Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 755   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1699700 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8250 on: August 11, 2019, 04:10:31 PM »

No one is expecting the Queen to actually do anything about Andrew, but such a public show of support (and happiness) seems so very ill judged. Can't they encourage fat wormy Andrew to at least keep his head down for a couple of weeks? Gross, awful family.

They know that they can't and won't be judged anyway.
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8251 on: August 11, 2019, 04:13:24 PM »

While I want to say "shame on the queen!" - in reality, what else is she supposed to do? He's her son, whether he's her favorite child or not.

However, I think after this show of maternal support, he'd be wise to disappear from the public eye for a long while.

Just because he’s her son doesn’t mean she can’t do anything. Unfortunately for Elizabeth, she’s the Queen before she’s a mother. And what does this really show to ‘her people’. She’s smiling and enjoying a ride to Church (irony there) with her pompous son who is grinning from ear to ear just a few days after the death of his close friend - a pedophile. I’ve seen the little black book and it looks like Epstein had every method of contact information possible for both Andrew and Fergie.
And it isn’t like he’s being accused of something small - it’s sex with a 17 year old who was trafficked for sex.
The Queen should have told Andrew to stay away from anything public, at least for awhile. Or at least behaved with some decorum in public, not grinning like a Cheshire Cat.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #8252 on: August 11, 2019, 04:18:12 PM »

I’m sure they think he did nothing wrong, sadly.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #8253 on: August 11, 2019, 04:24:18 PM »

I'd also say that the image of the actual queen grinning next to her favourite son sends a strong message to any prosecutor/victim/advocate who wants to try and hold Andy to account...

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8254 on: August 11, 2019, 04:30:56 PM »

Thumb up
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8255 on: August 11, 2019, 04:49:38 PM »

Or worse they think ‘boys will be boys’, ‘she was over 16’, ‘she’s a whore, she’s damaged, that’s what those sort of girls’, ‘she didn’t complain at the time’, ‘she’s smiling in the photo’ or whatever other BS excuse I’ve heard a million times over in these cases.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8256 on: August 11, 2019, 04:59:56 PM »

Not shocked, not surprised.

Disheartened, disappointed, and disgusted.

Andrew needs to resign from public life, Sarah too and lead lives of private, quiet contemplation.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8257 on: August 11, 2019, 05:13:17 PM »

Gross gross gross gross gross gross

Imagine, if you will, how this particular shot has to be hitting the young woman in question this morning. It’s triggering me personally in a way I wasn’t quite prepared for, as a victim of sexual abuse myself.

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #8258 on: August 11, 2019, 05:16:26 PM »

He went to church to light a candle and say profound thanks for the death of his friend?  Cute They certainly seem to be in a really, really good mood! That smug grin on his face...ehh, everyone have to pay for their sins. Sooner or later.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8259 on: August 11, 2019, 05:17:13 PM »

The Queen PROUDLY rode with Andy to church this morning.

https://twitter.com/daily...tatus/1160525508771233793

So obviously they've learned nothing.

No they've learned nothing but if they read the comments they'll learn these disgusting spectacles are doing them no favors.  Not one single supportive comment, they may not care a whit about what commoner's think, but reading those outraged comments remind them they should. JMO

Disgusting lot, ALL OF THEM!   I wish karma would hurry and sort this out  Ranting 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8260 on: August 11, 2019, 05:26:12 PM »

The Queen PROUDLY rode with Andy to church this morning.

https://twitter.com/daily...tatus/1160525508771233793

So obviously they've learned nothing.

No they've learned nothing but if they read the comments they'll learn these disgusting spectacles are doing them no favors.  Not one single supportive comment, they may not care a whit about what commoner's think, but reading those outraged comments remind them they should. JMO

Disgusting lot, ALL OF THEM!   I wish karma would hurry and sort this out  Ranting 

I doubt that they read the comments. And if so they don't give a damn to what the peasants think.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8261 on: August 11, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »

That's a most unseemly photography of Andrew and his mother.  I don't think it does her any favours at all.  To me the message she is sending is 'I am above all this and my son is too by association.  We are going to ignore your petty concerns.  Now just go away and leave us alone.'
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8262 on: August 11, 2019, 05:41:10 PM »

Imagine, if you will, how this particular shot has to be hitting the young woman in question this morning. It’s triggering me personally in a way I wasn’t quite prepared for, as a victim of sexual abuse myself.
Hug  LW     Sad   Victims are the ones that still feel shame and pain.
These people don't know the meaning of discretion or prudence .The united front is sickening.  
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8263 on: August 11, 2019, 05:49:04 PM »

Hug  LW     Sad   Victims are the ones that still feel shame and pain.
These people don't know the meaning of discretion or prudence .The united front is sickening.  

It’s almost like a murder. The person you were before is gone. I also cannot stomach the excuses I have been seeing of “Andy slept with her when she was over the legal age of consent in Britain” that ignores everything else wrong with the situation. Including how she was brought into this world and the fact that Andy held an inordinate amount of power in relation to this young teenage girl.

Shame. That’s what Epstein’s victims feel and all I want this second is evidence of shame from the Windsor’s. I know nothing legal will probably ever happen to Andrew, I’m just asking for some sort of display of shame.

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #8264 on: August 11, 2019, 06:00:48 PM »

So sorry to hear about your bad experience, LW  Hug Its not fair that victims live with the pain and shame whereas people responsible have no remorse nor punishment, they feel powerful, smug, untouchable  Crap Hard to believe that they are someone's sons and brothers...
Be strong and live your life. Never forget that not all men are like this. Lets keep an eye on our younger girls and be safe!
Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 755   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: