Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 444   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 916020 times)
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6435 on: May 19, 2017, 05:58:28 PM »

Reports are coming in on Twitter that Beatrice's ex, Dave Clark, has got engaged. Anybody heard the same?

Ouch!  Lends some support to the idea he stuck around with Bea for all those years because she helped his career but having no intention of marrying her, and when she was no more use to him he ditched her.  If it's true he is engaged, it is darn quick! I wonder if there's a baby on the way? Is it the leggy New York advertising executive he was reported being with in October?

Yes, that's Lynn Marie Anderson, ad executive, all right.
Antevorta

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6436 on: May 19, 2017, 06:07:33 PM »

Reports are coming in on Twitter that Beatrice's ex, Dave Clark, has got engaged. Anybody heard the same?

Ouch!  Lends some support to the idea he stuck around with Bea for all those years because she helped his career but having no intention of marrying her, and when she was no more use to him he ditched her.  If it's true he is engaged, it is darn quick! I wonder if there's a baby on the way? Is it the leggy New York advertising executive he was reported being with in October?

Yes, that's Lynn Marie Anderson, ad executive, all right.

Shut the front door! Seriously? That's got to hurt. Pretty serious douchebag territory.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:16:32 PM by Antevorta » Logged
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6437 on: May 19, 2017, 06:11:59 PM »

That's such an unfortunate outfit for Bea Sad. I *think* I can see what she might have had in mind, but it's a really dismal fail (echoes of Edwardian school uniform, as someone already said!).
This set me off thinking. I had an involved surgery and I'm on pain killers so I imagine I'm possibly giving this more thought than I normally would Tongue, but...

My mind was set wandering about the psyche of someone who chooses the most unattractive and unflattering things to put on. I wonder why someone with so many resources and supposed education and access to the latest fashions and stylists would choose to look so hideous and therefore appear weird and unlikable. I think it might be on purpose-an unattractive as possible thing? Maybe she likes being the 'underdog', the less popular of the unpopular generation of royals? What can be in her head?

I mean nothing will top the people colored toilet seat hat she wore at the W&K wedding, but the potential thought process behind choosing to dress like a clown and welcome and encourage derision and mocking at the most televised and hyped up event of her entire generation (so far) is very fascinating to ponder!

She also chooses to not seek any employment, spends a decade dating a man who doesn't love her and won't marry her, and has no apparent skills, abilities, or taste. It's just....even if you wanted to like her, what is there to like? Why is she choosing to live and behave this way?
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6438 on: May 19, 2017, 06:26:15 PM »

SOOOO Creepy Dave really was a total sh*tbag in that he was just using Bea.

You're not my favorite person, Bea, but I'm so very sorry. Nobody should have to put up with that.

Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6439 on: May 19, 2017, 06:50:52 PM »

When I first read that, I thought it was to a guy!   Wink

And apparently they're engaged AND expecting a baby?! WOW!! WTF?! That is just an a-hole thing to do to someone, regardless of who they are!  (where is the middle finger emoji when you need it?!  Thumb down Real mad Nono)

In all seriousness, poor Bea! She does NOT deserve this!  Sad Cry Hug
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #6440 on: May 19, 2017, 07:07:52 PM »

That's such an unfortunate outfit for Bea Sad. I *think* I can see what she might have had in mind, but it's a really dismal fail (echoes of Edwardian school uniform, as someone already said!).
This set me off thinking. I had an involved surgery and I'm on pain killers

She also chooses to not seek any employment, spends a decade dating a man who doesn't love her and won't marry her, and has no apparent skills, abilities, or taste.
Why is she choosing to live and behave this way?

Hope you'r recovering from your op LizardCandy  Hug

I think it just goes to show that even if you have everything- health, wealth, status, parents who love you, it doesn't follow that you will have self esteem or 'know who you are'. I think Bea seems very sweet. But she hasn't found her niche yet. Being wealthy she doesn't really have to. But, as I hope for everyone, I hope she will find joy.

And Dave Clarke engaged- OUCH! Sooo sooon.  Yikes
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6441 on: May 19, 2017, 07:58:22 PM »

This set me off thinking. I had an involved surgery and I'm on pain killers

She also chooses to not seek any employment, spends a decade dating a man who doesn't love her and won't marry her, and has no apparent skills, abilities, or taste.
Why is she choosing to live and behave this way?

Hope you'r recovering from your op LizardCandy  Hug

I think it just goes to show that even if you have everything- health, wealth, status, parents who love you, it doesn't follow that you will have self esteem or 'know who you are'. I think Bea seems very sweet. But she hasn't found her niche yet. Being wealthy she doesn't really have to. But, as I hope for everyone, I hope she will find joy.

And Dave Clarke engaged- OUCH! Sooo sooon.  Yikes

I'm recovering well, thank you so much!

It's true she doesn't really have to have direction! I mean, look at her mother for an example.

I agree, that's so amazingly soon after such a long relationship Sad It makes him look like a serious slimeball
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6442 on: May 19, 2017, 10:24:47 PM »

Who knows what happened? Plenty of couples are together for years and when one of them wants to move things forward the other realises that they have to make a decision one way or the other, and they decide to make the break.

No doubt it's hard for Beatrice, but it's over a year since they split, it's not like it was last month. I'm not a fan of Dave, I don't really know much about him, but he's as entitled as the next man to move on with his life IMO.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6443 on: May 20, 2017, 01:46:33 AM »

I've seen men do this many times over the years. Leave a long term partner and then move on quickly and get engaged to the new partner.  Angry
Ass
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6444 on: May 20, 2017, 01:49:11 AM »

SOOOO Creepy Dave really was a total sh*tbag in that he was just using Bea.

You're not my favorite person, Bea, but I'm so very sorry. Nobody should have to put up with that.
Star

Agree!  But there is a saying that Karma can be a b**** and Dave may end up getting more than he bargained for.  I hope for Bea that a nice man comes along for her. She needs to break away from Mom and Dad and take a lower profile. I think this will help her enlarge her circle of friends. Than I think she will find Mr. Right. I think Bea has a good heart but she's kind of caught on a hamster wheel. JMO.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6445 on: May 20, 2017, 01:53:15 AM »

Who knows what happened? Plenty of couples are together for years and when one of them wants to move things forward the other realises that they have to make a decision one way or the other, and they decide to make the break.

No doubt it's hard for Beatrice, but it's over a year since they split, it's not like it was last month. I'm not a fan of Dave, I don't really know much about him, but he's as entitled as the next man to move on with his life IMO.

I agree, he's entitled to move on, and I think the soon to be wife got herself pregnant to corner him (I'm so jaded). A year is not dating very long. Add a sudden pregnancy and he's cornered. What goes around comes around. Good luck to the happy couple. Poor kid! JMO.
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6446 on: May 20, 2017, 02:19:19 AM »

That must hurt for Bea knowing he was just using her all those years when it seemed she was in love with him and wanted that commitment he refused to give her. She's a sweet woman. You deserve so much better than that jerk, Bea!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6447 on: May 20, 2017, 02:52:09 AM »

William never liked Dave and I hate to admit it but Wills was right. Bea is 29 this year which means she basically wasted her 20s on this s***bag.
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6448 on: May 20, 2017, 02:54:12 AM »

William never liked Dave and I hate to admit it but Wills was right.

But didn't William set them up?  Blink Huh?
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6449 on: May 20, 2017, 03:06:06 AM »

I agree, he's entitled to move on, and I think the soon to be wife got herself pregnant to corner him (I'm so jaded). A year is not dating very long. Add a sudden pregnancy and he's cornered. What goes around comes around. Good luck to the happy couple. Poor kid! JMO.

I got pregnant 3 months after I met my husband,  and we were engaged 3 months after that, so sometimes things just work out that way

Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 444   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: