Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1206610 times)
Lady Liebe

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7830 on: June 12, 2019, 10:14:39 PM »

I bet Andy and Fergie are going to get remarried. 
Maybe a double wedding ?

and double 

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #7831 on: June 12, 2019, 10:23:00 PM »

Honestly there is zero need for Sarah or Edo to be there.  Andrew and Sarah may have a good relationship but she is still his ex wife...IMO she should only attend family events relevant to the York line or family/national events when invited by The Queen.  Don't get me started on Edo as a person, as a boyfriend he should only attend things like weddings or Ascot or major events for Bea.  But then again I'm a b****.

I bet Edo is already living with Bea at St James Palace, and that's why he was there.
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #7832 on: June 12, 2019, 10:50:53 PM »

I don't mind Sarah because she is never really going away and I think she still is involved in some charity stuff but why is the Muppet there?

Lady Liebe

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7833 on: June 12, 2019, 11:39:01 PM »

Honestly there is zero need for Sarah or Edo to be there.  Andrew and Sarah may have a good relationship but she is still his ex wife...IMO she should only attend family events relevant to the York line or family/national events when invited by The Queen.  Don't get me started on Edo as a person, as a boyfriend he should only attend things like weddings or Ascot or major events for Bea.  But then again I'm a b****.

I bet Edo is already living with Bea at St James Palace, and that's why he was there.

I thought he had custody of his son Wolfie, who was living in Edo's flat. I could see Edo and Bea moving in together but not with the little one in tow.
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7834 on: June 13, 2019, 12:29:57 AM »

Is that Edoardo, unshaven, with the pale pink tie, and his hands in his pockets?  Nono
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7835 on: June 13, 2019, 12:45:43 AM »

Why is he attending events yet all other partners had to wait until engagement or marriage to attend? With how things have been lately in the BRF I seem to think the Queen has got past the stage of caring and handed that responsibility to Charles too  Confused
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7836 on: June 13, 2019, 02:24:09 AM »

It is not unusual for all of the Yorks to attend Pitch@Palace events. Andrew is the only one there official - as recorded in the Court Circular. Andrew is able to invite whom he likes to these events. This will probably be an official event for Andrew only - as has been the case in the past for Pitch@Palace events even when Beatrice, Sarah or Eugenie have also been there.

genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #7837 on: June 13, 2019, 03:16:25 AM »

Fergie is Edo's brother's godmother so the families know each other very well - I would imagine many people would be delighted if their child became involved with the child of a dear friend. Unless, of course, that child was a monster...

But in many ways it also blinds them for seeing the truth.

You know by friend is such a great woman, of course her son must be too.

Yeah, of course. Doggy

Star

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7838 on: June 13, 2019, 03:29:31 AM »

Judging by these pics, Edo is here to stay. And that's a shame - she could do better.

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7839 on: June 13, 2019, 05:18:57 AM »

Her second husband will be so much better
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #7840 on: June 13, 2019, 08:54:41 AM »

Judging by these pics, Edo is here to stay. And that's a shame - she could do better.
He actually seems the blood royal in this picture, and Beatrice the girlfriend. Yes, he revels in the attention.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #7841 on: June 13, 2019, 11:02:03 AM »

He looks SO creepy!!!!!!

I have said before she deserves better, and many of us has said so, but know I tend to say that we deserve what and whom we go after. If she wants him, if she cannot choose better or doesn't want to see certain things, then she gets what she deserves and that goes for everyone, not only Bea. It's sad to watch because she looks so happy, so in love, and he seems distant, arrogant and generally wtf, but we made our choices.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7842 on: June 13, 2019, 11:14:12 AM »

Her second husband will be so much better

Laughing
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7843 on: June 13, 2019, 11:17:41 AM »

He actually seems the blood royal in this picture, and Beatrice the girlfriend. Yes, he revels in the attention.

Personally he comes across as scrappy and having no good manners in this picture. I guess I would even dislike the posture and such if he was a blood royal. Come on boy, update that beard and hair so that it is presentable. Get your hands out of your pockets!
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #7844 on: June 13, 2019, 11:42:16 AM »

Star I completely agree. But not about the b**** part. Could you imagine if any other royal did this? Why does Andy always get away with it?

Also, Bea is not looking great at the moment

No one cares about the UK horse parade
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: