Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 926224 times)
Aubiette

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6660 on: December 06, 2017, 10:47:13 PM »

Nice photos and I actually kind of like what Beatrice is wearing which is very rare. They wear a lot of strange clothes/hats IMO.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6661 on: December 06, 2017, 11:35:33 PM »

They look sooo beuatiful! And I like their clothes as well!
I think they have matured nicely, despite their parents' behaviour.

Antevorta

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6662 on: December 06, 2017, 11:37:22 PM »

Oh, they both look rather lovely. 

Now if we could only get Bea on some sort of career path...
KimmySue

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6663 on: December 06, 2017, 11:44:32 PM »

I think both of these pics are lovely! I think both girls have an eccentric style--which I kind of like.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6664 on: December 07, 2017, 12:08:27 AM »

I think both of these pics are lovely! I think both girls have an eccentric style--which I kind of like.

So do I.   I like that top and skirt combo Beatrice is wearing very much, and Eugenie's dress is fine if not something I would choose to wear.  I think she might have lost some weight and I think that was a good idea since she seems to like to wear sleeveless dresses.  She looks lovely in that photo.  Is her hair lighter?

I think we have to accept that Beatrice and Eugenie are never going to be style icons; they are never going to be regarded as two of the most elegant and stylish women in the world, though their choices are maturing with them.   Most of the time they will be clean and neat and appropriately dressed, but every now and then they will wow us with something spectacular.  I think our society tends to care too much about the shell and not enough about what's inside, and I think what's inside these two young women is fine.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #6665 on: December 07, 2017, 12:11:05 AM »

Yes, nice photos.
Pigs will have been flying 20 years by the time that happens...
JaneAir

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6666 on: December 07, 2017, 03:04:52 AM »

They look great.  They should definitely hire whoever helped them choose their outfits.
kpzra

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6667 on: December 07, 2017, 03:08:38 AM »

I know well the pain of dressing a busty figure.  It's so easy to go wrong. Sad

Love the last 2 photos though. Thumb up
KimmySue

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6668 on: December 07, 2017, 05:21:55 AM »

So do I.   I like that top and skirt combo Beatrice is wearing very much, and Eugenie's dress is fine if not something I would choose to wear.  I think she might have lost some weight and I think that was a good idea since she seems to like to wear sleeveless dresses.  She looks lovely in that photo.  Is her hair lighter?

I think we have to accept that Beatrice and Eugenie are never going to be style icons; they are never going to be regarded as two of the most elegant and stylish women in the world, though their choices are maturing with them.   Most of the time they will be clean and neat and appropriately dressed, but every now and then they will wow us with something spectacular.  I think our society tends to care too much about the shell and not enough about what's inside, and I think what's inside these two young women is fine.

Love the bolded part.  Star
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6669 on: December 07, 2017, 06:41:51 AM »

Star I totally agree. Lovely sentiments.
Antevorta

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6670 on: December 07, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »

Yes, nice photos.
Pigs will have been flying 20 years by the time that happens...

One can always hope my dear editor...one can always dream...
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #6671 on: December 11, 2017, 04:12:17 AM »

Saw this online and decided to share. It's interesting to me that Andy never accepted the reality of his situation. He had to have known that he was going to slide into irrelevancy as Charles' line grew. I'm curious to see how he's going to respond to things once Charles becomes king.

Prince Andrew’s Desperate Search for a Royal Purpose
https://www.thedailybeast...earch-for-a-royal-purpose

JaneAir

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6672 on: December 11, 2017, 11:30:37 AM »

It’s sad, really.  I remember when he was popular, smiley, almost more Disney prince than a Windsor.  Who’d of thought he’d turn into...well, this?

I wonder if his charm, looks, and general youthful success were his undoing.  Maybe the idea that the party would end was just too abstract, and he didn’t get it until it was over. 

Such a shame he didn’t stay in the navy. 
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6673 on: December 11, 2017, 01:19:04 PM »

Whilst he's already arrogant enough without any help, I can quite believe that Sarah is pushing from behind to keep herself and her daughters relevant. I wonder if she has already booked her "sad face" interview with Oprah when she doesn't get an invitation to Harry's wedding. They can save time and just rerun the one from William's.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
JaneAir

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #6674 on: December 11, 2017, 09:12:02 PM »

Whilst he's already arrogant enough without any help, I can quite believe that Sarah is pushing from behind to keep herself and her daughters relevant.

Oh yes, I’m sure Sarah is part of the problem; men like that need constant ego boosting, so any long term partner would have to be a cheerleader.  Given how charismatic she is, I wonder how much of is is deliberate manipulation, and how much of it is her really saying what she believes.

Now that I think on it, that could help explain the Duke of Edinburgh’s extreme dislike for Sarah.  Perhaps it’s not so much her as a person, as it is what she brings out in Andrew.  They do seem to bring out the ugly in each other.
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: