Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 525   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1206612 times)
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #7680 on: April 20, 2019, 04:33:51 PM »

OK, I'll say it: Eug is preggers.
She looked preggers already on Thursday with Granny (sideview pic), but after that rearview I am almost 100% sure.
And I am also sure she'll wait with the good news until they serve to rain on someone else's parade.

I agree! I thought the same. Thumb up

Oh please!  If it doesn't come from Eugenie, it'll most likely come from Fergie or Andy...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7681 on: April 20, 2019, 08:27:48 PM »

Bea’s blue bag - guesses on who? I’m stumped.

I'd think it's a Louis Vuitton Capucines.
She was spotted with one in that color to a LV event in London in 2017.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7682 on: April 21, 2019, 05:10:50 AM »

Preggers.
Pelvic tilt and indeed that tummy on Thursday isn't a food baby.
Let's hope for a well-timed announcement!

Yeah. I want to hear that she is making a family. Can't say that about her sister. But want to believe it about her.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7683 on: April 21, 2019, 04:05:30 PM »

I've thought for a couple of weeks that Eugenie is pregnant. I can't explain it, but her face looks different.

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #7684 on: April 21, 2019, 05:02:37 PM »

She looked preggers already on Thursday with Granny (sideview pic), but after that rearview I am almost 100% sure.
And I am also sure she'll wait with the good news until they serve to rain on someone else's parade.

Yaayyy can't wait the announcement Jumping
Lord Gˇn

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7685 on: April 21, 2019, 05:06:46 PM »

Let's wait just a little bit longer  Wink
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #7686 on: April 21, 2019, 05:13:21 PM »

Let's wait just a little bit longer  Wink

Yes...of course I'll be patient  Whistle
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7687 on: April 21, 2019, 10:04:57 PM »

Can I just say how much I loved that while the pictures Eugenie posted on Instagram for the Queen's birthday were relevant to Eugenie (1st from her wedding and the 2nd from Thursday) the Queen was the star of each picture.  The others had zero subtly and made their Instagram post all about themselves as well.  I don't know why the other's bothered me so much but I just adored Eugenie's choices.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #7688 on: April 23, 2019, 04:34:05 PM »

Eugenie adores her  granny and I think it's mutual.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #7689 on: April 23, 2019, 11:38:58 PM »

https://www.express.co.uk...regnancy-princess-eugenie

PRINCESS BEATRICE is head over heels for boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and is “desperate” to get hitched, according to a source. But is another royal wedding likely this year?

While divorcee Edo already has a toddler son from a previous relationship, it is understood Bea has her mind set on having children and wouldn’t write off walking down the isle pregnant.
A source close to the princess revealed: “Beatrice is desperate to get married as soon as possible and is already trying to fall pregnant. She wants a family and doesn’t care if she’s pregnant when they walk down the aisle - even though this would be heavily frowned upon by the senior royals.

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #7690 on: April 24, 2019, 02:13:06 AM »

PRINCESS BEATRICE is head over heels for boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and is “desperate” to get hitched, according to a source. But is another royal wedding likely this year?

While divorcee Edo already has a toddler son from a previous relationship, it is understood Bea has her mind set on having children and wouldn’t write off walking down the isle pregnant.
A source close to the princess revealed: “Beatrice is desperate to get married as soon as possible and is already trying to fall pregnant. She wants a family and doesn’t care if she’s pregnant when they walk down the aisle - even though this would be heavily frowned upon by the senior royals.

I have trouble believing she would resort to pregnancy to get that sleazo to marry her.  This family doesn’t seem blessed with much common sense but I hope she has a bit more than that.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7691 on: April 24, 2019, 02:26:01 AM »

I don’t believe that’s true either I wonder if that’s a plant from his old girlfriend’s family her dad seem pretty bitter about the whole thing
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #7692 on: April 24, 2019, 03:43:28 AM »

I have trouble believing she would resort to pregnancy to get that sleazo to marry her.  This family doesn’t seem blessed with much common sense but I hope she has a bit more than that.

True that, AB, but Bea wants to be married before Lillibet pops her clogs so she too can have a fab wedding like her little sis

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #7693 on: April 26, 2019, 12:02:06 AM »

For Bea's interest, this article better be a huge lie. Bea deserves better, a balanced relationship based on mutual appreciation and love. I don't know a thing about her bf but it's too soon and he's other things on his mind (the child, recent devorce etc).

Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #7694 on: April 27, 2019, 04:07:05 PM »

I say she’s pregnant:

https://www.dailymail.co....laxed-figure-Mayfair.html
Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 525   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: