Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 748   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1660180 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #8220 on: August 10, 2019, 06:09:00 PM »

I'm completely happy for Fergie and Andy to remarry as long as it's a prison wedding with no visitation rights.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #8221 on: August 10, 2019, 06:19:37 PM »

With Fergie and Andrew both at Balmoral right now, and with Epstein's suicide, I bet the royal family is having a serious meeting about the Yorks' involvement.

They should've met long before. I don't see any reason for a meeting now after Epstein's death.

There probably have been lots of meetings concerning Andy. With or without Fergie in tow. Epstein's death doesn't mean this all goes away. 

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #8222 on: August 10, 2019, 06:26:42 PM »

With Fergie and Andrew both at Balmoral right now, and with Epstein's suicide, I bet the royal family is having a serious meeting about the Yorks' involvement.

They should've met long before. I don't see any reason for a meeting now after Epstein's death.

There's probably have been lots of meetings concerning Andy. With or without Fergie in tow. Epstein's death doesn't mean this all goes away. 

Charles needs to take advantage of this opportunity and edge Andy out, no more representing the Queen, limiting Andy's engagements to patronages that will still have him, cut his allowance and tie its dispersal to Andy's good behaviour.

And if the fallout gets worse, exile Andy to a fully private life, but only if there are no legal charges to face.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #8223 on: August 10, 2019, 06:41:55 PM »

There's probably have been lots of meetings concerning Andy. With or without Fergie in tow. Epstein's death doesn't mean this all goes away. 

Charles needs to take advantage of this opportunity and edge Andy out, no more representing the Queen, limiting Andy's engagements to patronages that will still have him, cut his allowance and tie its dispersal to Andy's good behaviour.

And if the fallout gets worse, exile Andy to a fully private life, but only if there are no legal charges to face.

Andy needs to be the one looking to the future. Whatever the charges I can't see him getting a prison sentence. Exile into private life is certainly a possibility.

Moneywise he's fine. He has an inheritance from the Queen Mum, and a sweetheart lease on The Royal Lodge. He'll probably also have a substantial inheritance when HM goes. His main problem will always be that he is supporting Fergie too.

Charles can't edge him out until he's King. But I can't see Charles being in favor of a remarriage between Fergie and Andrew, and I certainly don't want to see Sarah undertaking royal duties again.

It's a mess. The best thing all the Yorks can do at present is keep their heads down. unfortunately I don't see that happening, not with Fergie on scene and in the mix, and with Eugenie popping up with her instagram posts.

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear scrubs. Some of them wear uniforms. And some of them wear what you're wearing right now. Dr. Amy Acton
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8224 on: August 10, 2019, 06:59:00 PM »

Would Charles care if Andrew married Fergie if Andrew were completely edged out? Even if Charles was never a fan of hers he is always publicly gracious and at this point in his life he is happily married and hitting a serene place where he can zen those two out. But really only if Andrew and Fergie agree to live completely private lives with no more representation of the Crown. I think Andrew could accept those terms but not Fergie. She will forever be a hot mess.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8225 on: August 10, 2019, 07:12:49 PM »

Ive always believed Fergie is as much responsible for them not remarrying and Andrew and his side of the family. She knows if they remarry she has to play by the royal family rules - no random payments from dodgy business men, no TV appearances etc. Maybe in time when she has nothing else to sell and people have moved on from her to W&K's children etc she will decide the last move she has is to remarry.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8226 on: August 10, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »

All kinds of talk about them re-marrying, IMO to get the conversation changed from his sicko habits.  Now that Epstein is dead, who knows what will get swept under the rug BUT......for now, it's ugly and getting out there.  I need a shower after just reading it  Ranting

https://www.dailymail.co....Maxwells-London-home.html

Two of Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex slaves' claim that they engaged in sexual acts with Prince Andrew - one of whom was underage at the time.

Virginia Roberts, whose defamation case against Epstein's alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell is the source of these unsealed documents, provides a photo of herself with Prince Andrew and Maxwell at the later's London home in one court filing.

She was 17 at the time the photo was taken of the three.

The documents were released Friday morning just moments after the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit upheld the decision to make public over 2,000 pages of court filings that had previously been under seal.

The other female, Johanna Sjoberg, alleged that Prince Andrew groped her and Roberts in 2001 while the group was at Epstein's townhouse, in a deposition that was released with the unsealed court documents.

Sjoberg, who was 21 at the time, claims there were multiple eyewitnesses to the incident. "

JMO I don't care if they were the age of consent, it's gross!  Weren't his daughters around the same age when this was happening?  So disgusting, he's a pig, always has been, always will be a P.I.G.!

4500 posts!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #8227 on: August 10, 2019, 07:35:26 PM »

Not sure if I can post this here or not yet this just came over the wire about Epstein........https://www.google.com/am...n-manhattan-jail/5457853/

Seems he committed suicide in prison.......
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8228 on: August 10, 2019, 09:54:59 PM »

Thank you Onar!  It seems like just yesterday  Wink

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8229 on: August 11, 2019, 01:34:41 AM »

I agree, LF.  And even if Charles is not king, he still has a lot of influence, and HM cannot look the other way on this particular scandal. Andy needs to go away.

And congratulations on 4500 posts, Countess of Cows!!  Star
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8230 on: August 11, 2019, 01:56:00 AM »

Unfortunately he will not go away in HM reign.  He is her reputed favorite.
jerry4

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #8231 on: August 11, 2019, 02:51:23 AM »

I think Charles when being king won't kick Andrew. In my opinion they all have many skeletons in the closet. I think they will try to keep a united front, because the queen going through many things will come out

And let's agree that Charles is not this saint that people paint (wasn't he who was a friend years of a pedophile priest / priest who even sent letters that would be a witness in favor?)

I hope that even with Epstein's death investigations will continue

Sorry about my English...
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8232 on: August 11, 2019, 03:11:10 AM »

Thank you so much Karen  Hug

I agree!  nothing will happen until QE is gone, but then step back JMO Chucky will aim for his knees  Jumping something to look forward to

worthlessandy is a disgrace but there have been many in the family, it's stiff upper lip, carry on, carry one.  One has to wonder how long that trope will play JMO

I heard a headline some where that the State District of New York put out a statement the investigation would go on.  The crazy theories, the out there scenarios,  if not so alarming would be quite humorous.  Especially the trumpers screaming Hillary killed him at the  same time blocking any investigations.  Wouldn't it follow if they believed HRC killed him they'd WANT an investigation.  This whole thing will feed book sales long after I'm gone JMO.   Marilyn, JFK, Epstein  Yes as sure as God made little green apples  Thumb up

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8233 on: August 11, 2019, 04:14:59 AM »

Thank you so much Karen  Hug

I agree!  nothing will happen until QE is gone, but then step back JMO Chucky will aim for his knees  Jumping something to look forward to

worthlessandy is a disgrace but there have been many in the family, it's stiff upper lip, carry on, carry one.  One has to wonder how long that trope will play JMO

I heard a headline some where that the State District of New York put out a statement the investigation would go on.  The crazy theories, the out there scenarios,  if not so alarming would be quite humorous.  Especially the trumpers screaming Hillary killed him at the  same time blocking any investigations.  Wouldn't it follow if they believed HRC killed him they'd WANT an investigation.  This whole thing will feed book sales long after I'm gone JMO.   Marilyn, JFK, Epstein  Yes as sure as God made little green apples  Thumb up
Chuck won't kick Andy out from the knees.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8234 on: August 11, 2019, 09:53:58 AM »

Chuck may not kick Andy out but I imagine there are ways to make life less than comfortable for him. If he did want to remarry Sarah, then under the proviso they become private citizens and give up Royal Lodge, that sort of thing. Whatever is Andys (other) Achilles heel.
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 748   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: