Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 442   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 907790 times)
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6330 on: March 07, 2017, 05:51:34 AM »

I just realised: Why on earth Fergie was invited at this wedding?

Because where the girls go, she goes, as she tries to hang on to the fringes of relevance by her fingernail shavings?
So she probably was Eug's plus one. Sad and pathetic, if she went without having been personally invited.

I had naively assumed she must have been invited, because, well, you don't just turn up at a stranger's wedding when you haven't been invited, even as your daughter's plus one. You don't take your mother as a plus one.  Surely she was invited.  Blink
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6331 on: March 07, 2017, 06:22:34 AM »

Because where the girls go, she goes, as she tries to hang on to the fringes of relevance by her fingernail shavings?
So she probably was Eug's plus one. Sad and pathetic, if she went without having been personally invited.

I had naively assumed she must have been invited, because, well, you don't just turn up at a stranger's wedding when you haven't been invited, even as your daughter's plus one. You don't take your mother as a plus one.  Surely she was invited.  Blink

So Eug RSVP'd that she was coming to the event +1. Boyfriend/supposed fiance said 'I can't get away that weekend' (thinking I don't want to get away that weekend) so since Eug booked two air tickets. Mummy gets to accompany her 'cuz Mummy lurvs to be around peeps in the news. Isn't she cool/hip/news-worthy/DBB. In sum, who paid for it? Her daddy. And the mommy ex-wife got yet another free holiday.
 Whistle

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6332 on: March 07, 2017, 04:42:37 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah knows them from the London party scene. She hangs out with a crowd her age and a crowd her daughters' age so I'm sure she knows them from partying. I'll refrain from offering my opinion on the fact that a woman approaching 60 parties with people in their 20s.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6333 on: March 07, 2017, 09:17:28 PM »

Everybody of their class does that, though. I've been reading Tatler since I was 12 (I'm now 44) and I can assure you that the generation you're in has nothing to do with who you party with. How else do you think you get May-December romances? Lots of liquor and constant exposure at these parties. Do you know how long I've known about the Delevingnes? The Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpes? The Ronsons? Plum and Lucy Sykes? Since they were wee ones. Fergie totally runs these types of people. How else do you explain Joan Collins being godmother to Cara Delevingne?
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #6334 on: March 07, 2017, 10:37:36 PM »

Sad and pathetic is Sarah's middle name
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6335 on: March 08, 2017, 12:00:26 AM »

Are we sure Eugenie attended the wedding? I haven't seen any photos of her at the wedding/reception/on the island. Granted all the pictures I've seen are of Harry, but none of the cousins interacting.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6336 on: March 08, 2017, 01:35:12 AM »

Yes, there's a pic of Bea and Eugenie walking into the wedding floating around
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6337 on: March 08, 2017, 03:30:36 AM »

The only pictures I've seen are of Fergie posing with the pastor, not sure he knew who she was but they had a chat, and a very blurry photo of Eugenie in red and Beatrice in a yellow patterned dress approaching the Chapel.

To be honest, I did wonder at first whether Fergie was holidaying in Jamaica with friends who own property there and just slithered along to the wedding (the public were allowed in) but not the reception. Apparently the reception was in a large room inside the hotel but guests, including Harry and his squeeze, were going outside a lot to get some fresh air.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6338 on: March 08, 2017, 07:10:25 AM »

Fergie was also at the Inskip wedding

I know it is the DM and can't really trust anything they write but why would she get up after the ceremony and introduce herself to the minister?

Thirsty?  Supplying information for cash? 

sorry but who is this chap please?

why would Fergie need to gate crash his wedding???  Confused

tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6339 on: March 08, 2017, 07:48:56 AM »

http://us.hola.com/hola-e...h-ferguson-reading-bond//
duchesschicana

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6340 on: March 09, 2017, 08:21:16 PM »

According to James Blunt Princess Beatrice never cut Ed Sheeran

"ShortList 's first question to Blunt is about the alleged incident: "You were there when Ed Sheeran?s face was cut...What actually happened?"
Blunt replies: "Ed was drunk, messing around, and he cut himself. We made a fancy story up, people fell for it. It was very embarrassing.""
http://www.telegraph.co.u...ns/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw
identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6341 on: March 09, 2017, 08:43:06 PM »

With friends like these...  she had nothing to do with it and they made up a story and she got dragged through the mud over their lie? Perhaps she has learned to stay away from them.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6342 on: March 09, 2017, 09:25:04 PM »

With friends like these...  she had nothing to do with it and they made up a story and she got dragged through the mud over their lie? Perhaps she has learned to stay away from them.

Ed talked about it on Graham Norton and sounded both embarrassed and perplexed about the story getting out so I think it's quite harsh yo judge the whole group together as one.
identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6343 on: March 09, 2017, 09:40:19 PM »

I judge Blunt and Sheehan who made up the story for dragging someone into something that she cannot speak out against. With friends like that who needs enemies?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6344 on: March 09, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »

I judge Blunt and Sheehan who made up the story for dragging someone into something that she cannot speak out against. With friends like that who needs enemies?

Quite evidently Ed wasn't part of it - as I just wrote Huh? - so I don't get why he should be blamed for anything Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 442   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: