Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 447   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 926092 times)
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6570 on: July 30, 2017, 09:23:49 AM »

Fergie attended the King George VI meeting at Ascot with Andrew on Saturday.

Not copying the story,    No  here is the link if you want to read it, mostly a reprint of information.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-battles-rain-Ascot.html

Isn't this Eug's dress, from Royal Ascot???

**Correction - Bea wore it Day 1**

Yes, and a truly ugly fashion choice on both occasions by mother and daughter.

Thanks for the tip.  Just checked  how Beatrice looked in it.  She looked better, though I really don't care for that uneven hem.  At least she was standing up straight and was wearing a suitable hat and high heels.   Sarah just looks... sad, as though she's in need of care.
GingerMini

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6571 on: July 30, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »

It is interesting that HM hasn't lightened the workload of the older royals and given some of the duties to the York girls. They may not do official engagements often but when they do, they shine. They know what it's all about and appear to be naturals. It's kind of a shame that, due to public perception mainly because of their parents though they've had a few episodes themselves, Beatrice and Eugenie aren't able (or allowed) to be on the official royal payroll.
Star I think HM leaves it up to the older royals as to when they lighten their work loads/retire. I agree that with some polish, and (publicly) distancing themselves from their mother a bit, B+E could be great assets. They seem like sweet, genuine, engaging young women.

The blue dress is dreadful on Sarah, but it looked much better on Bea. It fit Bea better, and her styling was cute (braid, wide-brimmed hat).
NotAgain
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6572 on: July 30, 2017, 07:43:43 PM »

Gasp....Sarah wore Bea's dress?! 
Wearing the daughter's clothes does not make Sarah look younger. The dress does not fit, so it must not feel good either.
Link to Bea in the dress: http://www.gettyimages.co...17-at-picture-id699683970

*This* has been, is, and will be the issue with Sarah. She seems to go a step too far and it backfires. Perhaps if she had worn this for a very private event where no one would photograph her,,,maybe. Still, an ill-fitting garment is never cute, attractive or desirable. It makes for an awful look.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6573 on: July 30, 2017, 09:29:33 PM »

Sarah couldn't imagine that anyone would notice that she was wearing that dress to Ascot the same year that her daughter wore it to Ascot?  Hmmmm. Yes she did. Crazy

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6574 on: July 31, 2017, 01:25:11 AM »

I just will never understand Andrew and Fergie's attraction to each other. She is a skitzy airhead with no true north and he is a spoiled man. It's never like you can pick up chemistry off them which would make me go ok I don't like them but I get it. No they are a mystery as a couple or a couple of friends. Maybe he invites her for the girls idk.
GingerMini

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6575 on: July 31, 2017, 02:26:42 AM »

I just will never understand Andrew and Fergie's attraction to each other. She is a skitzy airhead with no true north and he is a spoiled man. It's never like you can pick up chemistry off them which would make me go ok I don't like them but I get it. No they are a mystery as a couple or a couple of friends. Maybe he invites her for the girls idk.
I can believe there was love, passion, and chemistry 30+ years ago. I wonder if there would not have been a divorce if Sarah had not been caught cheating on Andrew - perhaps there was an agreement, but once she was caught he (or the BRF) felt that there was no choice than to divorce to save face. Sarah wants to keep her connection to Andrew/the BRF and he is probably happy to have someone who lets him lead the life he wants to lead while still adoring him.  Honestly, besides the (being caught) cheating, it reminds me of what the future probably holds for the Cambridges, if not already. And no divorce - William is too stubborn to prove everyone right, and is firmly caught in Ma Middleton's web. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6576 on: July 31, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »

I can believe there was love, passion, and chemistry 30+ years ago. I wonder if there would not have been a divorce if Sarah had not been caught cheating on Andrew - perhaps there was an agreement, but once she was caught he (or the BRF) felt that there was no choice than to divorce to save face. Sarah wants to keep her connection to Andrew/the BRF and he is probably happy to have someone who lets him lead the life he wants to lead while still adoring him.  Honestly, besides the (being caught) cheating, it reminds me of what the future probably holds for the Cambridges, if not already. And no divorce - William is too stubborn to prove everyone right, and is firmly caught in Ma Middleton's web. 

Please remember W&K are O/T.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6577 on: July 31, 2017, 02:45:44 PM »

I think Andrew and Fergie may well have been attracted to each other by a shared sense of humour. Andrew's especially has always been boisterous and a bit crude. He enjoys playing practical jokes on people (especially women) and laughing uproariously afterwards. Sarah was on a diet when they met so he decided to feed her chocolate dessert. I remember reading years ago that Sarah went to a party with Andrew when they were dating and she won a competition that involved sitting on as many balloons as you could and bursting them. That's the sort of thing Andrew probably thought hilarious and as she was up for practically anything he decided she was fun loving. I think that and huge animal attraction (he was reasonably good looking when he was young and quite thin) was the basis of them getting serious about each other.
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6578 on: August 05, 2017, 01:55:29 AM »

^^^ Yikes!  Sarah looks rather... tragic,  in that photo, IMO.  The combo of straggly hair, the odd little hat that looks like something she's found it in a bin of someone's grandmother's castoff clothes from the 1950s, those flat shoes and the unflattering dress with the uneven hem, does not become her.  What was she thinking? 

Perhaps her one remaining brain cell was taking a rest? Or wet since the rain could certainly penetrate the hole in her head. She looks IMO absolutely ridiculous.

I will always stand for our National Anthem, and I will always serve Under God.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #6579 on: August 05, 2017, 02:53:12 AM »

^^^ Yikes!  Sarah looks rather... tragic,  in that photo, IMO.  The combo of straggly hair, the odd little hat that looks like something she's found it in a bin of someone's grandmother's castoff clothes from the 1950s, those flat shoes and the unflattering dress with the uneven hem, does not become her.  What was she thinking? 
Maybe she did it deliberately to make Andrew feel sorry for her - and give her (even more) money. She's stupid, but she's also cunning; I wouldn't put it past her.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6580 on: August 05, 2017, 03:55:41 AM »

...dunno Margaret,...everytime I chance upon that photo all I get in my mind's eye is Fergie has just finished giving Randy andy a blow job that's why he's buttoning up his jacket and she is so low in the photo... Secret Nerves

But, hey ho...maybe she just farted? Halo

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
KimmySue

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6581 on: August 05, 2017, 08:31:59 PM »

...dunno Margaret,...everytime I chance upon that photo all I get in my mind's eye is Fergie has just finished giving Randy andy a blow job that's why he's buttoning up his jacket and she is so low in the photo... Secret Nerves

But, hey ho...maybe she just farted? Halo

G Smiley

I about choked on my tea!  Laughing Thanks for the laugh! Of course, I will have to now avoid that picture at all costs....there is not enough bleach in the world to get that image out of my head!
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6582 on: August 21, 2017, 03:24:51 AM »

I cannot believe after all this time how that vile creature continues to publicly horn in on the Royal Family.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #6583 on: August 21, 2017, 04:20:59 AM »

I cannot believe after all this time how that vile creature continues to publicly horn in on the Royal Family.

Unless someone puts their foot down and refuses her admittance, I believe she will continue until the day she dies.

royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6584 on: August 23, 2017, 07:16:03 PM »

Unless someone puts their foot down and refuses her admittance, I believe she will continue until the day she dies.

And that's never going to happen, she clings to her title, she clings to her 'blood princesses' and that's her entire identity. I don't understand either, especially after the 'door opening' fiasco, but no way is this woman going away. Ever. She has nothing but that 'royal connection' to be anything but a whining self pitying greedy pathetic desperate attention seeking loser. JMO  Ethics don't appear to be a 'must have' for the 'firm'.

I will always stand for our National Anthem, and I will always serve Under God.
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 447   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: