Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 432   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 852469 times)
identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6345 on: March 09, 2017, 11:31:19 PM »

Other articles state that Ed was the one who came up with the lie so he might well have been to blame for it.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6346 on: March 10, 2017, 01:39:59 AM »

Other articles state that Ed was the one who came up with the lie so he might well have been to blame for it.

I would trust his own words over a tabloids.
identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6347 on: March 10, 2017, 02:07:26 AM »

The article that said quoted James so it's basically James vs Ed.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6348 on: March 10, 2017, 02:14:51 AM »

Finally gone to dust. What a waste.

Express
Tue, Feb 28, 2017

PRINCE Andrew and Sarah Ferguson?s former 12-bedroom mansion that was gifted to them as a wedding present from the Queen has been demolished, new photographs have revealed. Just a muddy field remains where BP15million Sunninghill Park - the lavish Berkshire mansion of the ex-couple - once stood.

...Demolition began in 2015, but the last of the debris has now been removed and building work has been launched.

Ref: www.express.co.uk/news/royal/773149/

so what's going to happen to this property now?

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6349 on: March 10, 2017, 02:47:29 AM »

The article that said quoted James so it's basically James vs Ed.

Imagine this: I'm team Ed and will stay so on this topic.

I feel a need to remind you that it was you being argumentative like this that got you warned. It doesn't work very well here, if posters don't accept that other posters have the right to keep their opinion even if it varies theirs. Do remember that.

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6350 on: March 10, 2017, 02:50:15 AM »

Finally gone to dust. What a waste.

Express
Tue, Feb 28, 2017

PRINCE Andrew and Sarah Ferguson?s former 12-bedroom mansion that was gifted to them as a wedding present from the Queen has been demolished, new photographs have revealed. Just a muddy field remains where BP15million Sunninghill Park - the lavish Berkshire mansion of the ex-couple - once stood.

...Demolition began in 2015, but the last of the debris has now been removed and building work has been launched.

Ref: www.express.co.uk/news/royal/773149/

so what's going to happen to this property now?

According to the article: "Billionaire Kazakh Timur Kulibayev then bought the mansion close to Windsor Castle for ?15m a year later. And now the banking magnate plans to build a sprawling, ultra-modern ??manor house? on the estate over a third larger than the original"
Hibou

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6351 on: March 24, 2017, 12:05:49 AM »

It has come to my attention that Prince Bea was in New York and attended the Young Fellows Ball at the Frick Collection last Thursday evening. She was a guest of someone there according to my source who knew someone who attended. The Young Fellows is a membership category in the "upper" levels for people age 21 -35 I think. Anyway it's meant to attract the young and wealthy socialites of New York. Apparently it was a sold out event. Carolina Herrera was the major sponsor for this year's ball. The exhibition currently up was the British painter Turner. So I guess that's why Bea was there.
Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6352 on: March 24, 2017, 08:28:05 PM »

It has come to my attention that Prince Bea was in New York and attended the Young Fellows Ball at the Frick Collection last Thursday evening. She was a guest of someone there according to my source who knew someone who attended. The Young Fellows is a membership category in the "upper" levels for people age 21 -35 I think. Anyway it's meant to attract the young and wealthy socialites of New York. Apparently it was a sold out event. Carolina Herrera was the major sponsor for this year's ball. The exhibition currently up was the British painter Turner. So I guess that's why Bea was there.

Here she is:

http://hauteliving.com/20...oung-fellows-ball/631441/

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #6353 on: March 27, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »

Pity there's not a better picture, but Bea looks nice in that dress.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #6354 on: March 27, 2017, 05:03:25 PM »

A comment below the article:
"..Keryn McMahan ? 6 days ago
Princess Beatrice, that is the most attractive dress I've seen you wear in a long time. You look stunning in it! You need to do more of that style of dressing to show off your figure...."

Source of the last two pictures: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Beatrice-belle-ball.html

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6355 on: March 27, 2017, 09:01:30 PM »

Bea does look great!
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6356 on: March 28, 2017, 05:20:21 PM »

A comment below the article:
"..Keryn McMahan ? 6 days ago
Princess Beatrice, that is the most attractive dress I've seen you wear in a long time. You look stunning in it! You need to do more of that style of dressing to show off your figure...."

Source of the last two pictures: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Beatrice-belle-ball.html

I like her style (even though I don't really care for that dress). Her style is original and quirky and different (IMO). Sometimes she misses, badly, but that's okay. IMO, fashion is supposed to be fun and show off the wearer's personality. And, I still love that she and Eug sold their crazy W&K wedding fascinators for charity after being so roundly slammed in the press. That's how you get the last laugh  Supercontent

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #6357 on: April 04, 2017, 02:50:13 PM »

Royal Patron, HRH Princess Eugenie of York
We are delighted to announce that Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York is now Royal Patron of the European School of Osteopathy.

Princess Eugenie?s interest in musculoskeletal healthcare has been long standing, following back surgery that Her Royal Highness underwent at the age of 12 to correct a scoliosis condition. As a result of this and family members? experience of osteopathic treatment, Princess Eugenie is keen to support charities that make a difference to the lives of people with similar disorders.  Alongside her new patronage, Princess Eugenie will continue her work as Patron of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.

ESO Principal Charles Bruford said: ?This is a huge accolade for the School and recognition of the work we undertake. One of our charitable aims is to ensure osteopathic care is available and affordable for the whole community and each and every treatment provided at our Clinic is subsidised by the ESO; HRH?s support will enable us to help even more members of the local community.?

https://www.eso.ac.uk/royal-patron-announced/

Keen!
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6358 on: April 04, 2017, 03:16:28 PM »

I'm a committed Bea hater but she looks great in that dress. That is the most flattering dress I've ever seen her wear, I'm pretty sure. Maybe because it's covering all of her? And also she hasn't accessorized it.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6359 on: April 04, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »

Forgive me for being an old fogey here, but isn't "Bea hater" a little strong?
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 432   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: