Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 444   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 915177 times)
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6465 on: May 23, 2017, 03:10:49 AM »

Princess Beatrice of York attended the Fashion for Relief event during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Aeroport Cannes Mandelieu on May 21, 2017 in Cannes, France. Got to say I love the looks the York princesses are going for recently, they are looking good
http://www.gettyimages.co...rue&sort=best#license
I like the skirt and I like the blouse, not necessarily together though.

I love that skirt, but I think you're right that the two pieces don't go well together

I'm not sure about the cut of that skirt.  it seems a bit odd to me, but I like the colour.  Problem is I can't see any black in it and therefore, IMO, it does not go with the blouse at all.
duchesschicana

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6466 on: May 24, 2017, 05:18:07 PM »

the dress comes with a matching close, I don't know why chose another top
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #6467 on: May 25, 2017, 04:21:53 PM »

I've seen men do this many times over the years. Leave a long term partner and then move on quickly and get engaged to the new partner.  Angry
Ass

My ex husband did it to me. I moved out in the January, she moved in two weeks after and the got married in the summer......assholes
Dianaist

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6468 on: May 26, 2017, 03:30:51 PM »

Andrew, aka Randy Andy, aka Rear Admiral aka Airmiles Andy is spared trial as underage ‘sex slave’ settles out of court.

Is their a living British royal who is sleazier than Rear Admiral Andy?  He is the worst as far as I know.

http://www.express.co.uk/...ourt-settlement-duke-york

Virginia Roberts, 33, who claims she slept with the Duke of York three times in the early 2000s, agreed to settle a libel action she had brought against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.

Ms Roberts alleged she had been recruited by Ms Maxwell, daughter of the late tycoon Robert Maxwell, as an underage “sex slave” for billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted paedophile and former friend of Andrew.

When Ms Maxwell insisted it was all lies, Ms Roberts sued for libel.

The trial, which had been due to start yesterday in New York, was expected to deal with sensational allegations that Ms Roberts slept with Prince Andrew when she was 17.

Lawyers had planned to call Epstein, 64, to give evidence and ask him about the day in March 2001 when he was said to have introduced Ms Roberts to Andrew.

Andrew, 57, has categorically denied sleeping with Ms Roberts.

In January 2015, he authorised Buckingham Palace to say: “It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.”

The Duke was forced to quit his role as the UK’s special representative for trade and investment after controversy over his friendship with Epstein, who served 13 months in prison for soliciting prostitution from an underage girl in 2008.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6469 on: May 26, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »

When I first read that, I thought it was to a guy!   Wink

And apparently they're engaged AND expecting a baby?! WOW!! WTF?! That is just an a-hole thing to do to someone, regardless of who they are!  (where is the middle finger emoji when you need it?!  Thumb down Real mad Nono)

In all seriousness, poor Bea! She does NOT deserve this!  Sad Cry Hug

What is dear Dave doing now for work?    Isn't his parents very very wealthy?     Does Dave have brothers or sisters?
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6470 on: May 26, 2017, 04:09:36 PM »

I've seen men do this many times over the years. Leave a long term partner and then move on quickly and get engaged to the new partner.  Angry
Ass

My ex husband did it to me. I moved out in the January, she moved in two weeks after and the got married in the summer......assholes

So very shabby.  Star on account of no longer being with someone obviously beneath you, my friend.  Hug

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #6471 on: May 26, 2017, 05:24:52 PM »

When I first read that, I thought it was to a guy!   Wink

And apparently they're engaged AND expecting a baby?! WOW!! WTF?! That is just an a-hole thing to do to someone, regardless of who they are!  (where is the middle finger emoji when you need it?!  Thumb down Real mad Nono)

In all seriousness, poor Bea! She does NOT deserve this!  Sad Cry Hug

What is dear Dave doing now for work?    Isn't his parents very very wealthy?     Does Dave have brothers or sisters?

The same as Bea.  Not alot.

Last I heard, he was heading up external affairs at Uber.  Where I'm from, that's basically a lobbyist.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6472 on: May 26, 2017, 06:14:11 PM »

I hadn't seen the latest new on Bea's ex-boyfriend. Their feelings maybe sincere but it must be hard for Bea or anyone else in her shoes.

carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6473 on: May 27, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »

Princess Bea should get a life, for Gods sake.
She is 30 (or almost) and haven't achieved a single thing in her life. For any ordinary person, that already is quite embarrassing; for somebody who had all possibilities in life like her, that's disgraceful.
I'm not expecting she achieves grandiose things, but just the minimum like having an occupation and doing something USEFUL instead of these silly appearences that nobody could care less about.
And no, I don't feel sorry for her for being rich, born with a title, extremely well related and influential family and still not being able to even keep her appearance in track! Don't tell me abou pressure - pressure is having to pay bills in the end of the month, paying your way, making it on your own, raising your children while having a 9 hour a day job and cleaning up your own house.  Tongue

And yeah, her boyfriend rebound quickly and is marrying somebody else.... That sucks, being a royal or not. Most of us have gone through it and we had to pull ourselves together without being able to flee away on vacations somewhere far away.... I feel for her, but unfortunately that's real life!
duchesschicana

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6474 on: June 20, 2017, 09:56:32 PM »

Princess Beatrice was at Nuffield Health Royal Windsor Triathlon on Sunday 18 June 2017. Donations will go to Macmillan Cancer Support. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCmKKxYWAAA0uwU.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCmKKxXXoAEKWdk.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DClqy2NWAAA64M9.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DClgRncXoAAc1Ni.jpg
duchesschicana

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6475 on: June 20, 2017, 10:51:48 PM »

Princess Beatrice & Eugenie hosted a reception for Charity:Water at St. James's Palace on June 19, 2017. Beatrice, Eugenie & Sarah have supported @charitywater for many years. For her 25th Birthday, Beatrice raised $4,474 for clean water in Rwanda
https://hrhprincessbeatri...06-20-at-1-17-15-pm-2.jpg
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #6476 on: June 22, 2017, 12:24:26 AM »

This dress Bea wore to Ascot is really pretty.

I would love to see it with a different hat since I like a hat with a brim but that is just personal preference. 
However, the dress is lovely, fits her well and the style looks good on her.

For anyone who is interested, the dress is called the Jardin Dress and is by Claire Mischevani.

Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6477 on: June 22, 2017, 12:35:14 AM »

I think Bea should have worn her hair up and a different hat with that dress.  She needed something to give her "height".  The flat mushroom of a hat and long hair give the illusion that she has no neck, when in fact she has a normal neck.  A hairdo like the one on the model would have been a better choice, with some sort of upswept hatinator. 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #6478 on: June 22, 2017, 12:53:10 AM »

This dress Bea wore to Ascot is really pretty.

I would love to see it with a different hat since I like a hat with a brim but that is just personal preference. 
However, the dress is lovely, fits her well and the style looks good on her.

For anyone who is interested, the dress is called the Jardin Dress and is by Claire Mischevani.

Apparently it cost nearly $2,300. That's probably more than Bea has earned from "working" in the last several years Snare
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6479 on: June 22, 2017, 01:02:30 AM »

When I first read that, I thought it was to a guy!   Wink

And apparently they're engaged AND expecting a baby?! WOW!! WTF?! That is just an a-hole thing to do to someone, regardless of who they are!  (where is the middle finger emoji when you need it?!  Thumb down Real mad Nono)

In all seriousness, poor Bea! She does NOT deserve this!  Sad Cry Hug

What is dear Dave doing now for work?    Isn't his parents very very wealthy?     Does Dave have brothers or sisters?

His role may be tenuous at Uber - his LinkedIn listed 'advisor to the CEO' in his title. The CEO of Uber was recently forced out by investors. It will be interesting how this plays out.
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 444   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: