Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 915319 times)
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6615 on: September 27, 2017, 07:38:44 PM »

I didn't realize Andrew is currently visiting Australia.
  I only found out when a friend saw a snippet on the Saurday evening news and mentioned it to me. There has been nothing
  in the daily papers.

"Duke of York Prince Andrew reveals British Royals will visit Commonwealth Games."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/duke-of-york-prince-andrew-reveals-british-royals-will-visit-commonwealth-games/news-story/57d63cda7fd4dd16b8944572ee136436#null

Edward is confirmed to be attending and it wouldn't surprise me if Sophie and their kids went and made a holiday out of it.  Sophie hasn't visited Australia as a British Royal since she married Edward in 1999.

Charles will also attend to open it and Edward normally closes the game. It wouldn't surprise me if Andrew is likely referring to the Cambridge's or Harry as he knows people love them.

Royal Website Confirmation

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6616 on: September 27, 2017, 11:56:36 PM »

I didn't realize Andrew is currently visiting Australia.
  I only found out when a friend saw a snippet on the Saurday evening news and mentioned it to me. There has been nothing
  in the daily papers.

"Duke of York Prince Andrew reveals British Royals will visit Commonwealth Games."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/duke-of-york-prince-andrew-reveals-british-royals-will-visit-commonwealth-games/news-story/57d63cda7fd4dd16b8944572ee136436#null

Edward is confirmed to be attending and it wouldn't surprise me if Sophie and their kids went and made a holiday out of it.  Sophie hasn't visited Australia as a British Royal since she married Edward in 1999.

Charles will also attend to open it and Edward normally closes the game. It wouldn't surprise me if Andrew is likely referring to the Cambridge's or Harry as he knows people love them.

Royal Website Confirmation

Thanks for the info Molly. I have a feeling that it might be the Cambridge's coming to the Games. Won't be Harry because he will be at the IG games in Sydney afew months later and either engaged or married so it will be crazy with media anyway.
It has always amazed me that Sophie has never visited Australia since her marriage in 1999.What great opportunities lost. IMO
As the Commonwealth Games are at the Gold Coast, maybe the Wessex family can take their children to the wonderful theme
parks we have. It would be nice to see the Wessex kids in Australia.

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6617 on: September 29, 2017, 06:26:26 PM »

http://ca.hellomagazine.c...british-heart-foundation/

“A table goes best with four legs," she said of her family. "A table can't stand on three legs, really, so you have the Duke and I, and the two girls. We're a family unit and we lead by example. We support each other emotionally, and we support each other health wise. At least every two weeks we sit down together and communicate, the four of us."

And:
http://www.dailymail.co.u...usband-Prince-Andrew.html

'A table can't stand on three legs, really, so you have the Duke and I, and the two girls,' she said. 'We're a family unit and we lead by example. We support each other emotionally, and we support each other health wise.'

“The Duchess, 57, is famously close to her daughters, and said they will always ring her for advice and have learned from her 'thousands' of mistakes.”

Where’s the barf emoji when I need it???
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #6618 on: September 29, 2017, 06:57:44 PM »

Here ya go     (  Beer)
Empress of Blandings

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6619 on: September 29, 2017, 07:16:16 PM »

“A table goes best with four legs," she said of her family. "A table can't stand on three legs, really, so you have the Duke and I, and the two girls. We're a family unit and we lead by example. We support each other emotionally, and we support each other health wise. At least every two weeks we sit down together and communicate, the four of us."

And:

'A table can't stand on three legs, really, so you have the Duke and I, and the two girls,' she said. 'We're a family unit and we lead by example. We support each other emotionally, and we support each other health wise.'

“The Duchess, 57, is famously close to her daughters, and said they will always ring her for advice and have learned from her 'thousands' of mistakes.”

*Gazes in anguish at a favourite three-legged Georgian table and wonders must I really throw it out? It's stood on three legs for over 200years.  Shocked Its supported me emotionally too, I've placed many a fortifying gin on it over the years. *
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6620 on: September 29, 2017, 11:38:36 PM »

And:

*Gazes in anguish at a favourite three-legged Georgian table and wonders must I really throw it out? It's stood on three legs for over 200years.  Shocked Its supported me emotionally too, I've placed many a fortifying gin on it over the years. *

Laugh bounce Laughing Star Thanks for the giggle!
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6621 on: September 29, 2017, 11:56:27 PM »

I... oh dear. Oh dear.

Is she taking the Pippa Course of Condescending Explanations? Seriously, wth.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6622 on: September 30, 2017, 12:26:25 PM »

And:

Star

I'm even worse off; I have a table with just one big "leg" in the middle.  I'll have to hire a van to take it to the local dump, as it's apparently useless!

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6623 on: September 30, 2017, 12:31:43 PM »

Dear Andrew, I don't particularly like you but I start to wonder what you did wrong in all your previous lives.  Secret All of them. This woman is totally ridiculous.
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6624 on: September 30, 2017, 01:19:22 PM »

Here ya go     (  Beer)

Star THANK YOU!!

Star

I'm even worse off; I have a table with just one big "leg" in the middle.  I'll have to hire a van to take it to the local dump, as it's apparently useless!

Star Star for both of you, I’m so concerned about my not four-legged tables too !! Lol.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6625 on: September 30, 2017, 05:21:31 PM »

Dear Andrew, I don't particularly like you but I start to wonder what you did wrong in all your previous lives.  Secret All of them. This woman is totally ridiculous.
Laughing

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6626 on: October 05, 2017, 04:32:16 AM »

Can't find any reason for this:
Barts Health‏ @NHSBartsHealth  10h
 Whipps Cross had a very special visitor today. Thank you to the Duchess of York for visiting us & our friends @EurotecEnviro for hosting

The Duke of Gloucester was there according to BartsHealth web site:
Posted Tuesday, 3 October 2017
The Guild of the Royal Hospital of St Bartholomew welcomed a special visit from HRH The Duke of Gloucester on Tuesday, 3rd October 2017.
During his visit to St Bartholomew’s Hospital The Duke of Gloucester, the charity’s patron, officially opened a redeveloped shop run by Barts Guild and toured patient areas including Critical Care and operating rooms.
Link here

Very curious. Not posted to her Twitter account either. Thinking

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6627 on: October 05, 2017, 04:43:14 AM »

Guess she has also joined Mrs Matthews as a 'celebrity ambassador' for The British Heart Foundation.
Sarah Ferguson‏ @SarahTheDuchess  Sep 20
 Proud to be @TheBHF ambassador and to raise awareness of women and heart disease in particular @QMUL #britishheartfoundation #bhf

Link here

The Duchess of York
The Duchess of York is passionate about helping highlight the devastating effects of heart disease, particularly amongst women.

The Duchess recently visited the William Harvey Heart Centre at Queen Mary University of London where she spoke about her interest in women and heart disease, and was especially keen to hear about the research into pre-eclampsia as her mother was previously diagnosed with the condition.

The Duchess has also been helping with our latest Bag It Beat It campaign by donating bags of unwanted items. The Duchess sadly knows first-hand the devastating impact of heart disease, which tragically took the life of close family friend Miles Frost, son of the late Sir David Frost.

Bag It. Beat It. Campaign is "Simply donate your stuff, or challenge your friends, family and colleagues to clear out their clutter." Cleared out the closets?

The Duke of Edinburgh is their patron since 1961. Change of patron soon? Thinking
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:52:34 AM by PruNordstrom » Logged

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #6628 on: November 01, 2017, 11:49:01 PM »

Eugenie at a book launch party in the House of Lords:

Her dress is this by Alice + Olivia (£460):

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6629 on: November 02, 2017, 12:35:15 AM »

Color's nice, shoes are ugly... she's starting to go frumpy, though, and she's too young for that.

Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: