Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 770   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1868086 times)
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8205 on: August 09, 2019, 11:52:17 AM »

Oh wow I didnít know this! I wonder when it will be released. I hope there wonít be a cover up, maybe thatís a bit too conspiracy theory ish but I donít put it past them.

I still donít get the use of the words immaterial and impertinent. Why would her claims be either of these?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8206 on: August 09, 2019, 07:42:49 PM »

Oh wow I didnít know this! I wonder when it will be released. I hope there wonít be a cover up, maybe thatís a bit too conspiracy theory ish but I donít put it past them.

I still donít get the use of the words immaterial and impertinent. Why would her claims be either of these?

Thatís a head scratcher for sure. Immaterial - itís a little early to judge for sure what is or is not immaterial. Impertinent - no clue - maybe because Andy is a royal and she was impertinent in her suggestion that royals have character flaws? 
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8207 on: August 09, 2019, 07:45:53 PM »

I think in a legalese  they mean that she put Andrewís name in there just for the shock value but it  wasnít really needed as part of the deposition?
I could be wrong
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8208 on: August 10, 2019, 02:09:57 AM »

Thatís a head scratcher for sure. Immaterial - itís a little early to judge for sure what is or is not immaterial. Impertinent - no clue - maybe because Andy is a royal and she was impertinent in her suggestion that royals have character flaws? 

I think the word was used in the sense of meaning not pertinent, i.e. irrelevant.  Pertinent or not, I'm very interested in these allegations and I hope all the allegations are made available, and the evidence supporting them. 
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8209 on: August 10, 2019, 02:42:48 AM »

I pulled this from a legal website...

What does not appertain, or belong to; id est, qui ad rem non pertinent. 2. Evidence of facts which do not belong to the matter in question, is impertinent and inadmissible. In general, what is immaterial is impertinent.

Of course I donít have the full context but it appears that she was being interviewed or given testimony in relation to a case against Epstein.  If she was on record then lawyers could have called for stuff about Andrew (and any others) to be struck from the record since she was supposed to be talking about Epstein and therefore anything non Epstein related would technically be inadmissible.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8210 on: August 10, 2019, 02:45:45 AM »

And this is from a Florida legal website...

ďImmaterialĒ means evidence ďtending to prove some fact that is not properly at issue; lacking any logical connection with the consequential facts.Ē6 Similarly, ďimpertinentĒ matter has been defined as material in a pleading ďthat is not relevant to the action or defense.Ē7 Such matter might include superfluous exhibits such as newspaper articles or other material comprised of hearsay or statements by nonparties incorporated to bolster a partyís allegations.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8211 on: August 10, 2019, 04:57:55 PM »

All kinds of talk about them re-marrying, IMO to get the conversation changed from his sicko habits.  Now that Epstein is dead, who knows what will get swept under the rug BUT......for now, it's ugly and getting out there.  I need a shower after just reading it  Ranting

https://www.dailymail.co....Maxwells-London-home.html

Two of Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex slaves' claim that they engaged in sexual acts with Prince Andrew - one of whom was underage at the time.

Virginia Roberts, whose defamation case against Epstein's alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell is the source of these unsealed documents, provides a photo of herself with Prince Andrew and Maxwell at the later's London home in one court filing.

She was 17 at the time the photo was taken of the three.

The documents were released Friday morning just moments after the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit upheld the decision to make public over 2,000 pages of court filings that had previously been under seal.

The other female, Johanna Sjoberg, alleged that Prince Andrew groped her and Roberts in 2001 while the group was at Epstein's townhouse, in a deposition that was released with the unsealed court documents.

Sjoberg, who was 21 at the time, claims there were multiple eyewitnesses to the incident. "

JMO I don't care if they were the age of consent, it's gross!  Weren't his daughters around the same age when this was happening?  So disgusting, he's a pig, always has been, always will be a P.I.G.!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8212 on: August 10, 2019, 05:06:15 PM »

All kinds of talk about them re-marrying, IMO to get the conversation changed from his sicko habits.  Now that Epstein is dead, who knows what will get swept under the rug BUT......for now, it's ugly and getting out there.  I need a shower after just reading it  Ranting

https://www.dailymail.co....Maxwells-London-home.html

Two of Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex slaves' claim that they engaged in sexual acts with Prince Andrew - one of whom was underage at the time.

Virginia Roberts, whose defamation case against Epstein's alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell is the source of these unsealed documents, provides a photo of herself with Prince Andrew and Maxwell at the later's London home in one court filing.

She was 17 at the time the photo was taken of the three.

The documents were released Friday morning just moments after the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit upheld the decision to make public over 2,000 pages of court filings that had previously been under seal.

The other female, Johanna Sjoberg, alleged that Prince Andrew groped her and Roberts in 2001 while the group was at Epstein's townhouse, in a deposition that was released with the unsealed court documents.

Sjoberg, who was 21 at the time, claims there were multiple eyewitnesses to the incident. "

JMO I don't care if they were the age of consent, it's gross!  Weren't his daughters around the same age when this was happening?  So disgusting, he's a pig, always has been, always will be a P.I.G.!

I have to protest. Pigs are intelligent, family friendly animals, who would never do this to any of their relatives. They don't deserve this comparison.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8213 on: August 10, 2019, 05:07:00 PM »

With Fergie and Andrew both at Balmoral right now, and with Epstein's suicide, I bet the royal family is having a serious meeting about the Yorks' involvement.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8214 on: August 10, 2019, 05:16:02 PM »

You are so  right Kristallinchen, I apologize for the comparison.  I can't think of anything more vile than him, not even a snake.

Balmoral...how awkward.  It's like  the toe sucking pics all over again, weren't they at Balmoral for that front page scandal too?  I'm sure QE will give him a new decoration or job title to get the headlines tamed down again (like last time).  Doesn't matter, he's been exposed for the sicko he is and hopefully history will be cruel.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8215 on: August 10, 2019, 05:17:36 PM »

You are so  right Kristallinchen, I apologize for the comparison.  I can't think of anything more vile than him, not even a snake.

Balmoral...how awkward.  It's like  the toe sucking pics all over again, weren't they at Balmoral for that front page scandal too?  I'm sure QE will give him a new decoration or job title to get the headlines tamed down again (like last time).  Doesn't matter, he's been exposed for the sicko he is and hopefully history will be cruel.

No need to apologize. Hug
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #8216 on: August 10, 2019, 05:21:17 PM »

Congrats Countess of Cows on 4500 posts! Wow!!! Jumping  Star

I would love to hear Phil's take on all this. I can imagine him dressing down Andrew right proper. Unfortunately I think he'd also try to protect him from the consequences.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8217 on: August 10, 2019, 05:32:37 PM »

With Fergie and Andrew both at Balmoral right now, and with Epstein's suicide, I bet the royal family is having a serious meeting about the Yorks' involvement.

They should've met long before. I don't see any reason for a meeting now after Epstein's death.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8218 on: August 10, 2019, 05:52:34 PM »

Thank you so much Lady Liebe, it's very exciting  Supercontent

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #8219 on: August 10, 2019, 06:03:07 PM »

*currently sitting on Eugenie's Instagram page, hitting refresh every 30 seconds and waiting for a 'my parents are so awesome here's a sweet throwback photo' post any second now...

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 770   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: