Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 798   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 2053795 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11895 on: September 10, 2021, 08:05:53 PM »

Shocked I never in a million years thought that would happen!  Wonder what powers that be changed the rule?

So even if he just throws it away and ignores it, in 21 days there could be a judgement, am I understanding that correctly?  Jumping 

btw I'm of the opinion >>>reconciliation baby and she's spoiled and coddled him for so long it's just a natural reaction.  Andy acting up is just...."Andy being Andy", it's just doesn't matter what he does.  It accounts for my definite decline in admiration of her.  Betty has feet of clay when it comes to her pervert son. JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11896 on: September 10, 2021, 10:37:41 PM »

Apologies that this link is from Daily Mail, but they’re claiming Andrew has been served:

https://www.dailymail.co....ght-Virginia-Giuffre.html

She is brave and wonderful.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11897 on: September 11, 2021, 12:19:58 AM »

DM now saying papers weren’t served “correctly” and that Andrews team seem likely to use that to throw it out. Hope Andrew hasn’t involved police protecting Royal Lodge in something dodgy just to be able to claim that.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11898 on: September 11, 2021, 12:31:40 AM »

DM now saying papers weren’t served “correctly” and that Andrews team seem likely to use that to throw it out. Hope Andrew hasn’t involved police protecting Royal Lodge in something dodgy just to be able to claim that.
Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Ranting Ranting Ranting Ranting Thumb down
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11899 on: September 11, 2021, 12:40:30 AM »

https://nycourts.gov/cour...oingtocourt/service.shtml

So it’s possible that Andrew’s lawyers are right but the question is whether or not this was a planned maneuver to get the case thrown out on a technicality.

Coming days after articles claiming that his calm as a cucumber and is planning to be a working royal by the Jubilee…well it’s not a good look.

TPTB really need to give him (and his mother) a reality check.
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11900 on: September 11, 2021, 01:07:58 AM »

The documents themselves state the person trying to deliver them was made to leave the day before (as on previous attempts) then was suddenly permitted to leave them with a police officer the next time. Personally I wouldn't be surprised to hear this was done on purpose by Andrew's team knowing it would mean it being thrown out on a technicality. But involving the police in  your game to avoid prosecution is pretty low as it getting off on a technicality IMO.

HM needs to be told - by staff, Charles, William, Anne, heck even the PM, to stop hiding Andy. The fact he is back at Balmoral when this comes out is bad PR.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11901 on: September 11, 2021, 01:30:16 AM »

I believe that all this is part of a plan on the part of Virginia's lawyers to ground an application for substituted service if Andrew continues being an arse.  By sending copies to all his lawyers and himself and trying to serve him personally and leaving a copy with the police guarding his residence, they are making every effort to ensure that the court documents come to his attention.  Andrew obviously thinks he can get away with anything he wants by taking advantage of his position and hiding behind Mummy's skirts, exploiting every privilege he enjoys in an effort to avoid service, and I want to see the arrogant weasel metaphorically shot down in flames.   Letting him get away with this is not a good look for the Queen or the monarchy.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11902 on: September 11, 2021, 02:44:03 AM »

Is it legal in England just to avoid being served court documents? Like if someone just doesn’t feel like receiving them, they don’t? Can anyone behave as Andrew has?   His subterfuge and skulduggery make him look guilty of something or like he thinks he’s Anove the law. Mummy probably told him he is.
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11903 on: September 13, 2021, 11:21:43 PM »

Judge seems to agree that Andrew has been served papers for court case and tells lawyers to stop wasting time/money over if they had been served or not. Judge gives them a week to find a way to serve papers.

https://twitter.com/chris...tatus/1437511618418642954
https://twitter.com/chris...tatus/1437509218882437133
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11904 on: September 14, 2021, 02:36:41 AM »

https://www.msn.com/en-au.../ar-AAOomzT?ocid=msedgntp

Randy andy is looking very porky andy in that photo

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11905 on: September 14, 2021, 02:59:53 AM »

Bet you he snores like a freight train. A friend of mine who is an EENT doc says that he can tell the ones in the waiting room who have obstructive sleep apnea by the size of the neck proportionate to the head.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11906 on: September 14, 2021, 03:17:40 AM »

Bet you he snores like a freight train. A friend of mine who is an EENT doc says that he can tell the ones in the waiting room who have obstructive sleep apnea by the size of the neck proportionate to the head.

This just made me laugh so hard Laughing
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11907 on: September 14, 2021, 03:44:30 AM »

Who knows how true this is, but Fergie is dumb enough to remarry him.

https://www.dailymail.co....ces-tell-Vanity-Fair.html
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11908 on: September 14, 2021, 04:18:11 AM »

I wonder if he wants to marry her so she can’t be called to testify against him.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11909 on: September 14, 2021, 07:58:48 AM »

I wonder if he wants to marry her so she can’t be called to testify against him.

How could she be called to testify in the US ? I’d be surprised if she knows anything other than “this is what has been said but no truth to it” and at that point in time was she living under the same roof? If not just how many conversations were they having? She was linked with other men during that time
Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 798   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: