   And Peter also uses it.

Jack Brooksbank's family have one that they can use as well.

I don’t think that daughters of royals use their father’s in a lozenge...well I don’t think I’ve seen it done by any of the Gloucester or Kent girls.  But I could be wrong.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #11641 on: May 21, 2021, 12:11:35 AM »

The Mapelli-Mozzi family has a rather nice coat of arms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Mapelli-Mozzi

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11642 on: May 21, 2021, 10:47:44 AM »

How many folks in the Royal Family get their own coat of arms?  Will Beatrice's baby?  Eugenie's?  Is there a cutoff line or does every child born to someone with a title get a coat of arms?

All the HRHs received personal ones when they turned 18. Not sure about Louise because whilst she and her brother aren't HRH they're in the male line but she'll probaby just use her father's in the lozenge shape to show she's an unmarried daughter of an Earl not HRH.

Zara had one like that because her father had one but it wasn't a royal COA. https://commons.wikimedia..._Zara_Phillips.svg   And Peter also uses it.

Jack Brooksbank's family have one that they can use as well.

I don’t think that daughters of royals use their father’s in a lozenge...well I don’t think I’ve seen it done by any of the Gloucester or Kent girls.  But I could be wrong.

This is apparently Lady Gabriella's COA https://aroyalheraldry.we...abriella-windsors-wedding

I don't really think they get much opportunity to use them and they aren't announced like the royal ones but they're all entitled to use them if they want to.

The Mapelli Mozzie one is quite grand, I don't think non working royals get granted a conjugal COA so we won't see it officially paired with Beatrice's.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11643 on: May 21, 2021, 11:09:55 AM »

Stop going O/T
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11644 on: May 21, 2021, 01:50:25 PM »

I think it’s lovely news, but, old curmudgeon that I am, when I see Eugenie on Instagram congratulating “Beabea” or referring to her “big sissy” it comes across to me as ridiculously childish and I find it irritating.

Sorry. I did say I’m an old curmudgeon.

I dunno, my two girls (28 and 26), call each other “sister” (said in a babyish way that sounds like “sisser”), and congratulate each other for milestones on social media. I love that Bea and Eug are really close sisters (like my girls).

What bothers me more is grown men and women who call their parents “mummy” and “papa” like they’re still children.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #11645 on: May 25, 2021, 09:44:37 PM »

Congratulations to Bea and Edo!

Btw I found Eugenie's statement very sweet, yes a little childish maybe, but still sweet. They're sisters after all and have a very close bound so I don't see anything wrong with it.
nyetochka

Baby Member

Croatia Croatia

Ignore
« Reply #11646 on: June 16, 2021, 08:41:33 PM »

Lady C.Campbell is defending prince Andrew and his billionaire buddy.

https://twitter.com/jimwa...Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11647 on: June 16, 2021, 09:34:25 PM »

She's not defending Andrew against accusations of having underage sex she is in my opinion walking a thin line successfully so far and saying Bill Clinton is bigger fish (true) and countering Dan Wooten's thesis that Andrew has hurt the monarchy more than Harry and Meghan (nope). If Andrew ever has charges leveled against him he will be rightfully pilloried and left out on his own to be tried and perhaps convicted. But Lady C's point is a good one: not at this stage.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11648 on: June 16, 2021, 10:35:58 PM »

Prince Andrew has done far more damage to the British monarchy than anyone in a lot of years - I'd say he's even worse than the Duke of Windsor. There's a lot of bad things going on lately but I think raping an underage sex slave is by far the worse thing a member of the royal family has ever done.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11649 on: June 18, 2021, 01:22:56 AM »

She's not defending Andrew against accusations of having underage sex she is in my opinion walking a thin line successfully so far and saying Bill Clinton is bigger fish (true) and countering Dan Wooten's thesis that Andrew has hurt the monarchy more than Harry and Meghan (nope). If Andrew ever has charges leveled against him he will be rightfully pilloried and left out on his own to be tried and perhaps convicted. But Lady C's point is a good one: not at this stage.

If you continue in this vein of sense we won’t let you play, peri.

I agree with your assessment, and I don’t believe that Andrew was ever the goal - just the means to an end. He isn’t nearly as important as he so clearly thinks he is.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11650 on: June 18, 2021, 02:19:17 AM »

Prince Andrew has done far more damage to the British monarchy than anyone in a lot of years - I'd say he's even worse than the Duke of Windsor. There's a lot of bad things going on lately but I think raping an underage sex slave is by far the worse thing a member of the royal family has ever done.

Andrew has not been accused of rape.

He has been accused of sleeping with a girl who was above the legal age of consent - thus not underage.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11651 on: June 18, 2021, 04:34:57 AM »

If you continue in this vein of sense we won’t let you play, peri.

I agree with your assessment, and I don’t believe that Andrew was ever the goal - just the means to an end. He isn’t nearly as important as he so clearly thinks he is.

Haha I just saw this. No you must let me play please lol. I think our dear luvcharles' style has gotten to me you know explaining difficult things but without passion and a clear eye.
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11652 on: June 18, 2021, 04:35:16 AM »

Lady C.Campbell is defending prince Andrew and his billionaire buddy.

https://twitter.com/jimwa...Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I love how she splits hairs about what a pedophile is. If you like 8 year olds or 12 year olds, does it matter what name you are called?
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11653 on: June 18, 2021, 02:02:48 PM »

He has been accused of sleeping with a girl who was above the legal age of consent - thus not underage.

A 17 year old girl who has been sold into sex trafficking cannot properly give consent in my opinion, making it rape in my eyes. But I understand legal jargon matters so thank you.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11654 on: June 18, 2021, 02:07:55 PM »

A 17 year old girl who has been sold into sex trafficking cannot properly give consent in my opinion, making it rape in my eyes. But I understand legal jargon matters so thank you.

ITA. Andrew might’ve been naive, might not have known the situation, but he doesn’t deserve defending on this either. He’s still to blame even if he wasn’t sharp enough to see what was going on and he’s better left in retirement.
Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 798   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: